Would ROTS Been Better if Kershner would have Directed it????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel Sith
What do you think??????

DeVi| D0do
Based on ESB, yes. But, really, this is an impossible question to answer... No one could possibly know what sort of movie Kirshner would have made.

What I love about ESB is its simplicity, and the amount the film gets across through its simplicity.

I don't know how well Kirshner would work with all this high-tech CG crap either...

darthvader_fan
no it would not

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Rebel Sith
What do you think??????

Nerds sick

darthvader_fan
not me

Echuu
I agree with Devil Dodo.

masterkit
yeah, seiriously

Sith Master X
Nope, not in my books. I think GL did a great job with ROTS, and I think ESB could have been equally as good if GL had done it as well. Remember, he was behind most of the scenes for ESB and ROTJ, it wasn't all Kershner.

MochaChica
Of course he would. GL had so much on his plate, imagine if someone else (friggin' Kershner) had directed this film. But who gives, the movie still kicked major ass!

systemshock2
Yes, because that man knows how to integrate emotion into scenes. Just imagine how much more dramatic all the scenes would have been with Kershner's influence. Not to mention the fact that his ESB duel still holds up even today, so imagine how much more powerful the prequel duels would've been with his visionary touch behind them.

roughrider
These two films are #1 and #2 in the six pack. It wouldn't have mattered. To be frank, Kershner's lost it a bit. Anyone see Robocop 2? What a mess. And little of note since that.

DeVi| D0do
The Bond film he made was alright... But, yeah, nothing particularly great other than ESB...

Alkaselzer
Plus, he's getting on in his years, isn't he?

Natalie-Lover
the last option was laughable, who would actually want LucASS to direct another star wars movie

Canadadude
Lucas is a great idea man and business man, but not a great director. I think ROTS would have been way better if Kershner directed the movie

DarthLazious
Lucas did a fine job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.