wat about avp 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

avp_rules
i think it would b cool to make it come true avp2 the two gladiators face of once again Happy Dance

DBZ MAN
yeah, don't mean to sound mean but this is the spider-man thread and as much as i like AVP, when doc ock finds out aqbout this thread he will use his tentacles to literally rip your balls out and shove 'em in ur mouth. so just givin ya a heads up buddy wink

Drache53
He'll do it too... He's crazy like that. lmao

doctorstrongbad
Yeah you gotta watch you for that, but you are in the wrong place.

hotsauce6548
Where the hell did you come from?

Evil SeeD
Hey you guys act like Ock is a bad, terrible, grusome, ruthless villain.....
...I guess your RIGHT on the money big grin

Doc Ock
Originally posted by avp_rules
i think it would b cool to make it come true avp2 the two gladiators face of once again Happy Dance

Well ain't that nice.

But here's a little question for you,and it may not have occurred to you,but what the hell does that have to with SPIDER-MAN?!?!?!?!?

Btw Alien Vs Predator sucked ass.Why would they punish the world by making another one??

Evil SeeD
Like I said, he isnt a bad guy.......

Silverstein
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Well ain't that nice.

But here's a little question for you,and it may not have occurred to you,but what the hell does that have to with SPIDER-MAN?!?!?!?!?

Btw Alien Vs Predator sucked ass.Why would they punish the world by making another one??

it does, it sucks major ass. The commercials were too misleading. It kept mentioning war and showing clips of a king of the hill, with predators and aliens. but in reality, there are only three that actually fight. mad

Spiderman_RJ
that serves as a lesson to you, if a trailer impose that a movie is really good, or only show good scenes it sucks....good movies dont have to show all good scenes..

Silverstein
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
that serves as a lesson to you, if a trailer impose that a movie is really good, or only show good scenes it sucks....good movies dont have to show all good scenes..

thank god i saw this movie on satellite. I hate it when certain movies show the best scenes in the commerical and the rest of the movie sucks. cant think of an example right now tho

Evil SeeD
HOUSE OF WAX, perfect example.....that movie looked VERY scary, but those were the only good parts in the movie.....More than half the movie wasnt even shot in the museum itself...very misleading...

~ALSO~

The Exorcism of Emily Rose, In the commercials they only showed the disturbing, devilish scenes, but in reality it was a courtroom drama...A big disapointment for ALOT of people who were anticipating a movie that could be compared to the original exorcist. Emily Rose came nowhere close, having maybe 20 minutes, spread out tops of cool scenes......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.