Interesting thread I found on racism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if this was posted before(it was sent to me 5 minutes ago), I did a search and didn't find it and thought some of you would like to read this. If this offends anyone I'll gladly remove it.

"MOST OF THE LOOTERS IN NEW ORLEANS WERE BLACK NOT WHITE. DID THEY REALLY WANT TO STAY IN THE FLOODED AREA, OR WERE THEY SHOOTING AT THEIR HELPERS FOR THE FUN OF IT? POOR WHITES ((MANY OF THEM!!!)) LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS TOO, NOT TO MENTION MEXICANS, JEWISH PEOPLE, ETC, MENTIONED IN THIS BULLITIN, AND I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WERE IN NEW ORLEANS WATCHING IT. IT WAS MOSTLY BLACKS. THANK YOU.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and even "The Man" and you think it's OK.
But when I call you, "******", "Kike", "Towelhead", "Sand-******", "Camel Jockey", "Beaner" or "Chink" you call me a racist.

Do your research and see what you come up with.

Black people are not the only ones that had it bad in this country, what about native american indians. We killed them for land. Scabs or cheap immigrant labor. How about sending the chinese back to china in the late 1800's and then later the Japanese. Their daughters were prostitutes for money back home. Or pre-judging southern Europeans for their culture, calling them stupid. Discrimination against Jews and Catholics? You don't see them complaining.

Blame Africa, they were the ones who sold slaves for their own economic growth. You can look at both sides here.

Equality isn't equality if you lower your standards: this includes ACT exams, being admited to a school or job just for being black, African American support groups, and getting off of conviction by claiming racism, not everyone is going to like you..its called life, not "racism".

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You say that you want to make a change in this country.
How? By protesting everything that we believe in? By trying to change everything that has made this country run fine for centuries?

You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Cinco de Mayo
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us the KKK.

You enjoy the thought of Driver's Licenses for illegals.
We enjoy the thought of people obeying the laws of the land in which they reside. No negotiations.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You call each other "*****s", but when we call you that, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

When was the last time you saw Jessie Jackson involved with anything to do with a white person.

We work hard to perserve our history.
You come along and try to re-write it.

I am white.
I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
Don't do reverse discrimination, take your own advice."

I'm not trying to start a shit storm but most of this IS true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this on one of the other forums that I view and would like to see the replies that it gets here.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
The scales of 'equality' need to tilt in the minority's direction before it can be levelled as a result of the sins of our fathers.

PVS
interesting racist i found that made a thread

Victor Von Doom
Moronic.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
interesting racist i found that made a thread

Where?

edit: I thought I was on your ignore list as well? Guessssss not. wink

koolruningz
These are points that we see more and more nowadays. Most of the "special treatment" the Black people get is because they have been treated as 2nd class citizens for many years. If the white man had been a slave for hundreds of years then i'm sure no-one would begrudge him a TV network specifically for whites. One of the points says that the country has run fine for centuries, yeah but fine for who? Some of the points may be valid but alot of it is so slanted its not funny.

Echuu
Originally posted by KidRock
Black people are not the only ones that had it bad in this country, what about native american indians. We killed them for land.

Americans didn't kill indians for land. You had some idiot French, English, German explorers, and some stupid cow-pokes that killed indians. And just because the indians were too naive to understand that we were buying land from them doesn't make it our fault when we retaliant from their attacks.

KidRock
Originally posted by koolruningz
These are points that we see more and more nowadays. Most of the "special treatment" the Black people get is because they have been treated as 2nd class citizens for many years.

That doesnt give them the right to be racist.

koolruningz
Who's being racist?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Echuu
Americans didn't kill indians for land. You had some idiot French, English, German explorers, and some stupid cow-pokes that killed indians.

In fact, the Indians were the Americans.

I liked that bit though:

We're racist to everybody, not just 'you'. Suck it up!

P.S. we're not racist, 'you' are.

Echuu
Does anyone realize how much political correctness has to do with racism?

You would never see a 'white history month.'

KidRock

Exactly. Equal rights indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KILLBILLFREAK
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if this was posted before(it was sent to me 5 minutes ago), I did a search and didn't find it and thought some of you would like to read this. If this offends anyone I'll gladly remove it.

"MOST OF THE LOOTERS IN NEW ORLEANS WERE BLACK NOT WHITE. DID THEY REALLY WANT TO STAY IN THE FLOODED AREA, OR WERE THEY SHOOTING AT THEIR HELPERS FOR THE FUN OF IT? POOR WHITES ((MANY OF THEM!!!)) LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS TOO, NOT TO MENTION MEXICANS, JEWISH PEOPLE, ETC, MENTIONED IN THIS BULLITIN, AND I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WERE IN NEW ORLEANS WATCHING IT. IT WAS MOSTLY BLACKS. THANK YOU.

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and even "The Man" and you think it's OK.
But when I call you, "******", "Kike", "Towelhead", "Sand-******", "Camel Jockey", "Beaner" or "Chink" you call me a racist.

Black people are not the only ones that had it bad in this country, what about native american indians. We killed them for land. Scabs or cheap immigrant labor. How about sending the chinese back to china in the late 1800's and then later the Japanese. Their daughters were prostitutes for money back home. Or pre-judging southern Europeans for their culture, calling them stupid. Discrimination against Jews and Catholics? You don't see them complaining.

Blame Africa, they were the ones who sold slaves for their own economic growth. You can look at both sides here.

Equality isn't equality if you lower your standards: this includes ACT exams, being admited to a school or job just for being black, African American support groups, and getting off of conviction by claiming racism, not everyone is going to like you..its called life, not "racism".

