wtf happened with KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeeLee
i mean, the offtopic is kinda boring right now, only few cool members have remained here... it's boring and confusing... u don't have to reply to this stick out tongue

Zatch
I know it use to be fun but now it is kind of boring.

Masrix
I have bitched about the OTF going downhill for a countless one Thread.

But Now i Don't Care, But I agree with you

ladygrim
i know sad

CherryTopper
yeah it just totally sucks

I am sorry I am talking outta my ass right nowroll eyes (sarcastic)

TeeLee
then i'm not the only one who thinks that... sad

yes! i'm not that crazy yet stick out tongue laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by TeeLee
i mean, the offtopic is kinda boring right now, only few cool members have remained here... it's boring and confusing... u don't have to reply to this stick out tongue

Because people have to post threads like these.

And because all the cool members get banned.

ladygrim
then i'm not the only one who thinks that... sad

yes! i'm not that crazy yet stick out tongue laughing out loud

dont worry your not mad wink

TeeLee
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
and because SOME people r stupid
if u don't wanna post here, don't post
i know that thias is kinda newbish and stupid but i was only wondering
OK??? mad

Sir Nauj
stop b!itching and complaining about it. If you dont like it then go somewhere else stick out tongue

EsteemedLeader
There have been so many 'wtf, why's the OTF suddenly suck?' threads before.

TeeLee
Originally posted by ladygrim
dont worry your not mad wink stick out tongue
happy

i'm happy to hear this ... i knew it! eek! laughing out loud

TeeLee
There have been so many 'wtf, why's the OTF suddenly suck?' threads before.

didn't see them no expression embarrasment

TeeLee
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
stop b!itching and complaining about it. If you dont like it then go somewhere else stick out tongue i'm homeless without KMC... cry laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader
You should have posted a 'Let's not suck!" thread.

TeeLee
You should have posted a 'Let's not suck!" thread.
that's a good idea
smile stick out tongue
really!

Lana

Cool members? Try the idiots who ignore warnings and can't follow a few simple rules.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Lana
Cool members? Try the idiots who ignore warnings and can't follow a few simple rules.

Or in other words, the cool ones.

TeeLee
no expression

Sir Nauj
i'm homeless without KMC... cry laughing out loud
eh you need to get a life stick out tongue

Blue Dragon
There are some useless threads around here, they tell you one thing, that we don't really want ot know...it's pointless.

TeeLee
eh you need to get a life stick out tongue
lol laughing out loud
maybe

EsteemedLeader
If i had a life it would only get in the way of me not having a life.

TeeLee
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
There are some useless threads around here, they tell you one thing, that we don't really want ot know...it's pointless.
i know... sad

TeeLee
If i had a life it would only get in the way of me not having a life.
confused
that's weird

EsteemedLeader
confused
that's weird

No, it's sad but true.

Clovie
i mean, the offtopic is kinda boring right now, only few cool members have remained here... it's boring and confusing... u don't have to reply to this stick out tongue wave

TeeLee
No, it's sad but true.

true is also weird... sometimes stick out tongue

TeeLee
Originally posted by Clovie
wave hiya clov! smile

TeeLee
well... gotta go guys!
c ya later!

EsteemedLeader
"Two and a Half Men" is such a funny show.yes

TeeLee
"Two and a Half Men" is such a funny show.yes
agree smile
byez!

EsteemedLeader
Charlie Sheen is the best.

Sir Nauj
lol laughing out loud
maybe
thats hot

Spelljammer
The liberals are to blame! They're like brain vampires but can't leech off one another, because they are unholy abomonations of the damned!

That, and the fact that all OTF has become is "what will Lady Luck hump today" or "how much longer is Jackie Malfoy going to be missing?"..

Sir Nauj
^^laughing out loud true

EsteemedLeader
Kill the democrats?huh

magic_hate_ball
i'm homeless without KMC... cry laughing out loud
well then come stay with me...my box is big enough for 2 shifty

Spelljammer
Kill the democrats?huh
All liberals are democrats, but not all democrats are liberals. A very common misconception..

