biggest badasses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
whos the biggest badass
classic wolverine
classic lobo
midnighter
hulk

DigiMark007
Shoulda made a poll...I figure this'll get some turnout.

I'll vote MN'er. DS/DP should be on the list too, and Hulk should probably be taken off. Angry? Yes. Badass? Questionable.

Creshosk
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Shoulda made a poll...I figure this'll get some turnout.

I'll vote MN'er. DS/DP should be on the list too, and Hulk should probably be taken off. Angry? Yes. Badass? Questionable. Hulk bludgeoned a guy with Spiderman. . .

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
whos the biggest badass
classic wolverine
classic lobo
midnighter
deadpool

armandovalles
the most badass guy ever in comics is definitely Drax. For this reason and this reason only:

-One time in the Infinity Gauntlet/War/Crusade series Death came to kill the entire Infinity Watch including Thanos because she didnt want them having the gems and while Pip teleported everyone else away Drax stayed and stood his ground and blasted her while saying "The Destroyer runs from NO ONE!"

jinzin
cap.... cause he talked down to thanos during the infinity gauntlet when everyone else had just had their asses handed to them...

Creshosk
Originally posted by armandovalles
the most badass guy ever in comics is definitely Drax. For this reason and this reason only:

-One time in the Infinity Gauntlet/War/Crusade series Death came to kill the entire Infinity Watch including Thanos because she didnt want them having the gems and while Pip teleported everyone else away Drax stayed and stood his ground and blasted her while saying "The Destroyer runs from NO ONE!" I remember this argument being made before, and someone decried it saying something about being too stupid to know whats going on doesn't count.

Piedmon
Originally posted by jinzin
cap.... cause he talked down to thanos during the infinity gauntlet when everyone else had just had their asses handed to them...

I was going to thoughtlessly go with Wolverine, but reminding me of this forces me to agree. "So long as one man.... JUST ONE MAN... stands up to you, Thanos.... you'll never win!"

*Tear*

Sentry
Adam Warlock

He called Galactus a fool then survived a point blank blast from Galactus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/gblast1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/gblast2.jpg

Piedmon
Not technically 616, but Captain America sacrificing himself for Genis-Vel in Universe X was one of the greatest comic moments of all time. It was just so damn perfect.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hulk bludgeoned a guy with Spiderman. . .

I stand corrected then. confused big grin

willRules
what about all the other characters?

Xavier
Deadpool
Spider-man
Deathstroke
Longshot
Nightcrawler

.......to name but a few..........

Mainstream
and don't forget Cable....the names Cable REMEMBER IT!

Maestro
Apocalypse.....HaHaHa.

Swanky-Tuna
I would say the first Starman for knocking out a thug by kicking a chair into his throat. No matter how you slice it, that is awesome.

And Kraven for burying Spiderman alive then being a better Spiderman than Spiderman himself.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by willRules
what about all the other characters?

Xavier
Deadpool
Spider-man
Deathstroke
Longshot
Nightcrawler

.......to name but a few..........

Right...nothin' screams badass like a shiny head and a wheelchair. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Xavier's cool, but not near some of the others. Hell, he's a pacifist. That alone discounts him from the running.

willRules
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Right...nothin' screams badass like a shiny head and a wheelchair. roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Xavier's cool, but not near some of the others. Hell, he's a pacifist. That alone discounts him from the running.

wtf? i disagree mate, Xavier is incredibly cool, you have obviously never heard Xavier rap. He is the man.

dominic/wolf
classic lobo
classic wolverine
midnighter
hulk
midnighter
deadpool
deathstroke
grey hulk
daredevil
whos the biggest badass

jgiant
How can you forget the biggest badass in comic history punisher... savage hulk too...

King KAM
Originally posted by jgiant
How can you forget the biggest badass in comic history punisher... savage hulk too... Nah....its still Cap, the man is beyond fearless, and easily the....well...read the sig..you get the picture

Next Venom_girl
More badassery:

Black Canary
Venom
Namor
Sara Pezzini
Elektra
Ian Nottingham
Huntress
The Darkness
Spawn
Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.