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

How? By protesting everything that we believe in? By trying to change everything that has made this country run fine for centuries?

You have Yom Hashoah
You have Cinco de Mayo
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have BET.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

We enjoy the thought of people obeying the laws of the land in which they reside. No negotiations.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

When was the last time you saw Jessie Jackson involved with anything to do with a white person.

I am white.
I am proud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this on one of the other forums that I view and would like to see the replies that it gets here.

Just because you give your facts or what you believe in does not make you racist{ I am Black and PROUD}

Victor Von Doom

That's because what is not the norm, needs to define itself against the norm.

The norm is self-defined: no need to say 'white', it's implicit.

koolruningz

Probably because white history is being taught in schools anyway.

KILLBILLFREAK
Called USA History

Echuu
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
In fact, the Indians were the Americans.

I liked that bit though:

Yes, and the only time you will ever hear me refering to political correctness is calling indians 'native americans' to not get them mixed up with Indians. Christopher Columbus screwed up big time.

KILLBILLFREAK
We ALL now that

Tptmanno1
Because History is taughted by the victors...
and for many years, white people were the victors. Simple Fact..

Damn, The white man have MTV, what more do you want?

KidRock
Probably because white history is being taught in schools anyway.

And black history isnt?

Victor Von Doom
And black history isnt?

They both are.

Let's move on.

koolruningz
Now it is yes. Whats your point?

KILLBILLFREAK
Not Much Mexican history is covered in schools

Echuu
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Damn, The white man have MTV, what more do you want?

I hate MTV. I would like it if 'Christmas'' wasn't cencored.

Merry Frickin' RamaHanuKwanzmas

KidRock
Now it is yes. Whats your point?

"You would never see a 'white history month."

You said: That is becuase white history is taught in school.

So is black history..so why cant there be a white history month?

Tptmanno1
I hate MTV. I would like it if 'Christmas'' wasn't cencored.

Merry Frickin' RamaHanuKwanzmas
it was a joke.....

jerlark386

There would be no need for a 'white history month' as white history is the history that is predominatly discussed anyway.(educational systems, public schools). It would just be redundant. Black history month is more or less, just a toss in, a shield from racist accusations. All these 'months' can do, is make black history even more trivial. Oh its February, so lets talk about black people. lol! Who came up with this crackpot idea anyway.

koolruningz
Because its called US history and was taught in schools while Black history was ignored (i know that is no longer the case).
Would you prefer US history be called white history?

black robb

You have Yom Hashoah
You have Cinco de Mayo
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have BET.

I am white.
I am proud.

I found this on one of the other forums that I view and would like to see the replies that it gets here. Most TV is geared towards whites.HENCE WHY THERE ARE CHANNELS FOR MINORITIES.

Alpha Centauri
And God said "Hmm...I swear I created them with brains".

-AC

KidRock
Because its called US history and was taught in schools while Black history was ignored (i know that is no longer the case).
Would you prefer US history be called white history?

That would make no sense. Who said US history is only about whites? When I was taught US history I was taught black and white. If black history is now taught in schools why should we still have a black history month?

Echuu
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
it was a joke.....

I realize. But haven't you heard about how much Christmas is being destroyed?
Last Christmas I was listening to the radio and one of the talk show guys was reporting on a story that happened in South East USA. A church group was restricted from displaying a banner that said 'merry christmas' at a parade.

Alpha Centauri
No disrespect to any culture because black history deserved to be taught more and more accurately in schools and now it is, but I don't pay attention to black history month because I don't feel the need to learn about it. If you don't either, don't pay attention.

-AC

Echuu
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No disrespect to any culture because black history deserved to be taught more and more accurately in schools and now it is, but I don't pay attention to black history month because I don't feel the need to learn about it. If you don't either, don't pay attention.

-AC

I don't pay attention. But imagine if they did come out with a 'white history month.' There would be huge outrage.

koolruningz
That would make no sense. Who said US history is only about whites? When I was taught US history I was taught black and white. If black history is now taught in schools why should we still have a black history month?

Maybe there isnt a need for black history month now it has filtered through into the US history curriculum. What black people did you learn about by the way?

Alpha Centauri
I don't pay attention. But imagine if they did come out with a 'white history month.' There would be huge outrage.

Yes because not only are people too stupid to realise that a white history month is irrelevant, but it would be like a slap in the fact of the entire black culture by saying "Look, we're not gonna let you have something we don't have."

White history is the history that is regarded as a base. What more do you want?

-AC

Echuu
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
White history is the history that is regarded as a base. What more do you want?

-AC

I'm just saying that the equality everyone thinks we are progressing isn't really equal at all.

BackFire
I think it's really stupid to have any racial history month, it's only increases the perception that segregation is okay. Black history month is segregated from normal history, as if it's on some kind of different wavelength and for some reason shouldn't be taught in along the normal history children learn. How about we get rid of black history month and just incorperate it into the normal history course? Would be a step in the right direction, I think.

KidRock
edit

Wolf Dog
Because freedom, justice, and equality for all is just a myth wink Like Leperchauns and Eskimoes.

KidRock
Originally posted by Wolf Dog
Because freedom, justice, and equality for all is just a myth wink Like Leperchauns and Eskimoes.

With things like affirmative action giving minorities a boost above whites and non-minorities..yep your right whites will never be equal to minorities without being given "special attention"

MC Mike
Until white ideals aren't treated as base, these kinds of actions will be occuring.

