Mandalore vs. Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
Canderous as Mandalore vs. Durge. Who, why, and how?

Se7in
Durgalicious.

Darth_Glentract
Mandalore. He's killed bigger beast, like Nihilus. He's just got a better rep in my book.

jollyjim311
not to insult you, glentract, but what do you think would happen in this fight? i know what they have done.

Se7in
Mandalore far from killed Nihilus. Durge would destroy Mandalore, considering what his body can withstand. Mandalore can't throw him in a star.

Darth_Glentract
Mandalore does have guns with the ability to destroy matter on the molecular level, keeping Durge from regenerating. He also has bested Jedi before, so Durge lacks an advantage over him there, especially since Canderous killed the more powerful Ancient Jedi.

What does Durge have going for him?

darth vraya
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Mandalore does have guns with the ability to destroy matter on the molecular level, keeping Durge from regenerating. He also has bested Jedi before, so Durge lacks an advantage over him there, especially since Canderous killed the more powerful Ancient Jedi.

What does Durge have going for him? Durge has the better technology. believe it or not, lots of things in technology advance after 2000 years. still, my fanboyism is calling mandalore as the victor

Darth_Glentract
Technology doesn't seem to have advanced much in that time. They use the same blasters, they have lost virbo-weapon technology, their armor appears weaker. What better weapons does Durge have?

darth vraya
Now hold on. Mandalore didn't have blasters that could destroy on a mollecular level.

Darth_Glentract
Disruptors.

darth vraya
didn't the time of the clone wars have that as well?

Darth_Glentract
Did Durge ever have disruptors though? Is there anything to show that he did?

Fishy
I want to say Mandalore, but I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.