jarasik park vs king kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

avp_rules
it would be kind of cool well i just put in these sudjestion to see wat do ya think smile

Susan-Storm
Hello you spell you Pooh Bear what the heck are you saying!

rolling on floor laughing

vvvrulz
Um realise that this is a Terminator Forum....

TMACalicious
Both franchises are no match for the Terminator franchise! JP1 was good, 2 was only good cuz good ol' Jeff Goldblum was in it, 3 was awful...

As for King Kong, I don't think it even has a franchise. Altho you may get your wish in Peter Jackson's remake of King Kong (the trailer has dinosaurs in it... :s). Don't get me wrong, Peter Jackson is one brilliant director, but I don't think King Kong looks that good (esp. with dinosaurs in it...)

O, n btw, this is the Terminator Forums, not the Jurassic Park or King Kong Forums smile

Nor is it the Pooh Bear Forums stick out tongue

vvvrulz
I thought JP3 was way better then two.

barand1
I agree!

cool_dudes_rule
isnt this a terminator forum.

Kenty T-1000
T-1000 vs T-Rex

The terminator would easily win but it'd be fun to watch none the less boxing

vvvrulz
I dunno, the ol T-Rex is pretty powerful.

Kenty T-1000
Yeah, but suppose he ate the T-1000...

...the T-1000 would just rip it to shreads from the inside out :O

chriscaffee
Consider this though. The T1000 is vulnerable to corrosives and stomach acid is pretty strong. It's possible that if the T-Rex ate the T1000 he could be severely damaged if not totally destroyed if he couldn't cut his way out in time.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Kenty T-1000
Yeah, but suppose he ate the T-1000...

...the T-1000 would just rip it to shreads from the inside out :O

Dunno about that, but I know the T-850 would likely get out safely with only severe damage to his sorrounding living tissue.

Originally posted by chriscaffee
Consider this though. The T1000 is vulnerable to corrosives and stomach acid is pretty strong. It's possible that if the T-Rex ate the T1000 he could be severely damaged if not totally destroyed if he couldn't cut his way out in time.

I believe he would successfully cut himself out of the stomach area, but afterwards he'd likely be malfunctioning significantly.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by avp_rules
it would be kind of cool well i just put in these sudjestion to see wat do ya think smile

I think it would be cool if those were terminator movies

vvvrulz
Watching the T-1000 gut out a T-Rex.
Moahahah, now there's a sight !

I wonder how it would fare versus alien, with its corrosive acid and all.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Watching the T-1000 gut out a T-Rex.
Moahahah, now there's a sight !

I wonder how it would fare versus alien, with its corrosive acid and all.

Good point. I would imagine the T1000 would fare well as far as dodging and hiding tactics go, but as soon as it tries to stab the alien it f***s itself up.

y_monkee
King kong will first kick T-Rex's arse ... then T850 will just pull out a shot gun and end King Kong's miserable existence.

the T-X will then get it on with Naomi Watts and we have a happy ending all can enjoy - the end -

barand1
Why is this subject still going? lol

vvvrulz
Strange things happen in the Terminator forums..

house
Hey do mods ever come to this forum?

vvvrulz
Probably not, lol.

We are a forgotten bunch.

Kenty T-1000
We could try to take over the world like SkyNet and the mods would be none the wiser shifty

vvvrulz
Until its too late...

Kenty T-1000
MUHAHAHAHA!

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/3650/virus17dn6al.gifhttp://img324.imageshack.us/img324/1443/virus21cf4kw.gifhttp://img324.imageshack.us/img324/7991/virus36jl5ss.gif

jasonterminator
Id hope King kong terminator(the crew(in the storys)) went to jurassic park

Snoopbert
*Sigh* I can't believe this isn't closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.