Thor vs Superman Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Thor gets to rest after 2 days.

Cyborg Superman

Metallo

Lex Luthor with 2 hours of prep time

Darkseid

Amazo

Bizzaro

Brainiac gets no prep time

General

long pig
Honestly? Thor beats them all.

Cyborg and DS are the only real threats.

The rest can be banished and or straight up killed.

It's the worst excuse for a herald level being's rogue gallery I can think of.

ZephroCarnelian
Cyborg Superman - good match. Advantage Thor due to Thor's magic and experience.

Metallo - Metallo's only notable because he's KNite powered. He's scrapmetal against Thor.

Lex Luthor with 2 hours of prep time - What's Luthor gonna do with 2 hrs prep? Nip down the library and find a book to read about Norse Thunder God's? The only advantage 2 hrs prep gives Luthor is that when he craps himself after learning Thor's after him, he can have a shower and put on a change of underwear before Thor kicks his ass.

Darkseid - Darkseid.

Amazo - dunno whether Amazo can copy godlike powers. If he can it'd be an interesting fight. If not then he's toast.

Bizzaro - good matchup physically - but Thor's far smarter and has more battle experience. Besides - fighting is a way of showing friendship on Bizzarro world, so why not have Thor just take him back to Valhalla for some feasting and fighting? big grin

Brainiac gets no prep time - do shrink rays work on thunder gods lol?

smile

Xplosive
If Darksied would be witen well, Thor would go dowd quickly, but now, Thor wins.

olympian
Wich Darkseid is this?

Even so he gets to the guy. Metallo cant exploit any K weakness here. Thor has the right versability to deal with Cyborg.

Lex Luthor with prep. I wonder what kind of prep you can come up with, against a God that walks around with versatible plot devices. Again its more easy against Superman with the weakness he has.

If its lame current Darkseid he gets past the guy either.

The others he -can- get past as well using his powers. Physically it would be something else.

long pig
Darkseid has jobbed so hard lately, I wouldn't doubt Thor could absorb his Omega Beams with his hammer.

olympian
Damn right.

Xplosive
Originally posted by long pig
Darkseid has jobbed so hard lately, I wouldn't doubt Thor could absorb his Omega Beams with his hammer.

If Superman could it with his eyes, so could Thor with his hammer, I even think he wouldnt have so much trouble absorbing it.

kgkg
Darkseid has jobbed so hard lately, I wouldn't doubt Thor could absorb his Omega Beams with his hammer. ya or reflect They back at him.

Superman has defeated all of them.

And unlike Superman thor doesn't have the Krp weakness + add a powerful ass hammer, to trade for his lack of Speed.

I mean Thor is the type of guy who can hurt just about anyone.

ZephroCarnelian
Yup.

A real monster.

I'd be Thor. If you didn't have to have that haircut, lol.

big grin

long pig
I like how they give Superman immensly underpower foes for his rogues gallery.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah. But they also give them limitless amounts of KNite to even it up. big grin

Besides, Precrisis badguys were immensely powerful. yes

long pig
True, but he's starting to build an immunity to it.

ZephroCarnelian
He was immune to it for a brief period but people complained lol! big grin

But the reason for Superman being so immensely powerful in comics seems to have been lost.

In pre-crisis comics, Supes was far more powerful with a greater array of abilities than today.

But his badguys would always put him in a situation where his abilities are of little or no use. So he'd have to use his brain to figure out how to save the day.

Nowadays, the writers tend to use him in slugfests. sad That's why he's getting a bad rep amongst some people.

Jargon343
Cyborg: Depends on where the battle is. If it's in Valhalla or something, where the nearest computer is in another universe, then Thor will win...not easily, considering Cyborg's speed and stregnth and powers are comperable to Supermans. But he'd win.

If the fight were on, say Warworld or somewhere else where there is a alot of tech around, Cyborg starts to get the benefit of the doubt. The more technology available in the arena, the better his bets get.

Brainiac might be able to use some mind tricks on Thor, but I dunno how effective they would be against a god. I know Thor has proven somewhat vulnerable to magical mind games, so he might have a chance. Otherwise he loses.

Pre-crisis Darkseid would wallop Thor. Modern Darkseid would probably stand about as much chance as Superman.

Metallo would suck in a fight against pretty much anyone besides Superman.

Bizzaro would lose.

Lex Luthor would probably launch a couple of nukes in two different directions and let Thor deal with that while he made his escape.

