Make your Own Symbiote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
Don't know and don't care if this has been done....and I know this is a new low for me.....so...post you symbiote your own made up one or your all time fave. Don't forget to post color and their host!

Dazzler619
I would love to post mine but I don't know how to and her name is still unknown for now

Spideys Sister
Okay.... Example: mine is:
Name: Slicer
Color:White w/ black
Host: Spider-Girl
And if you can make your own...Example:
I like Venom because he has a ruthlessness to him while he has a soft caring side and he's constantly fighting them both.

nothing
name:Fire
Colour:red and black
Host:The other universe spiderman with that silver costume (appeared in 90's cartoon)

freezedoom
Name: SymbKirby
Color: Pink, Red, Black
Host: Kirby(duh)
Powers: - copycat ability(inhaling and transform)
- organic web
- agility, hand to hand combat, super strength
- clothing mimic

willRules
Name: symbiote-rules
Colour: Blue and silver
Host: willrules
Powers: Enhances all of willrules current abilities. Willrules abilities are the amazing ability to converse with inanimate objects, and the ability to eat food.........

Next Venom_girl
We are Nemesis, an amalgram / rip-off of She-Venom and Witchblade.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
We are Nemesis, an amalgram / rip-off of She-Venom and Witchblade. No offense but that looks like a venom predator combo.big grin

willRules
what do you think of mine?

steverules
Name: symbiote-rules
Colour: Blue and silver
Host: willrules
Powers: Enhances all of willrules current abilities. Willrules abilities are the amazing ability to converse with inanimate objects, and the ability to eat food.........

So basically your symbiote can do s*** all.LOLV laughing out loud

steverules
Will I hate to tell you this but you have no powers the only thing you can maybe do is squash people with your flab. You coulb be the Blob JNRbaby

willRules
I have no flab, thanks to this symbiote, shut it steve...............

steverules
LOLlol

willRules
laughing out loud

TheBlackWidow
Name:Widow X
Color:Black and Green
Host: The black widow
Power: Can extend very sharp nails sharper than pirana teeth and knives and can cut throught the toughest metal in the world. Extends a stinger throught mouth and stings and poisons you to death. and can heal by draining power.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by willRules
what do you think of mine? Stevie copied yours! huh It's hotness either way. Everyones are.

pingpong1115
My Symbiote
Name:Psycho
Host: Pingpong1115 (in comic aka Mark Howie) (that not my really name)
Where From: Sewer Mutated Science Left Overs
Powers/Abilities: Former host A mysterio like person, Hypnotism,Can communicate as symbiote form. Super abilities (the usual like venom and carnage.
How: The story
Mark Howie aka me. Was walking down a street after being framed for a crime, police car pulled up behind him/me intent of arresting him, I/He ran down a dark back alley, escaped police, found sewer oil(the symbiote) scraped it off, secretly it follwed it grew into a mini look a like (w/o a host) forced to a wall corner. Something said join with me, join with me, i can make the pain go away, I/He ignored him, saw the symbiotes face, used a 4 small tendrills to attach him/me to the wall, then hypnitized me/him. Of about 5 mins he stoped hypnotising, I/He said plz i need help to prove im inncocent, symbiote smiled evily, okay, hold my arms said the symbiote, okay said I (didnt know i was evil) held the symbiotes arm, then the symbiotes slime traveled up my/his arm coiling it around like a snake, I/He shouted no no stop, it traveled down his legs and torso covering it in a black/dark blue goo, the traveled to his face then started to cover his face, then it closed.
(Extra Bit) A police man shouted Mark Howie, we know ur ther come out with ur hands up. Theres no Mark Howie, there only us 2. we are Psycho!!!!!!!

What u think if u want a pic il have to email it to u kk

Spideys Sister
Kewl....I have another...
Name: Mayhem
Host: May Parker
Color: Red and Blue.

(This would be good if it were true...)

Spideys Sister
Okay I think people have run out of Ideas. So lest just try to discuss our faves....TRY is the word.

botcherby
my symbiote would be the host Mary Jane and Black Cat.... so I gots 2. Felica would have the Venom suit, and Mary Jane the Carnage suit. and they would be crazy ass killer symbiote chicks... cool

my favourite symbiote is currently the Pat Toxin. their twisted relationship is hiliarious and the ending of his mini is open enough for his return.

