Why does everyone hate Saesee Tiin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Look, ppl are always saying how Saesee is such junk and such. Ppl always whine how he hesitated before sidious killed agen. Well, sidious was just standing there so why didnt agen kill him? and you all saw how long kit lasted against sidious. calling saesee weak is dumb. he was one the council for crying out loud. ppl might say he is only good at piloting, but would a simple crummy pilot jedi be able to survive the Geonosis arena? I dont think so. Post ur comments here pls.

Sir Mist
No one cares.

Red Superfly
laughing

darthvader_fan
Saesee Tiin sucks

FistOfThe North
Maybe because he's the only Jedi Master apart of the council that hasn't taken a padawan ever.

Council#13
Red superfly, nice avatar. btw, saesee doesnt suck. who sucks is agen kolar who had just as much time to kill palpatine as saesee

DARTH DADDY
maybe what they needed was a purple saber...that seemed to help out some. Talk about gay. Oh I'm sorry....it's not purple, it's a black light.

Sesse
Maybe he was trying to do Obi-wan Kenobi's vanishing trick, but apparently failed?

Hybris
i don't hate saesee , but he didn't get much screentime, so you can't possibly love him... he did some cool stuff in clone wars tough.

DrDoom101
for the ppl who said why didnt saesee do anything when agen was killed, why didnt mace do anything when palp tried to assassinate Kolar?

masterkit
Saesee is cool, and Mace did like just wait until they all died.

Red Superfly
Mace was dancing and twirling his saber as the 3 Jedi died.

Git.

DeVi| D0do
Who the hell is Seesee?

DrDoom101
it's spelled saesee. he's one of the four jedi summoned to imprison Palpatine.

http://www.knifton.com/images/council/tiin.jpg

Council#13
i just dont understand why ppl hate him. he looks kool. all the jedi had time to kill palps while he aimed for agen. i hate how ppl always blame saesee

masterkit
I always liked him but I did Blame him I cuz i thought he was killed first because he was just standin there until I saw this picture

Bespin Bart
The Jedi suck in general. All about the Sith. smokin'

Echuu
Originally posted by Council#13
Red superfly, nice avatar. btw, saesee doesnt suck. who sucks is agen kolar who had just as much time to kill palpatine as saesee

Unfortunately there isn't much info about Tiin in canon. In EU Saesse DOES suck. In an edition of Star Wars Insider they talked about him. He rarely contributed to council discussions, never took a padawan, and used the force to communicate with his dead master.

Bespin Bart>.........aw come on! Obi-Wan and Yoda did pretty dern good.

Council#13
Tiin was said to be a "formidable warrior" on the official star wars website. Kolar was only a "tough combatant"

Canadadude
I thought that whole Mace posee was junk. The Jedi looked so weak in the PT

Council#13
All the Jedi had the same amount of time to strike down Palpatine

DiamondBullets
How come he made it to Episode 2? Why didn't he get scrapped like Yaddle and Yareal poof?

Council#13
Yeah he was a good fighter. He survived Geonosis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.