ROTJ Luke and OT Darth Vader vs. Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
This is on the Star Destroyer in ROTJ.

jollyjim311
i feel bad for even commenting on this but ventress = super dead blowupi hope this is just a really bad joke thread.

DrDoom101
no duh, of course it is, im just totally bored.

Darth_Glentract
Ventress loses, but I am a major ROTJ Luke supporter(not a fanboy like ER though).

mace=badass
ok anakin was a match for ventress then you upgeade him to vader and add on luke
she gets pownafied

jollyjim311
Originally posted by DrDoom101
no duh, of course it is, im just totally bored.

understood. samething has happened to me.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by mace=badass
ok anakin was a match for ventress then you upgeade him to vader and add on luke
she gets pownafied

OT Vader is a downgrade from Anakin.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by jollyjim311
understood. samething has happened to me.

when im bored, i make up joke threads

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
OT Vader is a downgrade from Anakin.

anakin as a padawan took her. ot vader could do it in a snap. vader is much more in tune with the force after all the sith training with sids, he is superior to anakin in all ways except some speed and that super sexy... i have said too much.

Deus Ex
Just... wow.

No respect. She gets no respect around here.

Look, Assajj Ventress can pwn Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto, give Anakin fits, and kill jedi masters. ROTJ Luke = nonfactor. He has no skill and no refined abilities. OT Vader? Never demonstrated superior Force knowledge nor did he ever show the ability to deal with someone on her level. It's very likely he couldn't considering he was in a bulky suit and half of his body was fake.

End point? My money rests on Assajj, but I know you all are dead set on this. Just... sad to see people prop up the OT characters to something they are not.

darthsith19
Either Luke or Vader alone would stand a good chance against Ventress. Together she's stand little chance. She's got the 2 connecting lightsabers for the attack and is far superior to the other 2 in lightsaber combat but Vader is at least as good as her with pure Force powers and he is even smarter and Luke's even stronger than Vader is so the 2 of them'd win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.