Carnage vs The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
embarrasment

DrDoom101
can carnage cut off hulk's head? sometimes the weak characters have advantages against the strong ones. i think if wolverine can beat the hulk, then carnage can

JirK
carnage is the definition of mad. he really hates people and i know that he would just swing an axe into the hulk. but i think that carnage is not made of strong enough stuff to kill hulk. if he can, he wins. if not, sorry carnage but hulk can crush you.

olympian
Hulk wins.

Wickerman
I remember Jinzin talking about how Venom held his own against Hulk. And then i asked how come, seeing as how Hulk could Thunderclap his @ss all over the place. I believe Jinzin said it took several thunderclaps just to keep Venom at bay......though i don't recall the exact conversation erm

~wickerman~

DrDoom101
if bruce starts off as the hulk, then im sure carnage would be smart enough to run away. If he starts off as human, Carnage would cut off Bruce's head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.