Underestimated Actresses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmoley
Who do you think that should have a bit more spotlight! I've added a poll to this topic, but I know I've missed people off it - so please state who you think if you click on other!

mmmmoley
Personally, out of the ones I can think of at the mo, I'm gonna have to say Michelle Rodriguez - no doubt! I mean, look at her filmography...
S.w.a.t. (2003) w/ Colin Farrell, Samuel L. Jackson & LL Cool J
Resident Evil (2002) w/ Milla Jovovich
Blue Crush (2002) w/ Kate Bosworth
The Fast and the Furious (2001) w/ Vin Diesel & Paul Walker
Girlfight (2000)

I've seen em all - She played great in SWAT, Girlfight & Fast + Furious! In Blue Crush & Resident Evil, her parts weren't all that big, but she played em well!!
I think she needs more films lined up! She's got the skills, the looks & the attitude for it!

How many actors do you come accross when every single one of their films are brilliant?? Honestly! Most people come out with atleast 1 or 2 crappy films, if not more!

What everyone else think?

the.shape
None of those. Look at my siggy. Patricia Arquette. I don't think she could be any more underrated, well, she won an Emmy but still... she gets no recognition from the mainstream audience.

Susan-Storm
Like All of those Ppl on that list i never heard of ! I Believe that that Hilary Duff is Very Underestimated for her acting is very Good

botankus
You're all dead wrong. The most underestimated actress is Judy Garland - one who was in some obscure indie movie a few years back. My favorite scene (for those who haven't heard of it) was this:
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=wizard oz/v=2/SID=e/TID=I047_86/l=IVS/SIG=12rgjovn3/EXP=1128625734/*-http%3A//db.bbc.co.uk/manchester/village/2003/08/13/wizard_of_oz_203a.jpg

KharmaDog
LOL

but she's no Hillary Duff!!!

powerfulone1987
Michelle is now a full time character in "Lost".
So she'll be getting more recognition.

And Hilary Duff is definitely not underestimated.

mmmmoley
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Michelle is now a full time character in "Lost".
So she'll be getting more recognition.

And Hilary Duff is definitely not underestimated.

really? Michelle in Lost?? Wicked!!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Like All of those Ppl on that list i never heard of ! I Believe that that Hilary Duff is Very Underestimated for her acting is very Good
no

Morning_Glory
I think Toni Collete is underestimated... she is a great actress... but she gets passed over so much

Sir Nauj
None of The ABove

the.shape
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I think Toni Collete is underestimated... she is a great actress... but she gets passed over so much

She was in "The Hours". rock

Fëanor
HAHAHAHA!!!! Underestimated just sounds so funny big grin shouldn't that have been Underrated?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by the.shape
She was in "The Hours". rock

she was confused

i just remember her in Emma, Sixth Sense, & Muriel's Wedding

mmmmoley

mmmmoley
ooh, what about Neve Campbell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.