spider man vs. beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
they are both strong, agile, tough, and smart, a deadly combo, who would win in a fight and why?

8bitChris
I think the new Beast has a really good chance.

radioboy121
Spiderman. When is the "search" function on this forum coming back up!?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I think the new Beast has a really good chance.

The "new beast"?

He never recieved much of an upgrade. Only a slight increase in the efficiency of his senses, healing factor and strength (1 ton to 2 tons)

Spiderman would still lay him out.

Sparkz
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The "new beast"?

He never recieved much of an upgrade. Only a slight increase in the efficiency of his senses, healing factor and strength (1 ton to 2 tons)

Spiderman would still lay him out.

Even more so if we are using upgrgraded spider-man

Metalmanx
Yea, even though Beast is well...beastlier...Spiderman still wins.

Man...bring back the ape-like Beast, Marvel! The cat thing was a mistake!

Wonder Man
I like the Old beast best.
The human who is called beast. Both these guys are mad dexterous. Prob the two most dexterous.
One of these two is the best fighter in Marvel therefore.
Gives ya a new appreciation of Hank anyhow
Honestly we might have to give the best award to Hank.
He is most dexterous therefore prob he could beat even Spider-man.
I had said in another thread how i liked banshee best.
But Beast doesn't need an upgrade to win. As the fur-less man/beast he could beat the top three. With no super strength or invulnerability.
Being the best fighter in marvel. He doesn't need anything else to win.
My final vote goes to Hank McCoy the Beast.
He beats the top three.
Spider-man
Captain America
Wolverine

wolverine8888
sorry but the only one out of those three he could beat is captain. dude hank and spiderman are far from being any were enar the best fighters in comic. hell they don't even make top 20. I like u wodnerman but dude hank a spiderman skill wise are no were near captain and wolverines league.

Wonder Man
If you remember right when Apocalypse first appeared in comics in X-factor it was the Beast who did most of the fighting and was the last of the X-men standing.
In another thread i said if you lost Spider-man you lose your ace in the hole in a war of the hero's. I now correct my own opinion and say that the Beast is the mobile ace in the hole. Spider-man gets all the credit is all. Geeze put a book in front of a guys face instead of a camera and no one will even look at ya.
Hey...beast even teams up with the best Super Strength guy there is...
Wonder Man.

Arahan
You like Beast becaus he and Simon are very close friends right?

And thats good cause he will have to scream for help when
Spidey kicks the ass of the blue ball.

willRules
They fought in contest of champions 2. This was before the upgrades. Spider-man won the fight............

Arahan
Spidey all the day. Even without webbing and Spider Sense.

The True Fear
Spider-man is just stronger faster with a close agility battle. i say spider-man takes it he has so much more going for him

wolverine8888
actauly beast is now a level 5 strength but yes every thing eles spiderman is better in. also beast lasting the longest in won battle hardly makes him a ace. hell msot every battle wolverine the last x-men standing if they lsoe and beast is normaly one of the first down. also skill wise again spiderman and beast are so far behind captain and wolverine it not even funny so is I still do not understand how u think skill wise spiderman and beast are the best lol

Arahan
beasr surely not, spidey has better skills. cap and wolvi are far superior in that department.

Wonder Man
na i like Beast cause I like Beast. And Wonder Man cause I like Wonder Man.
Really I like beast like he was originally and Wonder Man the way he was originally.
Don't really know about their relationship. I only had one comic of them together wayy back when when it came out.
That it turns out that Wonder Man and Beast are the greatest thing in marvel and that I ended up likeing them just turned out to be my taste is all. Happy Dance

wolverine8888
lol I would not call them the greatest things in marvel there cool but..................

wolverine8888
I like wodnerman a lot more then I like beast

Metalmanx
Yea...Beast is awesome, but he still gets punked by Spidey.

Wonder Man
Sorry Wolvie...far and away there is only one guy that you can ask to do the sacrifice and that is Wolverine. On a courage scale Wolvie gets all A's.
But if they had to dance...well Hank would have to throw it for Logan's sake.

StyleTime
Beast doesn't really have much of a chance.

Spiderman 10/10

wolverine8888
? I did not understand that? wonderman.

brainchild81
Beast is a great character and he'd get a great ass-kicking. Spidey wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.