Toby Keith is a democrat, hardly liberal.
SpellJammer's mother is a democrat who hates everyone on that party exsept for John Stewart, obviously not liberal.
Mick Foley is a democrat, and anyone who would jump off a roof in backyard wrestling can never appoint themself a position in yuppyville liberal.

EsteemedLeader
Mick Foley, just doesn't seem like someone who takes dives off twenty foot tall steel cages could be very stupid.

Spelljammer
Mick Foley, just doesn't seem like someone who takes dives off twenty foot tall steel cages could be very stupid.
A liberal couldn't, they'd break and then thier secret would be revealed that they are infact hallow souless creatures that when their shell of what was attempted at human looking body breaks screams and scowls of damned souls is heard..

No-one in the wrestling industry is liberal. Exsept for maybe Ted Turner who deffinitly had a "green" feel to him, but we saw who ended up winning that battle..

medd
thats true all da threads now are always like the counting game and the word game wen they get s far they r borin
HI TEELEE

Spelljammer
Originally posted by medd
thats true all da threads now are always like the counting game and the word game wen they get s far they r borin
HI TEELEE
You forgot Lady Luck/Cherry Topper/Bun Bun sexing up everybody and thier mother.

Wolflet

DanieLs_4_Ever
stop b!itching and complaining about it. If you dont like it then go somewhere else stick out tongue
w00t w00t. jk

Kharhmah
I hate to sound all pathetic and self pitying, but did anyone notice I'd gone? confused

medd
no lol

§P0oONY
KMC..... Oh how the mighty have fallen.

OTF has deteriorated to the extent that when I'm not on for a whole say... there has still not been enough new posts to knock the last topic I posted in off the 1st page... pretty dismal really.... Obviously there will be less posting now then in summer... but still... I didn't expect this much of a halt in posting...

Whatever really.... it's still alright in my book... even though I don't post a tenth of what I used to.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I hate to sound all pathetic and self pitying, but did anyone notice I'd gone? confused
i did....wb hug

Kharhmah
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
i did....wb hug
happy

Thanks. hug

Wickerman
I like cheese no expression

~wickerman~

Clovie
*whistles funeral march* whistling

I had to. happy

Kharhmah
Originally posted by medd
no lol
. . . . . . . . . . . . no expression . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Do I know you?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Masrix
I have bitched about the OTF going downhill for a countless one Thread.

But Now i Don't Care, But I agree with you

same here.I agree thats its gone downhill big time with way too many threads that dont get closed that should be closed.

crazy_shadow
too many bans happen on this forum...i dont even want to chat here anymore. they ban you just for "pointless" topics. WELL HELL its called "OFF TOPIC FORUM"

Ladyluck

I agree shock

Sir Mist
Maybe you should view the threads here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=61&daysprune=1000&sortorder=desc&sortfield=lastpost&perpage=50&pagenumber=490

no expression

No different to now.

CherryTopper
I don';t miss who i used to be i'll tell you that much

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Sir Mist

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=61&daysprune=1000&sortorder=desc&sortfield=lastpost&perpage=50&pagenumber=490

no expression

No different to now.

laughing out loud You just went to the last page where all the closed threads end up stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Well its the furthest you can go to seeing what the OTF was like when it first started.....was crap, is crap, will always BE crap, no use bitching..

CherryTopper
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I found mine long time ago when I posted my pics

I was so stoopid

Mr Parker
Originally posted by CherryTopper
I don';t miss who i used to be i'll tell you that much

I sure as hell do. sad

Mr Parker
Well its the furthest you can go to seeing what the OTF was like when it first started.....was crap, is crap, will always BE crap, no use bitching..

yeah thats true,it pretty much always has been crap,no use bitching,nothing ever gets done about the threads I have learned.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I hate to sound all pathetic and self pitying, but did anyone notice I'd gone? confused I did! And I gotta tell yah, I've missed you ever so much cry Where've you been? I spent many lonely nights pining by the window as it rains outside, hoping, praying you'd come back! But *sniffs* you never did! Cast aside I was like so much garbage left to rot in the street. And, and...the fish died because I was so melancholy about my loss that I neglected to feed it!!!!
bawling

Mr Parker
hey feanor,you brought back that avater I loved so much.good for you. Happy Dance

overlord
KMC was fun till I registered, all my teachers say I have a negative influance on people, PS: This was a self pity post so STFU!!!