I think the carnage cosmic was pretty jokes, but I don't get how Spiderman could still avoid his attacks.... pretty lame storyotherwise.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by botcherby
my symbiote would be the host Mary Jane and Black Cat.... so I gots 2. Felica would have the Venom suit, and Mary Jane the Carnage suit. and they would be crazy ass killer symbiote chicks... cool

my favourite symbiote is currently the Pat Toxin. their twisted relationship is hiliarious and the ending of his mini is open enough for his return.

I think the carnage cosmic was pretty jokes, but I don't get how Spiderman could still avoid his attacks.... pretty lame storyotherwise. What happened in the end of Toxins trilogy?

pacmaniac
Thunder

Thunder, the son of little known symbiote Lasher, is a symbiote i created. here is his back story.

Michael Fedwire, a terrorist, agreed to go through with some surgery that would genetically infuse a bomb into his body, so that he could set it off whenever he liked, as if he were moving an arm. on the way to the target, a symbiote, left for dead by Lasher, found it's way onto michael, who thought he was halucinating affter the traumatic surgery. when micael triggered the bomb, he was delighted to find that he was still alive, and it was then that Thunder made himaself apparent to him. Thunder is like toxin the in the way that he can talk to the user and doesnt try and eat your brain all the time. he also has the whole, web swining wall crawling sharp tentacle thing. but he also has the explodiness, and an odly heightened spider sense.

there's more, tell me if u like it...

pacmaniac
P.S, he's is green and black.

Swanky-Tuna
Alright, mine would be called Voluminous Disease. It would be red, black, and yellow and would analyze the structure of everything it touched and use that knowledge to create a library of different caustic chemicals it could mutate into to best damage the object or subject.

Along with the usual physical enhancements, it would be more adept to jumping. It wouldn't have webbing but would be good at sticking to things.

And it's host would be me! We will meet one night and battle and in the morning you'll wake up with a burning sensation and know that VD has struck!

F_doomed
Originally posted by botcherby

I think the carnage cosmic was pretty jokes, but I don't get how Spiderman could still avoid his attacks.... pretty lame storyotherwise.

You Should make that into a fan fic or Draw some pics.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Kewl....I have another...
Host: May Parker
Color: Red and Blue.

(This would be good if it were true...) Scratch that out. Not May!!!!
It goes...
Host: Nathanial Lee Davis II then the III
Colors: Black and Green

Back: Nathanial Lee Daviss II was living with the Parkers as an orphan until his suposivly "dead" father resurfaced and found him. The news terrified Nathan III and he elisted the help of one of the sybiotes (don't know, cant decide.)
The sybiote reproduced and Mayhem was spawned and attached to the insane abusive father. He tracked down his son and after he was defeated Mayhem attached itself to Nathan III. Slicer and Spider-Girl teamed up to seperate them but failed. Nathan III left for the good of his girlfriend only shorly making sure his father was dead.

Spideys Sister
BTW....Slicer is for the Ultimate comic. It was the real cure for cancer the one that worked.

pacmaniac
what u guys think of mine?

Jade Chihuahua
Name: Shadow Goblin
Host: Norman Osborn
Powers: Enhanced strength, speed, can detach small amounts of his symbiote and use them as tracking devices, can blend into any environment.
Color: Varies with environment, has a default red colour when not camoflauged

Next Venom_girl
Cool. cool

I posted this elsewhere, but what the hell.

Name: War
Host: Damia Kassidy, daughter of Cletus Kassidy and Shriek.
Damia was born with psionic abilities, thanks to her mother and from her father was born already infected with spawn of the Carnage symbiote. Ostracized as a mutant, abused, and experimented on since the day she was born she ironically, found the most freedom when she was enslaved by Apocalypse. After further experimenting on her, her master gave her free reign to vent her hatred of humanity for a lifetime of abuse and neglect.
Strength: 80-100 tons (enhanced through Apocalypse's experiments)
Powers: Her symbiote can make a wide range of blades and projectiles while simultaneously acting as a powerful armor. In addition to telepathic and telekinetic abilities she can bring out the "inner darkness" in the minds of her victems--she can corrupt or dominate the minds of those around her.
She has a high pain tolerance due to years of abuse she suffered at the hands of government mutant experiment agencies (sim. to Weapon X)
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/482/damiakassidy17bs.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3595/damiakassidy20un.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/381/damiakassidy30em.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7929/damiakassidyshecarnage0gi.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/396/damiakassidyaxes0so.jpg

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Cool. cool

I posted this elsewhere, but what the hell.

