Visas Marr vs. Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_CP
Who would be the victor of this battle?

jollyjim311
hmm, it feels like there should be a clear winner but one isn't coming to me. i'll go with qui gon just because i'm a bug fan of his. actually, he's probably better in saber combat, so yeah qui gon.

Se7in
Even though I like Qui-Gon more, and every survey I've taken says I am like him, I think Visas would win.

jollyjim311
more curious to why you say that then disagreeing, why?

Se7in
Well, just because I like something more, doesn't mean it is better. Sort of like a car, I may like a '64 Impala the most, but doesn't mean it is better than a Lamborghini. But as for Visas winning, she had for more experience in dueling one-on-one saber dueling than Qui-Gon, he lost his first real one-on-one.

D_CP
I also think Visas would win. She may not have as much knowledge as Qui-Gon in the force, but she is really good.

Darth_Glentract
She hasn't shown much skill IMO. She was helped defeat Nihilus, but thats about it.

darth vraya
I'd say Qui-Gon because Qui-Gon has had much more experince, and as Glentract said, the only thing she really did was help the exile kill Nihilus.

D_CP
Hey man, Visas was good. No doubt, just straight up.

darth vraya
Really, because her saber skills didn't really help me at all confused

Darth_Glentract
That's based on ingame experince and is not helpful in deciding the winner.

Deus Ex
This is hard to gauge when you consider there is no canon use of her abilities. But considering that Qui-Gon Jinn got owned by Maul while Visas was the apprentice to a Sith Lord of incredible power I'm leaning towards her.

Illustrious
Any apprentice to Nihilus shouldn't be the basis of discussion. Visas never did get much training there, and Nihilus was too busy entering competitive eating competitions.

D_CP
Originally posted by darth vraya
Really, because her saber skills didn't really help me at all confused

Haha, well then your Visas really sucks. stick out tongue

darth vraya
sure did

Fishy
I don't know..

From all we know she means nothing. Nihilus took her for her special power to see people and no other reason. She probably had no impact on Nihilus at all, and he didn't kill her the second for the same reason he didn't kill her the first time.

However Kreia does speak about Nihilus Sion and Visas as dangerous opponents once. Maybe Visas is more powerful then I think.. QGJ isn't that good, so she has a chance, although i'm not sure if she wins or not.

badboyjedi
Originally posted by jollyjim311
more curious to why you say that then disagreeing, why?

how do you know that was his first one? how do you know he wasnt in more then that before TPM? he could be a great swordsman for all we know

jollyjim311
Yeah, I was talking about why Se7in thought Visas would win. I don't really understand what you mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.