I agree with Backfire, integrate it all, and most importantly, like AC pointed out, make sure it isn't on a white base.

koolruningz
With things like affirmative action giving minorities a boost above whites and non-minorities..yep your right whites will never be equal to minorities without being given "special attention"

Thank your lucky stars you are not a black man or another minority, the way you carry on you'd think you had been the one downtrodden for hundreds of years. wink
You've still got it pretty good.

black robb

You have Yom Hashoah
You have Cinco de Mayo
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have BET.

I am white.
I am proud.

I found this on one of the other forums that I view and would like to see the replies that it gets here. No one is saying that the plight of other races is unimportant,but that doesnt lessen the horrible things done to African Americans.And by the way Native Americans complain alot so i dont know what you are talking about.

How do you blame Africa when NONE of the africans caught in the slave trade were paid for by americans/

Name one criminal who got off because he said someone was racist.Now name how many criminals were incarcerated becaurse of racism.Big difference.

The state of the ghettos is the result of the economic discrimination done to blacks in the past by whites.White people tend to live in more economically prosperous areas. Hence less violence.

You say that the country was running fine for centuries? There was the Great Depression,Vietnam,the Salem Witch trials,slavery,segregation,voting discrimination,Watergate,and the Rodney King beating.Oh yeah,everything's fine.

All those people were AMERICAN HEROES. They werent made specifically for minorities.

Almost all media is made and geared for whites so really every channel is WET.

You people dont have a white pride day because one "white" is too generic and its not like whites have ever been shown in a bad light by society.

There's no white history month because almost all american history is caucasians.We get a month a year. You get 12 years of schooling and the History channel.Boo hoo.

We rob and carjack you? We dont like laws and regulations? Who's the racist one now?The cops(of any race)use unnecessary force in a lot of situations.If a guy is a suspected drug dealer does that give a cop license to beat his senseless?

When the hell has a white person been discriminated against to the point where it seriously affected their life?You want Jesse Jackson to come and defend you from people calling you honkie?

And now you have the nerve to say that we dont work hard to preserve our history?We had to fight for years just to get one damn month.And who the hell re-wrote your history?Just because you dont want to believe whites have commited atrocities in american history doesnt mean it didnt happen.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of being white,but you're trying to say that minorities just give themselves problems and that the whites dont discriminate anymore.Racism does exist and it shows how little you have ever been exposed to when you say that blacks go around committing crimes and blaming the white man for everything.That is offensive to me,unlike you i actually have been discriminated against.Your b*tching about somebody calling you a honkie? I cant even go to my girlfriend's house because they dont like blacks.So stop and think before you start whining about racism.

black robb
With things like affirmative action giving minorities a boost above whites and non-minorities..yep your right whites will never be equal to minorities without being given "special attention" affirmative action basically says that for every 20 whites 1 minority has to be accepted.You aint exactly being cut out.

KidRock
Originally posted by black robb
affirmative action basically says that for every 20 whites 1 minority has to be accepted.You aint exactly being cut out.

If 2 people have the same credentials and one is black then he gets into the school. They need special pushes to get ahead in life?

Wolf Dog
No one is saying that the plight of other races is unimportant,but that doesnt lessen the horrible things done to African Americans.And by the way Native Americans complain alot so i dont know what you are talking about.

How do you blame Africa when NONE of the africans caught in the slave trade were paid for by americans/

Name one criminal who got off because he said someone was racist.Now name how many criminals were incarcerated becaurse of racism.Big difference.

The state of the ghettos is the result of the economic discrimination done to blacks in the past by whites.White people tend to live in more economically prosperous areas. Hence less violence.

You say that the country was running fine for centuries? There was the Great Depression,Vietnam,the Salem Witch trials,slavery,segregation,voting discrimination,Watergate,and the Rodney King beating.Oh yeah,everything's fine.

All those people were AMERICAN HEROES. They werent made specifically for minorities.

Almost all media is made and geared for whites so really every channel is WET.

You people dont have a white pride day because one "white" is too generic and its not like whites have ever been shown in a bad light by society.

There's no white history month because almost all american history is caucasians.We get a month a year. You get 12 years of schooling and the History channel.Boo hoo.

We rob and carjack you? We dont like laws and regulations? Who's the racist one now?The cops(of any race)use unnecessary force in a lot of situations.If a guy is a suspected drug dealer does that give a cop license to beat his senseless?

When the hell has a white person been discriminated against to the point where it seriously affected their life?You want Jesse Jackson to come and defend you from people calling you honkie?

And now you have the nerve to say that we dont work hard to preserve our history?We had to fight for years just to get one damn month.And who the hell re-wrote your history?Just because you dont want to believe whites have commited atrocities in american history doesnt mean it didnt happen.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of being white,but you're trying to say that minorities just give themselves problems and that the whites dont discriminate anymore.Racism does exist and it shows how little you have ever been exposed to when you say that blacks go around committing crimes and blaming the white man for everything.That is offensive to me,unlike you i actually have been discriminated against.Your b*tching about somebody calling you a honkie? I cant even go to my girlfriend's house because they dont like blacks.So stop and think before you start whining about racism.

(Claps)

black robb
If 2 people have the same credentials and one is black then he gets into the school. They need special pushes to get ahead in life? Ok to be honest even i dont think that people should be hired just to be a token but you make it sound as if whites are being shortchange.Affirmative action was enacted when most businesse wouldnt hire minorities even though THEY were more qualified.So once again know your history before you start talking about how "lucky" i am to be black.

KidRock
Ok to be honest even i dont think that people should be hired just to be a token but you make it sound as if whites are being shortchange.Affirmative action was enacted when most businesse wouldnt hire minorities even though THEY were more qualified.So once again know your history before you start talking about how "lucky" i am to be black.

