UFC Knockouts! (Vid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Octagon
http://members.cox.net/kobebryant/martial%20arts%20ufc_knockout.asf

old school knockouts, enjoy.

Myth
I take it this was fresh in your mind after Monday's Fight Night on SpikeTV(?). That night was full of great fights. I just sat down for 5 hours straight and watched everything they had to offer.

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Myth
I take it this was fresh in your mind after Monday's Fight Night on SpikeTV(?). That night was full of great fights. I just sat down for 5 hours straight and watched everything they had to offer.

yea yes

Myth
In that case, wasn't the end of that Koscheck fight crazy? He was dominating for 14 and 1/2 minutes and then got choked out after a restart and a knee in the final 30 secs. I felt sorry for him but its always great to see something so unexpected.

Dr. Octagon
In that case, wasn't the end of that Koscheck fight crazy? He was dominating for 14 and 1/2 minutes and then got choked out after a restart and a knee in the final 30 secs. I felt sorry for him but its always great to see something so unexpected.

it was unexpected.

i liked the Evan Tanner vs David Loiseau.

Loiseau has powerful elbows. Tanner's head was bleeding intensely.

Myth
Yeah, usually they are good at fixing up the wounds so that it doesn't reopen too badly. He was a bloody mess. I loved it.

Dr. Octagon
Yeah, usually they are good at fixing up the wounds so that it doesn't reopen too badly. He was a bloody mess. I loved it.

laughing

koolruningz
laughing You guys are savages!

ramon calitri
hey guys, it seems like you guys are really into UFC so i thought you may want to help me out... i am currently in the middle of saving to open up a mixed martial arts school in pennsylvania... i was wonderin if you guys could go to these sites CHRISTMASFINDER.COM and FIARTEX.COM (just like fairtex.com the mma equipment company) and click on the advertisements.... every time you guys click on a advertisment then it gives me a small amount of money... thanks a lot guys... please help me out!

forumcrew
UFC Thread! (link) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t324244.html

xkalybr
Strong anger needs to be a part of your daily life to be successful in the UFC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.