FLIGHT 815 and the mystery #'s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluegrass
This has probably been pointed out somewhere, but Flight # 815 has some of the sequencing from the mysterious #'s.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Kate has mentioned that 23 was significant to her becuase of the farmer telling her he was getting a $23k reward for turning her in.

I think Analucia mentioned she was in seat 42f. Can't remember Jack's seat# from the conversation

Rousseau, the French Woman, has been on the island for 16 years.

Can anyone match any more #'s from the sequence?

choosewisely
the day when they opened the hatch was day 42 right?

charmedFairy
nope 44. remember desmond asking Locke how many days ago was it that they been on the island since their crash and he says 44.

Cringe
I think its something the writers might of put in their to intrigue the fans.I dont really think it has a significant purpose in the show.

bfknfdb
if you add up the numbers........they add up to 108. I wonder if there is any significance there.

forumcrew
Originally posted by bfknfdb
if you add up the numbers........they add up to 108. I wonder if there is any significance there.

yea 108 is the timer countdown in the hatch

xandert88
LOL the writers didnt just put the numbers in for no reason and they have no meaning. Everything revolves around them. If you watch the 1st 3 episodes of season 2 you'll understand better.

forumcrew
JJ likes numbers.. if you watch alias im sure you know about "47"

Ness
Originally posted by bluegrass
This has probably been pointed out somewhere, but Flight # 815 has some of the sequencing from the mysterious #'s.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Kate has mentioned that 23 was significant to her becuase of the farmer telling her he was getting a $23k reward for turning her in.

I think Analucia mentioned she was in seat 42f. Can't remember Jack's seat# from the conversation

Rousseau, the French Woman, has been on the island for 16 years.

Can anyone match any more #'s from the sequence? i thought i was the only person that was soo damn obsest with this show but im not alone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.