And the Ultimate Horsemen are........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok heres the scene. You are the Ultimate version of apocalypse. Who are your horseman?

I would have storm as war. Ultimate storm a bad guy? that would be soo cool.....
I would have Dazzler as Famine. Imagine upgrading her light beams to drain energy, that would rock!! rockI would have Marrow as Pestillence. In the Ultimate Universe Marrow is supposed to be dead so it would be cool to find out otherwise...
I would have Beast as Death. I was really annoyed when they killed him off, and being Death would be a great way to bring him back to life. wink

TheKahn
Pestillence = Iceman

Famine = Rogue

War = Colossus

Death = Shadowcat

willRules
cool that would be interesting.........

anyone else got any opinions?

stormfront13
death-storm

war-emma frost

famine-iceman

Pestillence-polaris

willRules
cool yep we havent seen much of Emma frost, whose only made a few appearences so it be cool to see her there..............

steverules
Death-cyclop's
famine-polaris
pestillence-havok
war-prof x (if he can be brainwashed that is, if not then jean grey with phoenix force). rock

willRules
Jean grey with the Phoenix force? wow cool but theres two problems with that.

1. Jean grey has small outbursts of the Phoenix force in the Ultimate Universe but she hasn't properly utillised it nor can she fully control it when she wants.yet.
2. Jean with the Phoenix force is virtually unstopable, unless the X-men get TOAA on there side, then they are mind raped by Jean.........

Creshosk
Just remember boys and girls never ever pick someone who amplified would be able to beat you. . .

Apocalypse in another universe picked Wolverine to be war.

It didn't turn out very well for him . . .

gls
Pestilence- Wanda
famine- Mr Sinister OR spider-man
War- Juggernaut OR War machine OR Iron Man
Death- Storm

just a few random ideas... lol

kichiku_beihei
Why does Apocolypse keep trying to get Wolverine to be one of his horsemen? Cables Son/ Apocolyse's son tried to get Wolverine as Captain of the horsemen and tried to put back the Adminatium into Wolvie. Then the next time (or other way around) Apoc. succeded and reinstalled all of wolvies adimantium from sabertooth.

EvilMarkyMark66
Death - Wolverine

Famine - Rogue

War - Juggernaut

Pestilence - Omega Red

Mainstream
Death--Archangel (Warren Worthington the 3rd with the wing of a metal winged dark angel. he may prove to be useful to ultimate Apocalypse

Pestilence--Multiple man (imagine an army of Clone who could weaken or kill will but a touch?)

Famine--Styfe (he clones Cable add makes a super bad ass clone minus the Techno virus)

War--Rogue--(with her power absorbing touch..she is quite litery a one woman army)

Creshosk
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Why does Apocolypse keep trying to get Wolverine to be one of his horsemen? Cables Son/ Apocolyse's son tried to get Wolverine as Captain of the horsemen and tried to put back the Adminatium into Wolvie. Then the next time (or other way around) Apoc. succeded and reinstalled all of wolvies adimantium from sabertooth. He's a Wolverine fanboy?

kichiku_beihei
Maybe.... laughing I just see it as odd as Apocolypse never chooses the same horsemen twice, especially ones that disobey and attack him, but Wolverine is the exception. Then again, Death suites him really well.

Anywho. Ultiamte horsemen:

Death: Wolverine obviously, as he is one of the most vicious killers in the U.U.
Pestilence: Sinister
Famine: Storm
War: Juggernaut or Rogue. Can't pick just one...

willRules
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Maybe.... laughing I just see it as odd as Apocolypse never chooses the same horsemen twice

It might go to show that Apocaylpse's idea of survival of the fitest is a wrong idea, because he cant seem to make a right choice on who the fittest is...........

willRules
BUMP

wannabe
This is ULTIMATE horseman, isn't it?! So only ultimate characters...

DEATH - Angel after his secondary mutation; his powers give him the ability to heal (to decide over living and dying) and the looks of his are just too fitting for this horseman (angel of death)!!!

FAMINE - Rogue; life draining powers...what can i say...

PESTILENCE - Nightcrawler; noone could spread any desease any faster...and the looks!!!

WAR - Colossus; a living tank made of organic steel...

willRules
cool

Disappear
he chose caliban twice, actually. that's really the only exception.

and while i agree an army of duplicates with death-touchs would be hard to top, he usually picks characters with their own murderous powers for the roles of famine and pestilence. if he boosted jamie's duplicating powers like he did with the madri, and they had the same arcane powers, maybe they'd make a good war. but that's about it.

death - angel's wings didn't get messed up enough by mojo to need amputation, so he's sort of out. if nightcrawler started displaying powers like his AoA counterpart did, there's no good reason he wouldn't make a fine death.
famine - rogue. only considerable option at this point.
pestilence - maybe havok, maybe polaris. both would be malleable enough to shape into a decent horseman.
war - doctor bruce banner, the allegedly-deceased hulk.

thedarkphoenix
death- Phoneix

famine-angel

War-Iceman

pestilense-Beast

rock rock rock

wannabe
What made you choose the characters you took? huh

Disappear
darkphoenix, a lot of your choices seem like they'd be better off as different horsemen. angel being famine, beast being pestilence? neither represent an unquenchable longing or a ravaging ailment. if anything, beast would make a fine war, and iceman could be pestilence. whether phoenix would make a proper famine, i don't know, but angel's got a history with the visage of death in the 616. he'd be a shoe-in for that slot...

willRules
Originally posted by Disappear
darkphoenix, a lot of your choices seem like they'd be better off as different horsemen. angel being famine, beast being pestilence? neither represent an unquenchable longing or a ravaging ailment. if anything, beast would make a fine war, and iceman could be pestilence. whether phoenix would make a proper famine, i don't know, but angel's got a history with the visage of death in the 616. he'd be a shoe-in for that slot...

I think that Beast would be decent as any horseman. Just to show he is back and alive again, would create tension and make a great storyline..........

thedarkphoenix
i picked beast as the ill thing cause he is smart and he can create deseases.......duh!

willRules
good point......

Disappear
but beast is also incredibly strong with an animalistic side. iceman, on the other hand, has the potential to stop growth and spread his frostbitten cancer across the globe. considering this, and the fact that apocalypse appoints his horsemen based on what their abilities (most often mutant powers, with the exceptions of the hulk and deathbird) can do for him, it would make more sense for iceman to be pestilence and beast to be war.

willRules
yes but if we look at it from a writers pov, then i think they could possibly use this story as a reason to bring beast back to confront the X-men.........

Disappear
of course they could. but vaughn would surely have to sense to make beast either death or war, considering those would be seats most fitted for his power set.

willRules
Originally posted by Disappear
of course they could. but vaughn would surely have to sense to make beast either death or war, considering those would be seats most fitted for his power set.

good point

feralboy
Pestillence = morph

Famine =Storm

War = rogue

Death = PRX

i just put out some names

willRules
well Xavier is an interestin choice. But he is the man whose dream the X-men follow, I doubt very much he would betray his dream, he never has done...............yet................

Neptune
Death - Wolverine

Pestilence - Nightcrawler

Famine - Rogue

War - Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.