my name is ellie and i'm not smelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spacecadet813
well.. not usually. but i do run, so after track meets, i am kinda smelly, but then i shower and i smell great. that was my attempt at being clever.

anywho... i am new here, and there isn't all that much interesting stuff about me, but i bet that i do have a bigger family than probably anyone else on here.

yep. i'm out of things to say already.

oi! thought of something! i love old movies and musicals, like audrey hepburn movies (ecspecially my fair lady and how to steal a million) but i love all types of movies. i'm a x-country runner, so i naturally love chariots of fire, i love the italian job and american outlaws, and i love pearl harbor and seabiscuit. oh, and i LOVE monty python and the holy grail, but i HATED the aviator. (i REALLY wanted howard to end up with Kate, and even though I KNEW already how it worked out in real life, i was still hoping...)

so yeah.. thats me in a nutshell... so peace out, defy gravity and may the force be with you!

Ellie

Storm
Welcome in our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Hit_and_Miss
hello

Sir Nauj
Welcome smokin'

ladygrim
welcome to killermovies forums hope you have fun wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.