Harry Potter 7- Epilogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

froggigirl5972

jlee17xoxo412
cry awwwww harry dies, thats so sad. and also your story is good. keep it up

Saratn
I agree with 99.9%....don't ask about the .1.&

froggigirl5972
o good. nothing new to post- stupid teachers were watching all day. sad but hopefully i'll get something tomorrow so that i can post friday! major thankies, guys! big grin big grin Happy Dance stick out tongue Happy Dance bunny happy

Saratn
i can't wait then...you might want to fix your sig too...the link doesn't work...thought i would let you know.

froggigirl5972
really? the link's been working for me... that's how i got here...but i'll fix it. not much new to post... but i'll post wat i have anyways...

At this line, Lupin got down from the podium. It was Ron's turn now.

After Lupin finished, Hermione had a tear in her eye. However, she knew that the worst part would be Ron's speech-if he did it, of course. For now, she would have to wait and see...

Ron got shakily to his feet and walked over to the podium. As he walked over, he saw Harry's body sitting before the podium. Ron scrunched up his eyes and gulped...and the moment of uncertainty passed. He cleared his throat and began his speech. It was written, but that wasn't what he wanted to say...

srry there's nothing more, but i've got a bit of writers block. i've been brainstorming, and i know what i want to say, but i havent figured out how to write it yet. but i promise there WILL be more on THursday...

jlee17xoxo412
take your time, we can wait

froggigirl5972

Brunette Angel
WOW, that was Amazing! yes

riku-chan
awesome work. you are a brilliant writer. keep up the great work. smile love the plot, love the way ron described harry. perfect. -i could go on all day-

froggigirl5972
wow...i didnt think i could write THAT good...thanx, guys!!! big grin big grin big grin
that just made my day...

froggigirl5972
more tomorrow possibly...

danagrint
love itsmile

froggigirl5972
thanx! i went to bed early last night cuz i was so exhausted, so nothing new...maybe later this afternoon tho...

froggigirl5972
still...nothing....major writers block...i'll try to finish it or atleast get more tonight,but i highly doubt it...

Brunette Angel
Write more!!

froggigirl5972
i'm srry...but i'm stuck... i kno wat i wanna say now to finish it, i just gotta figure out how to word it. it also might be a bit helpful to write it down...but i promise i'll get it done soon!

froggigirl5972

jlee17xoxo412
i like your story so far, your a really good writer

Brunette Angel
I really enjoy reading it. You describe it really well. Great Job!

froggigirl5972
thankies guys! now i'm really really proud of myself, since i got an 87 on my Geometry test... without studying....plus this. HAPPY DAY!!!

Brunette Angel
Heh, nice! I don't study either. embarrasment

deathgod
plsssss continue writting it

froggigirl5972
umm... wat else would i write?i'm thinking about writing another story, but it wouldn't be a fanfic. plus i'm kinda stuck on ideas. i got this perfect scene planned out, and about 5 character's names, but that's it. so i'll think ab it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.