Name: War
Host: Damia Kassidy, daughter of Cletus Kassidy and Shriek, servant of Apocalypse.
Damia was born with psionic abilities, thanks to her mother and from her father was born already infected with spawn of the Carnage symbiote. Ostracized as a mutant, abused, and experimented on since the day she was born she ironically, found the most freedom when she was enslaved by Apocalypse. After further experimenting on her, her master gave her free reign to vent her hatred of humanity for a lifetime of abuse and neglect.
Strength: 80-100 tons (enhanced through Apocalypse's experiments)
Powers: Her symbiote can make a wide range of blades and projectiles while simultaneously acting as a powerful armor. In addition to telepathic and telekinetic abilities as well as to bring out the inner darkness in the minds of those around her. She can corrupt or dominate the minds of those around her.
She has a high pain tolerance due to years of abuse she suffered at the hands of government mutant experiment agencies (sim. to Weapon X)
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/482/damiakassidy17bs.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3595/damiakassidy20un.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/381/damiakassidy30em.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/7929/damiakassidyshecarnage0gi.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/img391/396/damiakassidyaxes0so.jpg

Nice one.

Next Venom_girl
Thanks. big grin

Jade Chihuahua
What site did you get those pics from? Ive used it beefore but I cant find the address?

Next Venom_girl
I made / edited those microheroes in MS Paint and I uploaded them to image shack.
Microheroes and templates can be found at:
http://jerome.galica.free.fr
http://www.lilithvonsilver.com/dolls/
http://www.geocities.com/wicket_harley/
http://micromania.bravehost.com/index.htm
http://members.cox.net/microheroes/
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/MICROS/Richs_Micro-Heroes.html
Also, if you want to make your own, save them as bitmap files and you can save time. smile

Jade Chihuahua
Thanks!! smile

Jade Chihuahua
I give you....
Shadow Goblin!

Thanks to Next Venom Girl for the help.

Jade Chihuahua
And again....changing from Norman

Jade Chihuahua
Sorry, I meant to use this one;

Spideys Sister
What's the official site for micro heros?

pacmaniac
dunno. but www.geocities.com/wicket_harley is the best one i know. its got plain ones.

Spideys Sister
Oh...kay then. Any way is everyone out of ideas?

Knightfall93
Name: Oblivion
Alias: J Jonah Jamesson
Origin:
When he was shot by the assasin Chameleon, Jameson was left in an alley and a symbiote fused with him. At first he sought to get rid of "Oblivion" but then saw it as his greatest chance to destroy Spderman, once and for all!
Powers: Super strength, super agility, super hearing, healing factor, able to form his ams/ hands into anything solid.
Colours: White w/ green

Spideys Sister
Holy sh*t!

Knightfall93
Is that a good "shit" or a bad "shit"?

Spideys Sister
Good. Finnaly we have a decent start for an arc. I wish Bendis would do somthing like this...like with carnage and Cassidy. That'd be so funny. I'd buy it. thumb up

Knightfall93
I havent read much Spidey lately so I'm no Bendis expert but I hear he keeps f**king up good ideas

Spideys Sister
Mildly but yes.

Knightfall93
Did he actually do the story for the Ultimate Spidey game? That rocked and some of his ultimate comics seem cool...

Spideys Sister
He did most of it. He had help from two other writers.

Knightfall93
Cool. It seemed suspiciously like an attempt to copy the AWESOME Spidey 2, and I reckon it failed in that, though the levels are good but the free play in between is crap

john allerdyce
where do u go to to make ur own ive been serching for 2 months

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Xirius
Sorry, I meant to use this one;

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Xirius
Sorry, I meant to use this one; where do u go to to make ur own ive been serching for 2 months

john allerdyce

john allerdyce

john allerdyce

john allerdyce
Razor a.k.a. Ricky Mulligan i done a profile but digimark 007 took it away.so cant be bothered

geshien
Deadpool and Toxin. Done.

werehawk
NightVenom. I know the drawing is crappy, but there it is

werehawk
Originally posted by werehawk
NightVenom. I know the drawing is crappy, but there it is
I've been dying for a good artist to draw this.