But honestly that's a pretty crappy lineup of villians aside from Cyborg and Darkseid. How about Imperiex? Or Doomsday? Gog? Mr. Mxy? There are many Superman villians more in Thors league than most of these guys.

roughrider
How powerful Darkseid is one question; the other is Amazo, who gives the entire JLA trouble. Otherwise, using all the magic, might, and energy absorbtion power at his disposal, Thor romps on these guys hard. Nowhere for Luthor to hide now, heh heh...bangin

K3VIL
Cyborg Superman

Metallo

Darkseid

Amazo

Bizzaro

VS Cyborg Superman:
Henshaw wasn't much of a master fighter or strategyst, he mostly blasts and punch, and if Superman was able deal with him, and destroy his body with a huge blast of heat vision, I can see Thor doing the same with Mjolnir.If there aren't computers or cybernetic materials in the immediate distance, Cyborg can't rebuild himself or transform his body, so Thor will shatter him and then teleport him into the sun.Bye Bye.

VS Metallo:
Thor absorb Metallo's power core, aka the kryptonite into his hammer, then shatter his body, or just pummel him to dead in hth.Or destroy him with a powerful magical bolt of Mjolnir.

VS Lex Luthor:
Luthor will engaged some villanious team of superpowered guys, Thor will beat down them, then will teleport to Luthor's lair and tell him to do not mess with Odin Son, or he'll teach him what power means.After all he's the prince of Asgard

VS Darkseid
Currently, the ruler of Apokolips is Superman's little b.i.t.ch, depowered from herald or more than herald level to a guy with strenght, invulnerability, eyebeams, who fight dumb, and is scared of Supes.
Thor will take out him easy, just like Superman.
Unlucky for DS, he's the character chosen to show Superman is on herald level.

Amazo
It was in possess of WW lazo, GL Ring, superhuman strenght, durability, reflexes, and heat vision, flight, etc., an assemble of JLA classic roster.
But the matter of fact is, Thor can absorb most of the energy attacks Amazo can use, Thor has more experience, skill, and his strenght, speed, durability and reflexes are all of a magnitude which grant him to be more than a match for his opponent.Amazo hasn't experience into facing magical beings or a guy like Thor, who can redirect or absorb his attacks, punch him in a skilled way, and blast him into pieces.

Bizzarro
Bizzarro is dumb, Thor can just outsmart him with a question which even a 5year old child will answer to, then kill him with a blow of his hammer on the head.Short fight

Brainiac
Brainiac's robotic body grants him durability and strenght, energy projection, shields, and he has his telepathy, but unlucky for him, Thor has already showed he can deal with it, so he'll tell the robotic alien that a Son of Asgard is a match just like a Son of Krypton

Superherovandal
yeah most of the villians you put up are ones who just use green k to face Supes. why not Mxy or Doomsday, or Gog or Satannus?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah most of the villians you put up are ones who just use green k to face Supes. why not Mxy or Doomsday, or Gog or Satannus?

Why Mxy? He isn't a villian, and he would turn Thor into an asgardian pineapple.

Doomsday? If it's Hunter Prey Doomsday (the one everyone on this forum loves to mention) the best Thor could do is banish him.

Gog? Satannus?

You must want to see Thor get his ass stomped in. shifty stick out tongue

Superherovandal
cmon like Lex is going to be able to do anything. well they did put Destroyer and Ego the Living Planet in the Supes versus Thor's enemy thread.

Cosmic Cube
cmon like Lex is going to be able to do anything. well they did put Destroyer and Ego the Living Planet in the Supes versus Thor's enemy thread.

lol. laughing out loud Yeah, I guess it's only fair...

kgkg
cmon like Lex is going to be able to do anything. well they did put Destroyer and Ego the Living Planet in the Supes versus Thor's enemy thread. But it's not like Thor actually beats those guys

Ego , and Destroyer easily take out thor.

Jargon343
but the only reason half of these guys are a match for supes is because they use Kryptonite against him. It's not a fair fight against anyone else of Supermans calibur.

leonidas
<<But honestly that's a pretty crappy lineup of villians aside from Cyborg and Darkseid. How about Imperiex? Or Doomsday? Gog? Mr. Mxy? There are many Superman villians more in Thors league than most of these guys.>>

yep.

<<but the only reason half of these guys are a match for supes is because they use Kryptonite against him. It's not a fair fight against anyone else of Supermans calibur.>>

yep. and about the fights . . .

cyborg could be more of an issue than most think. i've a feeling avalon may expound . . .

brainiac -- not sure of current b's telepathic limits. thor HAS been mind f'd many times in the past, so that may be an option. physically, i think that fight would be closer than some think as well, though edge to thor for sure.

bizarro would be cool, but thor wins it.

amazo is a TOUGH mother. not sure why everyone says thor wins that. amazo has whooped the whole league. i think he takes thor.

darkseid COULD win. not sure how that would go.

and how the hell does thor beat the general!?? no friggin' WAY!! only choice is banishment, and while some count that as a win, i personally don't. thor could never beat the general and achieve a ko. best he could do is stalemate for a time then port him out of there. not much of a win . . .