Clovie

no expression

No different to now. finti was a mod? huh

Pandemoniac

That's BS, Nauj! When you have a good breakfast with apple-pie at a local diner and it's always good, untill the chef decides to put poo in the pie instead of apples. Who's fault is it then that the cake tastes like crap, the cook or the customer?

Fëanor
Originally posted by Mr Parker
hey feanor,you brought back that avater I loved so much.good for you. Happy Dance hell yezzz!!! but now i'm gettin' grief from a certain someone glare

Clovie
no wonder, it's terrible

Fëanor
no wonder, it's terrible oh i dunno...i think they're quite lovely if you ask me!

Clovie

Fëanor
they're quite fake if you ask me...yawn mebbe...but always fun to look at!

Clovie
not really tongue10

Fëanor
yours are always fun to look at clove zorro

Clovie
I beg for a pardon, I have no idea what are you talking about bag

Fëanor
don't pretend i haven't seen them shifty

Clovie
in the past and untrue.

Fëanor
oh? how is that untrue??

Clovie
that is doesn't exist.

Fëanor
well....clovie, you've done an excellent job of confusing me!!! so what doesn't exist???

Clovie
that thing you claim to have seen huh

Mandos

I damned well hope that I'm in the frekin' cool list here!!!! mad cool

Fëanor
that thing you claim to have seen huh i don't claim...i know! for i have! and it was...very good!

Snoopbert
i mean, the offtopic is kinda boring right now, only few cool members have remained here... it's boring and confusing... u don't have to reply to this stick out tongue Originally posted by Zatch
I know it use to be fun but now it is kind of boring.

You don't know the half of it.

Royal Knight

Kosta
I have seen so many "cool" people come and go, KMC changes completely every few months, its hard to keep up sometimes. I was gone for about 6 months myself once.

The True Fear
i am here and it is all you need

Kosta
Ofcourse, how blind I am stick out tongue

kmcdude

Yeah..........u mean cool members! laughing out loud

Kosta
Originally posted by kmcdude
Yeah..........u mean cool members! laughing out loud

No, she means idiots that dont follow the rules. erm

Clovie

Fëanor
and where is it now? stick out tongue burned in memory...or my hardrive, take your pick shifty

Clovie

Fëanor
You wouldn't save it blink no i wouldn't do that, but what if i had? would that be such a bad thing?

Clovie
It would be very disturbing.

Fëanor
It would be very disturbing. hmm...i see your point. but no i did not save it on my HD. shifty

Clovie
very good.

why shifty smilie? What the f**k?

Fëanor
very good.

why shifty smilie? What the f**k? it's my thing when talking to you clove....keeps you guessing stick out tongue

Clovie
because....?

Fëanor
because....? it's fun?? huh

Clovie
for whom? huh

Fëanor
um.....for me?

Clovie
ok.

Fëanor
sweet! eek!

speiderman
hello

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by speiderman
hello

jawdrop.....dude..where have you been? What the f**k? ...

speiderman
I have been busy waiting tables and being a part time student.

speiderman
thanks for asking. I finally had some time off this week.

Uneeklyconfused
Kool..... hows that going?

they working you too hard? or not hard enough?>

( you probly dont remember me )stick out tongue

speiderman
two months ago it was my first time working in a restaurant. Now I got the hang of it. Arties's is one of the top restaraunts in the area that I live in. The staff there is great.

sorry. It has been awhile since I dropped by KMc. I kinda remember you. but not quite.

Uneeklyconfused
as long as your enjoying yourself stick out tongue ...

No worries..we di'nt really 'talk' so its understandable ... stick out tongue

Clovie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.