Rogue-Spider
My symbiote:

Name:Huntsman
Host: Kennedy Linx
Colour(s): Black and red body, white eyes
Powers: Same as Carnage except 50 time stronger

Story: Kennedy Linx was sitting in his prison cell when the prison set on fire. He escaped but without Kennedy knowing the night before a meteor had crashed just outside his prison cell. A symbiote had emerged and followed Kennedy. Kennedy heard a voice in his head "join with me, you will be strong and powerful." Kenedy screamed as a mixture of black and red goo jumped at him.

A policeman shouts "Are you in their Kennedy?" "No, there is no Kennedy, no Symbiote, only the us, Huntsman." eek!

Illusion54
My Symbiote:

Name:Illusion
Host:sean littlewood
Colors: Dark Blue Veins(showing) And Dark Red skin.Silver/White Eyes
Powers:Giving Enemies Illusions
so he can take advantage.
making you relive your most agonizing moment
over and over.
Features:Two Joined Eyes. Suprisingly Tall

Story:
Sean was a ticking time bomb, he wanted power and people to fear him. A victim to rape at a young age, he tracked down other Symbiotes, waiting for them to reproduce. when one did he didn't have to force it on, his madness and massive hatred lured the alien substance onto him.
"There Is ONLY Illusion"

Insomniatric
Name: Blanket
Host: Michael Jackson
Colors: Black and White
Powers: censored2

Just kidding.

Here is my real symbiote.
Name: Tarnish
Host: John Jameson
Powers: Strength of Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, and Toxin combines. Super speed, agility.

Also has ability to create weapons from his skin like Carnage, equilibrium, can neutralize Spiderman's spider-sense, can neutralize the parent's natural ability to track it's offspring, but it has to feed off people regularly or it will die.