Superherovandal
I forgot about General. But why not add Doomsday, Gog, or Imperiex. you forget all the ones who were more powerful than Supes and just put ones that can beat Supes only with Green K.

ImmortalOne
SHIT !!! GOG !!! IMPERIEX !!! DOOMSDAY !!! YEAH BABY !!!

joesha28
I like how they give Superman immensly underpower foes for his rogues gallery.

Well that's what makes him look powerful. He could beat the hell out of opponents.

joesha28
Originally posted by kgkg
But it's not like Thor actually beats those guys

Ego , and Destroyer easily take out thor.

Well Destroyer did. Ego did not.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Fanboy
Thor gets to rest after 2 days.

Cyborg Superman

Metallo

Darkseid

Amazo

Bizzaro

General

Cyborg Superman - Without PIS, an incredibly tough fight for Thor. He's already lost once to regular supes, and here we have an advanced evil supes with more powers and less weaknesses. Thors got tricks for him, but borg wins more often than not.

Metallo - Why is this guy even in the list? Why not Eradicator, or Doomday?

Lex Luthor with 2 hour prep - He'll use those 2 hours to go to church and confess his sins. Luthy isnt going to make it at this point...we'll see if this changes after infinite crisis though.

Darkseid - Darkseid can still stomp Thor....IF he doesnt fight like an idiot.

Amazo - Thor has NO chance here. The guy can emulate a GL ring and Zauriels powers and armor. No reason he can't add Thor to the list on the fly.

Bizarro - Like fighting Hulk, as long as Thor uses his head, shouldn't be too hard at all. May change after infinite crisis as well...

Braniac - Which version? Most would get their ass kicked in a physical fight. 13 would demolish Thor though.

General - Thor isn't doing anything to this guy. It's basically like fighting Juggs...except this guy is much, much smarter and knows how to fight. He better hope he can teleport away or he gets stomped.

Overall, Thor does well for himself.

Marvel=DC
Man someone really wanted Thor to win cause these guys on the list really aren't ****.

K3VIL
VS The General
Superman was able to chop off General's limbs using heat vision.
Thor can just destroy upper body of the General using a blast of Mjolnir, then teleport the other into the sun, destroying it.
It's not banishment, it's tactic.

leonidas
but he'd STILL just grow it back . . .

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by K3VIL
VS The General
Superman was able to chop off General's limbs using heat vision.
Thor can just destroy upper body of the General using a blast of Mjolnir, then teleport the other into the sun, destroying it.
It's not banishment, it's tactic.

I doubt it. The Guy laughed at the Astro Force at near point blank range, and the guy if far above thors league of strength.

jplatinum
Amazo
Stops him.

Amazo is ever evolving and instantly becomes better at using your power than you are as soon as he gets it.

He also is smarter than thor. Whoever said thor was smarter understands nothing of amazo.
Amazo is more powerful than the whole league unlimited and he has even more powers from his time in space.

He is a god of the highest statue, thor is a joke compared to him.

Thor struggleed with people who amazo would put down in the time it takes you to read this sentence.

Amazo is way way way way way more powerful and smarter than thor.
Amazo is better at fighting than thor, having absorbed batman's knowledge of fighting(sense batman had no real powers.) and having the ability to use one's abilities beyond what one could use them oneself.

He also has a gl ring, thor hammer will be nothing for him to over power or even copy.

This is something I doubt he would need to do sense it took the whole league unlimited and orion , some more heavy hitters just to "try" to stop him, and he just went through them all without breaking his stride, knocking everybody the **** out.

He teleported oa to another galaxy and back just by looking at it for one second and making his eyes glow.

You really think thor ...laughing... will stand a chance of even making him interested in fighting.

JediMasterLuke5
You forgot Imperiex......

K3VIL
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I doubt it. The Guy laughed at the Astro Force at near point blank range, and the guy if far above thors league of strength.
Maybe Thor can try the trick he used with Mangog, GodForce in the mouth, then teleport him to the sun.

EsteemedLeader
Are we talking upgraded Metallo that can become a giant walking city-destroying death machine?

ImmortalOne
DUUE< IMPERIEX, GOG, !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.