Anyone know which movie this is...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
Its a horror movie about spiders. Rather than one venomous spider discreetly biting unsuspecting victims, the spiders in this movie attack in hordes. They resemble taranchulas and live in big mounds like termites. I can't remember too much about the movie as I saw it when I was a kid, but in the end scene, the spider problem has spread to such an extent, that the entire town is a mass if webbing. The final scene is an ariel view of this. Anybody...?

tpaquin
Arachnophobia?

Eight-legged freaks?

Mistalova
I remember the end....
I think it is 'Spiders'

Pandemoniac
Sounds logical

zombieman
I looked up 'Spiders' on IMDB, and it came out in 2000. The movie I am thinking of is older, perhaps mid 80s.

zombieman
I'm pretty sure it's The Kingdom of Spiders, staring William Shatner of all people! Sounds like a cringworthy affair, but I can remember enjoying it as a kid.

Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076271/

Mistalova
Maybe...
It's sure now I'm wrong, the one I tought, there are E.T. in it roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes Pandemoniac, u're right, it was bcause it sounded logical I thought I was this one
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.