So it was created becuase business's were hireing whites even though blacks were more qualified. Now schools are accepting blacks even though there is a more qualified white. Interesting...once again the white man is being held down.

black robb
So it was created becuase business's were hireing whites even though blacks were more qualified. Now schools are accepting blacks even though there is a more qualified white. Interesting...once again the white man is being held down. The white man is still in the majority in almost any non black college so what the hell are you talking about?

koolruningz
Yes it really sucks to be white im sure.

xmarksthespot
Interesting...once again the white man is being held down. erm right.... because history tells us white people have been treated so poorly...

black robb
Yes it really sucks to be white im sure. yeah,the damn minorities alway oppressing them

black robb
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
erm right.... because history tells us white people have been treated so poorly... They're always being called honkies...and the only thing that's been done to me is being arrested for robbing a Krauszer's in a neighborhood i dont even live in

KidRock
yeah,the damn minorities alway oppressing them

Facts are facts.

Spelljammer
Affirmative action was a stupid idea from the start. Martin Luthor King would've never approved of it.. But he isn't alive to speak for the blackman, and there hasn't been someone as noble and as intelligent sense.

But for the Hispanics you have SpellJammer, and Carlos Mensia. And neither one of us is in the mood to hear the liberals whine about something or the other.. It's funny how they talk about minorities, yet most lefties are white-bread yuppies with alot of money, and alot of time on thier hands..

SpellJammer hates all of you equaly. He's not picking favorites. wink

black robb
Facts are facts. Its a fact that whites have not been able to get jobs because of affirmative action?Its a fact that a white cop has never beaten a black criminal for no reason?It's a fact that whites dont know anything about their own history?Honestly you're so ignorant its sad.You are not oppressed.You dont know anything about oppression.

black robb
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Affirmative action was a stupid idea from the start. Martin Luthor King would've never approved of it.. But he isn't alive to speak for the blackman, and there hasn't been someone as noble and as intelligent sense.

But for the Hispanics you have SpellJammer, and Carlos Mensia. And neither one of us is in the mood to hear the liberals whine about something or the other.. It's funny how they talk about minorities, yet most lefties are white-bread yuppies with alot of money, and alot of time on thier hands..

SpellJammer hates all of you equaly. He's not picking favorites. wink Let me guess...both of you guys are republicans?Anyway just like your friend you obviously dont realize that at its inception ,black men couldnt get jobs such as doctors or managers or any job of power.The only way intelligent minorities could get jobs that they were qualified for was to basically get white businesses to hire at least one minority for every 100 whites.So i'm pretty sure Dr. King wouldve voted for it.And dont you dare say that there were no strong black leaders after Dr. King because you obviously no nothing about black history.

KidRock
Its a fact that whites have not been able to get jobs because of affirmative action?Its a fact that a white cop has never beaten a black criminal for no reason?It's a fact that whites dont know anything about their own history?Honestly you're so ignorant its sad.You are not oppressed.You dont know anything about oppression.

lol

Oh am I am sure you know sooo much about being oppressed right? Fact is, minorities are treated like "special kids". They can't make is on their own so they need affirmative action. Quite sad really.

Spelljammer
Let me guess...both of you guys are republicans?
Actually SpellJammer is an independant.. But if he had to be anything he'd probably be a libertarian..

xmarksthespot
lol

Oh am I am sure you know sooo much about being oppressed right? Fact is, minorities are treated like "special kids". They can't make is on their own so they need affirmative action. Quite sad really. Stop... you're going to make me cry... the plight faced by white people saddens me so.

KidRock
Actually SpellJammer is an independant.. But if he had to be anything he'd probably be a libertarian..

laughing Oh spelljammer you make kidrock laugh.

koolruningz
lol

Oh am I am sure you know sooo much about being oppressed right? Fact is, minorities are treated like "special kids". They can't make is on their own so they need affirmative action. Quite sad really.

This would be the funniest post of the day if you weren't being serious. You are saying that any successful minority has only got there because of affirmative action?

black robb
lol

Oh am I am sure you know sooo much about being oppressed right? Fact is, minorities are treated like "special kids". They can't make is on their own so they need affirmative action. Quite sad really. You just called me a special kid who cant get anywhere on his own and YET you say that i'm the racist one? I'm on the honor roll and i got about 100 letters from colleges begging me to go to their schools so dont dare insult me by saying i need some government handout to succeed in life.

KidRock
You just called me a special kid who cant get anywhere on his own and YET you say that i'm the racist one? I'm on the honor roll and i got about 100 letters from colleges begging me to go to their schools so dont dare insult me by saying i need some government handout to succeed in life.

Maybe you can use your only black scholorship(no white scholorships available). If I had slightly better grades then you and we applied to the same school then you would get in. Yeah, so that is what I am saying. Enjoy your government handouts.

Wolf Dog
Maybe you can use your only black scholorship(no white scholorships available). If I had slightly better grades then you and we applied to the same school then you would get in. Yeah, so that is what I am saying. Enjoy your government handouts.

Wow, you're ****ed up.

koolruningz

Thats just pathetic man. How do you claim to know so much about someone you have never met.

xmarksthespot
Oh the hilarity. "The black minority is oppressing the white majority?"

KidRock
Wow, you're ****ed up.

