i gotta question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
this may sound stupid putting this in the general discussion forum, but i dont care. i didnt know where else to put it.

but..........

in ne of the new mortal kombat video games like Deception or Shaolin Monks, is Reptile displayed as like a green ninja, or a giant lizard like in deadly alliance...? cuz personally, i thought it was stupid when they made him like a dinosaur, and id like to see him as a ninja like he was n the previous games....

hit me up wink

tabby999
theres a video game section...

jaden101
Originally posted by tabby999
theres a video game section...

DING DING DING DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

DarkC
Originally posted by braz
this may sound stupid putting this in the general discussion forum, but i dont care. i didnt know where else to put it.

but..........

in ne of the new mortal kombat video games like Deception or Shaolin Monks, is Reptile displayed as like a green ninja, or a giant lizard like in deadly alliance...? cuz personally, i thought it was stupid when they made him like a dinosaur, and id like to see him as a ninja like he was n the previous games....

hit me up wink
Reptile wasn't in Deception, but was displayed as a reptilian fella in ninja garb. Better looking than in MK4 though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.