It's my first year anniversary on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
holy crap I made it Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing beer doctor rock thumb up bunny wacko smokin' newyear

Sir Nauj
Congrats stick out tongue

CherryTopper
well at least your the only one

everyone else is cold

thanx though

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by CherryTopper
well at least your the only one

everyone else is cold

thanx though
your welcome big grin

CherryTopper
see no one else is congratulating me sad i feel no love

I need to find brandon shifty

Sir Nauj
oh you dirrty dirrty girl you stick out tongue

JacopeX
nah nah its good congrats, yea i agree, I hate when the memmebers of KMC hate on the new comers am I right. I aint like that. and they call the new comers N00bs but i got there backs

Mr Parker
wow,hard to believe you are just now making it to a year now.Seems like its been longer than that but thats probably because for so long,you used to post so many threads at one time.congrats cherry.glad to see you made it. Happy Dance I sure miss jackie dont you? sad

JLred
Congratulations!!!!

You deserve a smile......smile

§P0oONY
Congratulations and well done.

DarkC
Originally posted by CherryTopper
see no one else is congratulating me sad i feel no love

I need to find brandon shifty
(very loud boo)

Mr Parker
yeah I liked her better when she wasnt a one man woman. big grin big grin

DarkC
Yeah.

Merdelian
Whoa harsh.

DarkC
Hey, you don't know how often she mentions it. Probably more than you, and that is saying a lot!

Merdelian
Originally posted by DarkC
Hey, you don't know how often she mentions it. Probably more than you, and that is saying a lot!
I could mention it more is that what you'd like?

DarkC
Uh, no.

CherryTopper
hey I am changed I wont turn into what I used to be I was sad lonely and seriously hated my self and felt like a ****

Thanks spoony for saying the first nicest thing you have to me since we have never liked eachother, thank you for being nice that one time I appreciate it

Royal Knight
Congrats! smile

CherryTopper
wow your avator is naughty if I was single I would be doing my computer

Royal Knight
laughing out loud stick out tongue

CherryTopper
sorry that was tantilizing to look at

but I like my boyfreinds body better onlt if he'd take his shirt off more Or wear his militart uniform nore shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.