The truth doesn't always sound good.

black robb
Maybe you can use your only black scholorship(no white scholorships available). If I had slightly better grades then you and we applied to the same school then you would get in. Yeah, so that is what I am saying. Enjoy your government handouts. Once again COLLEGES ARE PREDOMINANTLY WHITE!!! Its harder for blacks to get into college HENCE why we get scholarships.Blacks are generally poorer and have worse schooling.Whites could get scholarships for having certain interests so once again no one is shortchanging you.I'm getting a scholarship from Rutgers because OF MY GRADES!!! So before you just assume i'm just some dumb poor negro getting by on affirmative action,remember that.

xmarksthespot
KidRock, two people apply for a job. One is white, one is black. They both went to the same school. They're both well qualified. They're both nice people. The black person has slightly higher college grades than the white person. Who do you, you personally, hire?

black robb
The truth doesn't always sound good. The Truth? What dont you understand about the fact that whites generally have better jobs,more money,better schools,and are THE MAJORITY IN COLLEGE!!! You make it sound like one white person not getting a job or a spot in college is worse than 80% of an entire race getting shortchanged. Your whole argument is silly and based on your need to feel oppressed

KidRock
KidRock, two people apply for a job. One is white, one is black. They both went to the same school. They're both well qualified. They're both nice people. The black person has slightly higher college grades than the white person. Who do you, you personally, hire?

The black person of course. I am all for equal oppertunities..not like minorities and their affirmative action saftey blanket.

xmarksthespot
And if both are equally qualified in all regards?

black robb
The black person of course. I am all for equal oppertunities..not like minorities and their affirmative action saftey blanket. So your saying your not racist but yours saying that all minorities get by on the security of affirmative action. You are one of the most ignorant people i've ever communicated with. And i lived in Texas.

KidRock

It depends on some things, but for the most part I would say yeah.

Wolf Dog
So we're still basically living in a "once poor always poor" society....
cos whites can afford to pay for special tutoring, classes, etc so that their kids can get the best education thus making them rich and so on and so on.

xmarksthespot
It depends on some things, but for the most part I would say yeah. Say yeh..? To what? Who would you hire if both are equal in all regards.

black robb
Say yeh..? To what? Who would you hire if both are equal in all regards. He'd hire the black guy if he promised to call him "Masta" and pick his cotton

xmarksthespot
So we're still basically living in a "once poor always poor" society....
cos whites can afford to pay for special tutoring, classes, etc so that their kids can get the best education thus making them rich and so on and so on. Yep. You have to keep the minorities down, otherwise they're oppressing you. Those damn minorities and they're wiley ways.

Spelljammer
You know, SpellJammer has always wanted to own a buisness. He had a chance to let his aunt get a goverment handout to start the buisness because she's a woman. So SpellJammer said nevermind.

He'd rather not own a buisness at all then do it at the expense of equality.

KidRock
He'd hire the black guy if he promised to call him "Masta" and pick his cotton

hahaha I have no cotton fields around me..but will tomatoes do? laughing (just thought I would add to the grand amount of sarcasm already in this thread)

Wolf Dog
Yep. You have to keep the minorities down, otherwise they're oppressing you. Those damn minorities and they're wiley ways.

mad And as long as people like KidRock are alive, the ideology will live. Sad...

xmarksthespot
SpellJammer, when did SpellJammer decide to go back to talking about SpellJammer in third person?

Spelljammer
SpellJammer, when did SpellJammer decide to go back to talking about SpellJammer in third person?
It was demanded by the fans.

Capt_Fantastic

Answer no one, until the original question has been answered.

But, I realize that you expected a dishonest answer...from the beginning.

KidRock
mad And as long as people like KidRock are alive, the ideology will live. Sad...

I just want equal oppertunity for whites.

Capt_Fantastic

Attention. That, plus someone in the "who's posts entertain you" thread, said that he like that Spelljammer spoke in the third person. Attention is, apparently, a powerful thing.

black robb
What you two are not understanding is that even WITH all the things your bitching about blacks are still generally not equal to whites.What you're basically saying is that America should take away what little support we have now and just let whites have even more power over us.You simply are ignorant and dont realize that you have it better than a black in your situation.More blacks get shortchanged for jobs than whites.Name one white person you know who couldnt get a job and i'll give 10 blacks

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
The scales of 'equality' need to tilt in the minority's direction before it can be levelled as a result of the sins of our fathers.

Kid Rock makes me want to repeat myself myself.

Capt_Fantastic
I just want equal oppertunity for whites.

I agree. 110%

Spelljammer
Don't blame SpellJammer, he voted for Kodos! stick out tongue

But seriously half of the reason SpellJammer is so conservative is out of boredom, everybody needs a hobby, sure he'd still be conservative even if he had a girlfriend, but if he had something else to do, he wouldn't be nearly as obnoxious..

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

But, I realize that you expected a dishonest answer...from the beginning. huh?Originally posted by KidRock
I just want equal oppertunity for whites. The white majority don't have equal if not better opportunities already?

black robb
I agree. 110% YOU HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES YOU F*CKING IDIOTS!!! THAT'S WHY THERE ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!! EVEN WITH THOSE YOU STILL HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES!!! WHEN THE F*CK HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN SHORTCHANGED BECAUSE OF A BLACK GUY!?!??! WHEN!??!?!

KidRock
huh?The white majority don't have equal if not better opportunities already?

No..affirmative action? Hellllllloooooo...is anybody home?

YOU HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES YOU F*CKING IDIOTS!!! THAT'S WHY THERE ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!! EVEN WITH THOSE YOU STILL HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES!!! WHEN THE F*CK HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN SHORTCHANGED BECAUSE OF A BLACK GUY!?!??! WHEN!??!?!

We get shortchanged when we work hard to get a 4.0 average and a black person with a 3.4 will get accepted over us, and calm down it is only the internet.