arcanineryu
k everyone i have an awesome symbiote 4 ya
oh and if u don't know who deadpool is FIND OUT! NOW! hes very important in the explanation of this symby. man i wish someone who actually worked in marvel comics could read this cause i might really have something here, at least in the basic concept of the character.
in the future(say about 4 years from now) deadpool accidentally goes on an inter-dimensional trip he ends up accidentally bringing a 15 year old girl back with him, eventually she becomes his sidekick, sporting an outfit very similar to deadpools but with the colors reversed so shes black with red markings instead of red with black markings and with a ponytail (deadpools idea after his encounter with lady deadpool). she develops this goal of getting all the superheros, and any supervillan she can's autograph. on an excursion to get spider-mans autograph they just so happen to arive when toxin is about to give birth and venoms trying another attempt to take the newborn as an ally. in the protection of toxin she gets the symbiote and the first thing it feels is the strong protective instinct she was felling at the time. venoms defeated by deadpool and, uugh the storylines too long look bottom line she has deadpools markings with the colors reversed, a weird ponytail like thing that sprouts from the back of her skull where deadpool has the little fold of cloth, and the most expressionate face of all the symbiotes. she is the first symbiote pair to readily use weapons, using as much of deadpools arsenal as she can and using the symbiotes dimensional aperture to its maximum extent for holding weapons, most often times explosives and her dual pistols. what she cant store in her dimensional aperture she stores the old fashioned way on belts and the straps of her teleportation device, when alexis is removed from her host all items stored in the dimensional aperture are replaced on the belt/sash. she has all of her ancestors abilitys ( webs, sticking to walls,toxins bloodhound-like sense of smell,immunity to spidermans spider sense, and all that jazz) and has made a few of her own. she can expertly control tendrils that the symbiote makes, for instance her most regular uses of them is making 2 thick tendrils from her wrists and having them grab her katanas to be used in a very god of war type fashion and uesing them insted of webbing when shes carrying or throwing something particularly heavy. alexis also has the abillity to quickly gain some of the powers or skills of those she attatches to, for instance after a short period attatched to bullseye alexis and her host became better marksmen and attaching herself to deadpool and then (after a bit of begging from her host and alexis) haveing deadpool severly injure himself in a mulitude of ways(lighting himself on fire, sliced up by katanas,beat with clubs, injuected with poison, electrocution, dislocateing bones, and pretty much every kind of injury they could think of at the time) with alexis closely observeing how he healed helped make her the fastest healer of all the symbiotes. together they are an adept field medic, being able to do everything from close and bandage wounds with special disinfectant webbing to reaching inside the injured person to set bones, control internal bleeding, keep heart pumping, remove tumors or bullets, ect. by far her coolest ability however is is the ability to enter a berserker rage which after a short time attached to wolverine became what could best be described as "a living mini-tornado filled with every sharp object she could get her hands, i mean tentacles on". because of the first thing alexis ever felt being a protective instinct and her host encouraging her to do so she is very protective of those shes close to, and anyone who threatens them is in big, BIG trouble hence her name alexis which means protector (although often times shes more of an avenger since she avenges the deaths or injurys of those under her protection, though she does try to protect them when the opportunity arises).for instance i made this scenario where she and deadpool were hired to assassinate a member of the mob and she bring finds an orphan and puts it under her protection. the head of the mob kills the orphan in front of her and she unleashes the fury, long tendrils form on everywhere but her thighs, hands, face, and chest and these tendrils will grab any sharp object they can get as well at the items already in her possession (and if she cant get enough sharp objects she'll create her own from her hosts bones) and then flail about dangerously. she'll essentially puddingise anyone that gets in her way, for instance the mob boss i mentioned earlier, the biggest piece left of him was a bone shard the size of your thumb. deadpool also had the misfortune of standing a little too close so the part of him that was facing alexis was stripped of flesh and most of the bones that were exposed had deep cuts in them, so half skeleton half bloodstained deadpool was essentially what happened to him. she cant kill or severely hurt anyone under her protection with the exception of deadpool but she will drop the protection of a person if she felt she truly had to and is not above fighting those under her protection if she knows they can take it.
she also has the ability to partially merge with others though still connected to a host to do things like have private conversations or if their large enough, like say the juggernaut she can fully merge to him while still being merged with her host. alexis will also completely detach with her host to scout out places. she will often detach from her host when their not on a mission, insted attaching herself to a guide dog deadpool owns. she has learned to better control the limited telepathic ability's all symbiotes have with the help of proffesor xaviier of the x-men and this gives her more control of other symbiotes. for instance if she goes into a berserker rage and there is a simbiote, or symbiotes nearby (even anti-venom) they too will go into a berserker rage and attempt to kill whoever threatened or killed someone under her protection, if shes really happy then the other symbiotes will be a bit happier the closer they get to her. also people who have symbiote residue from being merged (for instance spiderman) will feel the effects but not nearly as strongly. she takes pills with the chemical symbiotes crave in brains so you'll never hear her say i want to eat your brain unless shes trying to freak you out, and once a month she teleports to a chicken farm, or dairy, or whatever farm and eats a couple animals or if their to large to eat like a cow alexis will attach herself to the cow and suck it dry , though shes perfectly happy with taking chunks out of her enemy's in battle, but she'll never eat any deadpool since he tastes nasty. she is the most mentally sound of all the symbiotes an is highly resistant to sonic's, though shes still a bit iffy with extreme heat.

Hunterxv
Name:Conflict. Host:Artyom Kepelov. AbilitiessadSame as Venom, and Hybrid). Bio:More to come, Kindeve A new char so I'm still thinking

AntiGuy
This is my symbiote
Name:Jackass
Host:Tony Sloan
Colors:Red and White
Origon:Tony Sloan son of Walker Sloan was working on converting energy from the forth diemension(Edge of Time)like his father.While opening the portal a symbiote comes through and bonds with Tony.After the incident a guard walked in and said ''Tony you okay'' ''There is no Tony only Jackass'' then the guard goes''What the **** What the **** what the ****'' .
Other host:Miguel O,Hara

OneAboveAll
Name: We Are Many

Host: Many different people

Colors: Black and green

Powers: Can absorb thousands of people at once including villians and super powers and gains there powers if someone with powers are absorbed

Origin: Son of Toxin and has an endless hunger for power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.