Kosta
I agree with some of the things on there, and I disagree with others. Its the same with other minorities in Australia as we don't really have that many black people living here, although the numbers are rising quickly, especially in the past 4 years or so. As long as you have people of different beliefs and moral values sharing a globe, there's going to be discrimination, I say change your state of mind, be more tolerant, and don't worry about the other people, that just leads to more discrimination.

I'm not racist, and I don't condone what white people did or do, and I don't condemn what black, brown, yellow, or any other colored people did or do. The bottom line is there will always be people that promote equality, and there will always be people that sabotage it. If you want to go to the ghetto looking for "Love and Unity" from a black man, or at the same time go to a red neck trailer park looking for the same from a white man, you're not going to get very far.

"Black people are not the only ones that had it bad in this country, what about native American Indians. We killed them for land. Scabs or cheap immigrant labor. How about sending the Chinese back to china in the late 1800's and then later the Japanese."

Now that part of the argument is idiotic in my opinion. What is this person trying to argue? "OOH OOH! We gave the Chinese, Japanese and Native Americans a hard time, and you don't really see them complaining, so why are YOU complaining?" thats what is sounds like he/she/they are/is is saying.

xmarksthespot

We get shortchanged when we work hard to get a 4.0 average and a black person with a 3.4 will get accepted over us, and calm down it is only the internet. Riddle me this?
College entrance rates for white people. Higher?
Employment rate for white people. Higher?
Average incomes for white people. Higher?
Access to healthcare for white people. Higher?
Life expectancy for white people. Higher?

Wolf Dog
Wait, KidRock why are you bitching? Has affirmative action affected you?

black robb

We get shortchanged when we work hard to get a 4.0 average and a black person with a 3.4 will get accepted over us, and calm down it is only the internet. Oh wow one black guy goes to a college for every 50 whites.We are oh so lucky.I mean you guys have more money,better schools,nice neighborhoods,and more jobs but we black people get one person in college. Woo hoo.

KidRock
Wait, KidRock why are you bitching? Has affirmative action affected you?

No, I just feel bad for the people it has affected.

Wolf Dog
laughing I'm sorry thats just funny.

KidRock
laughing I'm sorry thats just funny.

You find racism funny? Interesting sense of humor..

black robb

We get shortchanged when we work hard to get a 4.0 average and a black person with a 3.4 will get accepted over us, and calm down it is only the internet. No one has ever said that a dumber black person would be picked over a smarter white it just means that they have to have a certain number of black and maybe if there arent any whites with lower grades,yes they wont get in.But most affirmative action means that only about 5% of a college has to be black,hardly replacing the vast amount of whites.Once again you are just an ignorant fool who knows nothing about affirmative action.

xmarksthespot
Questions to KidRock (or any other American) to answer for meOriginally posted by xmarksthespot
College entrance rates for white people. Higher?
Employment rate for white people. Higher?
Average incomes for white people. Higher?
Access to healthcare for white people. Higher?
Life expectancy for white people. Higher?

black robb
You find racism funny? Interesting sense of humor.. No its funny how you feel that the 1% of whites suffering from affirmative action is horrible but the 70% of blacks suffering are just a bunch of stupid thugs how arent smart enough to get into college without a nice white man helping them out.

Wolf Dog
Sorry that came out wrong, its funny that you had such sympathy for it. Yet you don't give any sympathy towards blacks and their tragic past. Whats more racist.

Spelljammer
Sorry that came out wrong, its funny that you had such sympathy for it. Yet you don't give any sympathy towards blacks and their tragic past. Whats more racist.
What does one have to do with the other? Nothing. Affirmative action has nothing to do with slavery.

What's really disgusting is how there's slavery all around the world, but you don't give a damn cause you're too busy trying to "level the playing field" when millions of people are suffering for REAL hate-crimes all across the globe.

KidRock

Their tragic past 200 years ago? Yeah lets keep useing that excuse, maybe you guys can drain things out of that for the next few hundred years.

black robb
Their tragic past 200 years ago? Yeah lets keep useing that excuse, maybe you guys can drain things out of that for the next few hundred years. Yet its okay to b*tch about 4 white guys who didnt get into college? That's really fair.And you dont think that the state of black america was the result of what happened years ago?Of course you dont because you dont know anything about black history but you think you can sum up the entire black struggle in a couple statements

Wolf Dog
That came out wrong again... read what black robb said just now. No its "funny how you feel that the 1% of whites suffering from affirmative action is horrible but the 70% of blacks suffering are just a bunch of stupid thugs how arent smart enough to get into college without a nice white man helping them out." He said it pretty well.

xmarksthespot
Their tragic past 200 years ago? Yeah lets keep useing that excuse, maybe you guys can drain things out of that for the next few hundred years. Uh... 200 years? Remind me when segregation ended and when black people were finally given the vote?

black robb
Uh... 200 years? Remind me when segregation ended and when black people were finally given the vote? I believe it was only 40 YEARS AGO. But since we only got one month i guess he never knew that.

koolruningz
Their tragic past 200 years ago? Yeah lets keep useing that excuse, maybe you guys can drain things out of that for the next few hundred years.

With open minded people like you around i'm pretty sure we can. wink

KidRock
With open minded people like you around i'm pretty sure we can. wink

And I have no doubts you will continue to. Everyone likes an easy ride through life right(at least highschool-college)? I guess I will continue to work hard since I dont get government help and aid.. I need to EARN my ways.

Capt_Fantastic
YOU HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES YOU F*CKING IDIOTS!!! THAT'S WHY THERE ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!!! EVEN WITH THOSE YOU STILL HAVE MORE OPPORTUNITIES!!! WHEN THE F*CK HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN SHORTCHANGED BECAUSE OF A BLACK GUY!?!??! WHEN!??!?!

You speak out of turn. You know nothing about me. Which, is my fault for assuming that anyone does. The reality of the situation remains. Affirative action remains, a matter of reverse discrimination. Special rights, only serve to seperate those affected, even more than does their own role in society. I'm sure your use of capitols implies your emotion....but save it for someone who can relate.

koolruningz
And I have no doubts you will continue to. Everyone likes an easy ride through life right(at least highschool-college)? I guess I will continue to work hard since I dont get government help and aid.. I need to EARN my ways.

Sounds like you love to be the underdog.

Capt_Fantastic

But, I realize that you expected a dishonest answer...from the beginning.

My point is that the person you originally addressed the question to, did not answer. Wait for their response...then unleash holy hell on them.

Then, I implied you were intelligent enough to assume, correctly, that anyone who answered the question didn't approach it from the correct perspective.

xmarksthespot
You speak out of turn. You know nothing about me. Which, is my fault for assuming that anyone does. The reality of the situation remains. Affirative action remains, a matter of reverse discrimination. Special rights, only serve to seperate those affected, even more than does their own role in society. I'm sure your use of capitols implies your emotion....but save it for someone who can relate. Affirmative action = the minority oppressing the majority is a stretch, though, Capt. Btw I don't necessarily support affirmative action but I view it as a means to an end.

Capt_Fantastic
Affirmative action = the minority oppressing the majority is a stretch, though, Capt.

The flaw in logic, is that the majority matters. I'm not approaching either as the majority...or the minority

Spelljammer
Sounds like you love to be the underdog.
No, he's right.

Albeit he's worrying about it too much, equivalent exchange, eventualy affirmative action will come back to bite liberal's in the ass.. but none the less, he's correct in what he says..

black robb
And I have no doubts you will continue to. Everyone likes an easy ride through life right(at least highschool-college)? I guess I will continue to work hard since I dont get government help and aid.. I need to EARN my ways. Oh yes and once again even though blacks generally have every disadvantage to whites we are once again on easy street because we can get one guy into college when most whites get into colleges.And once again you show your racism by basically accusing him of draining resources out of america simply because he's black.Believe it or not most African Americans do not get into college.And the few that do most of the deserve it.But once again you assume we are just looking for handouts from whites and dont do any work.The most ironic thing about this thread is it proves that you my friend are the racist one.

KidRock
I could say what I am trying to get across in a much more polite and thought out way but its the internet and I am just trying to get the point across, not give a whole presentation.

Oh yes and once again even though blacks generally have every disadvantage to whites we are once again on easy street because we can get one guy into college when most whites get into colleges.And once again you show your racism by basically accusing him of draining resources out of america simply because he's black.Believe it or not most African Americans do not get into college.And the few that do most of the deserve it.But once again you assume we are just looking for handouts from whites and dont do any work.The most ironic thing about this thread is it proves that you my friend are the racist one.

Once again, I am not racist. I am all for equal oppertunity.

black robb
I could say what I am trying to get across in a much more polite and thought out way but its the internet and I am just trying to get the point across, not give a whole presentation.

Once again, I am not racist. I am all for equal oppertunity. You cant give a presentation because your platform is pure bullsh*t.

xmarksthespot
The flaw in logic, is that the majority matters. I'm not approaching either as the majority...or the minority Yes but there's also a misconception that opportunities would suddenly be "equal" without affirmative action.

black robb

Once again, I am not racist. I am all for equal oppertunity. You accused koolrunnings and me of just coasting by on being black as if its some sort of handicap.If i accused you of coasting by because of the privilege of being white that would be racist like you said.You are just contradicting yourself.

Spelljammer
And besides all this, why are we really helping anyone get into colege?! "We're looking out for the opressed minorities!" Sure, cause that's all we need, is more lawyers, buisnessmen, and other fatcats to walk all over us..

You don't care about the common man at all, you just want a little diversity in the coporate theocracy that is American buisness.. messed

Capt_Fantastic
Yes but there's also a misconception that opportunities would suddenly be "equal" without affirmative action.

Seperate, but equal....is a proven misconeption.

I understand that affirmative action was needed, but ...long term...ineffective.

KidRock
You accused koolrunnings and me of just coasting by on being black as if its some sort of handicap.If i accused you of coasting by because of the privilege of being white that would be racist like you said.You are just contradicting yourself.
Affirmative action grants you rights over a white person to a college even if the credentials are the same..that doesnt happen for whites. Do you even know what your talking about? Jesus, I feel like I am talking to a brick wall.

Spelljammer
Jesus, I feel like I am talking to a brick wall.
Well, because this is a liberal. The wall would be blue, not no filthy red state.. laughing

KidRock
Well, because this is a liberal. The wall would be blue, not no filthy red state.. laughing

hahahaha Spelljammer you never cease to make me laugh.

black robb
And besides all this, why are we really helping anyone get into colege?! "We're looking out for the opressed minorities!" Sure, cause that's all we need, is more lawyers, buisnessmen, and other fatcats to walk all over us..

You don't care about the common man at all, you just want a little diversity in the coporate theocracy that is American buisness.. messed No i want a little help for a oppressed minority. All affirmative action has done is put a few blacks in a STILL caucasian dominated world.People who get to utilize this are actually qualified to do what they are being let to do so its not like any black could replace a white.

Capt_Fantastic
Black rob:, I take it you are a "minority". For one moment, step outside your own concepts...and assume roles were reveresed. Let's assume there were a law that allowed blacks preferred rights, over a white. The concept remains. Short term, it might have been beneficial, but long term...it IS descrimination.

Trust me...I'm speaking from th eperspective of a white man that applied for student loans...and got them...but my black friends got better. Based on race.

xmarksthespot
Seperate, but equal....is a proven misconeption.
I understand that affirmative action was needed, but ...long term...ineffective. The measure hasn't been in effect that long comparative to the amount of time blacks were treated as second class citizens if even that. So it's difficult to assess the effectiveness.
Affirmative action grants you rights over a white person to a college even if the credentials are the same..that doesnt happen for whites. Do you even know what your talking about? Jesus, I feel like I am talking to a brick wall. I anticipate you'll be at the forefront campaigning for gay marriage?

Capt_Fantastic

do you sit on your face, when you talk out of your ass?

KidRock
The measure hasn't been in effect that long comparative to the amount of time blacks were treated as second class citizens if even that. So it's difficult to assess the effectiveness.
I anticipate you'll be at the forefront campaigning for gay marriage?

Gays can marry if they want, I dont care.

do you sit on your face, when you talk out of your ass?

hahahahaha

xmarksthespot
Should we get rid of all those pesky handicapped parking spaces too? I mean they give a group something other people don't get.

black robb
Affirmative action grants you rights over a white person to a college even if the credentials are the same..that doesnt happen for whites. Do you even know what your talking about? Jesus, I feel like I am talking to a brick wall. There's no point in arguing this,you are a self deluded fool who thinks i am some how screwing you over because i'm a lazy idiot and i can go to college with no knowledge at all.You are a racist just admit it(at least you'll be honest with yourself)

Spelljammer
He doesn't know about KidRock, but SpellJammer has advocated gay marriage sense day one, then again, if you knew anything about SpellJammer, you'd know love is his top priority. Not "tradition" or "doctrine of faith". Those are just added perks.. wink

Capt_Fantastic
The measure hasn't been in effect that long comparative to the amount of time blacks were treated as second class citizens if even that. So it's difficult to assess the effectiveness.

X, you know I respect your opinion more than almost anyone here...however, TIME is not the issue. Force is, however. And force will result in nothing except quiet disdain. And my point earlier, is that regulations will "effect" the situation, ....but not "affect it. ...because, just like lawyers......rules can be gotten around.

xmarksthespot
He doesn't know about KidRock, but SpellJammer has advocated gay marriage sense day one, then again, if you knew anything about SpellJammer, you'd know love is his top priority. Not "tradition" or "doctrine of faith". Those are just added perks.. wink huh refer to Capt_Fantastic's above post about sitting on your head.

Spelljammer
Should we get rid of all those pesky handicapped parking spaces too? I mean they give a group something other people don't get.
Have you seen Wal-Mart? They get like half the friggin parking lot..

Meanwhile SpellJammer sees maybe, two handicapped customers at a time..

KidRock

No becuase people who are physiclly handicap need it.

Are you saying Blacks and minorities are handicapped and arent able to achieve the same grades as whites and need help? Didn't think so, try again junior.

Spelljammer
Are you saying Blacks and minorities are handicapped and arent able to achieve the same grades as whites and need help? Didn't think so, try again junior.
This may be a losing argument on our part KidRock, we are dealing with (mentaly) handicap people here..

Capt_Fantastic

You know I "luv" ya man, but being pysically handicapped is not the same as "socially" handicapped.

KidRock
This may be a losing argument on our part KidRock, we are dealing with (mentaly) handicap people here..

Lol, they are worse then liberals.

xmarksthespot
X, you know I respect your opinion more than almost anyone here...however, TIME is not the issue. Force is, however. And force will result in nothing except quiet disdain. And my point earlier, is that regulations will "effect" the situation, ....but not "affect it. ...because, just like lawyers......rules can be gotten around. Do you believe there is necessity for some measure to address inequalities though?Originally posted by KidRock
No becuase people who are physiclly handicap need it.
Are you saying Blacks and minorities are handicapped and arent able to achieve the same grades as whites and need help? Didn't think so, try again junior. How did I anticipate you would say something like this? No I'm not saying being in a minority is the same. You're still under a misconception that society is entirely equal. Measures are necessary to compensate for an inequal society.

black robb
Black rob:, I take it you are a "minority". For one moment, step outside your own concepts...and assume roles were reveresed. Let's assume there were a law that allowed blacks preferred rights, over a white. The concept remains. Short term, it might have been beneficial, but long term...it IS descrimination.

Trust me...I'm speaking from th eperspective of a white man that applied for student loans...and got them...but my black friends got better. Based on race. And who needed it more? You or your black friends? And once again even i'll admit affirmative action isnt ALWAYS ok but its a pretty fair means to an end when you think about it. I mean KidRock makes it sound like we have displaced more qualified whites and thats crap because that almost never happens. I would like someone to explain why the rarity of a white guy not going to college because some black guy who was dumber replaced is such a horrid affair when most blacks dont have the money,schools,or support to go to college and yet are just as smart as the white guys who do go to college.

Spelljammer
You're still under a misconception that society is entirely equal.
And you're under the misconception that society could ever be equal.

This is America.
Not Candyland.

black robb
This may be a losing argument on our part KidRock, we are dealing with (mentaly) handicap people here.. Oh so you guys are geniuses because you say that society shouldnt give help to an oppressed minority? I swear i wish you guys were minorities so you can see just how ignorant you are.

black robb
And you're under the misconception that society could ever be equal.

This is America.
Not Candyland. So instead of helping out those lower we should let them slip farther into disparity because of the small chance one white guy might not go to college every 2 yrs?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>