Hawkeye VS Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
I haven't seen this matchup before, so who wins?

Scoobless
gotta go with Hawk

Mainstream
Originally posted by Scoobless
gotta go with Hawk

me too

black robb
Hawk probably would win 7/10. The way i see it Gambit starts first since he's faster but Hawkeye,who isnt exactly a slouch when it comes to speed,whips out an arrow first.Since an arrow can move faster than a thrown object Gambit is hit before he could get a solid throw.Gambit could win if he somehow he dodges out of the way of the arrow at first but i think he would try to attack first.

StyleTime
They have fought before. Gambit won...easily. Hawkeye was literally running from Gambit. Hawkeye shot some arrows and Gambit dodge them AND hit some with cards. Hawkeye tried to grapple away but Gambit was fast enough to catch up AND cut the rope. He ended the fight by knocking Hawkeye unconscious with a lightly charged card. I have the pictures but the file is too big to be uploaded.

(There are more stats but these are the ones that matter in the fight)
Agilty-Gambit
Speed-Gambit
Fighting Abiltiy-Gambit
Accuracy-Same
Range-Hawkeye

With only one disadvantage that doesn't even matter since Gambit has shown he can close the distance, Gambit wins 10/10.

Piedmon
Seems to me range would be the most deciding factor. Both are cagey, cunning fighters, so it really depends on who gets the "drop," on who. Hawkeye, with his longer-ranged weapon, could probably find a good shot quicker than Gambit.

DrDoom101
Hawkeye's more experienced

Piedmon
That factors in to why he'd probably get the coup de grace on Gambit first, too.

black robb
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Hawkeye's more experienced Not really both of them have been fighting since they were little kids

black robb
This has changed my mind...(i wanted to say Gambit anyway)

http://www.gambitguild.com/museelebeau/thumbnails.php?album=72

And he had the jump on Gambit

StyleTime
Originally posted by black robb
This has changed my mind...(i wanted to say Gambit anyway)

http://www.gambitguild.com/museelebeau/thumbnails.php?album=72

And he had the jump on Gambit

I was wondering why you didn't say Gambit wins in the fight he actually would win lol.

Thank you for the posting the link because I couldn't.

Hawkeye already tried getting the jump on Gambit and Hawkeye won't ever make that mistake again. Gambit has been doing the sneaky thief thing longer than Hawkeye so I don't think he can really surprise Gambit much here.

Scoobless
Originally posted by StyleTime
Agilty-Gambit
Speed-Gambit
Fighting Abiltiy-Gambit
Accuracy-Same
Range-Hawkeye

more like

Agility - roughly equal
Speed - same
Fighting ability - Hawkeye
Accuracy - Hawkeye
Range - Hawkeye
Versatility - Hawkeye

Draco69
C'mon people. Please. Gambit wins. Gambit is faster. Gambit is simply more powerful. Jeez. No arrow would hit.

Gambit would simply throw high-explosive sharpnels at Hawkeye until he gets tagged by the object itself or the explosions' aftereffects.

StyleTime
more like

Agility - roughly equal
Speed - same
Accuracy - Hawkeye
Range - Hawkeye
Versatility - Hawkeye
How could Hawkeye even be near near Gambit in speed or agility if gambit dodged his arrows AND caught up to Hawkeye WHILE cutting his grappling arrow rope. Gambit even charged a card, aimed, and threw it in the same time Hawkeye shot his "never miss" arrows...which missed Gambit.

Fighting ability.....If they were the same hawkeye wouldn't have ran....

Versatility goes to Gambit simply because he has more powers and skills.

Sidenote:I am a member now!!!!

black robb
more like

Agility - roughly equal
Speed - same
Accuracy - Hawkeye
Range - Hawkeye
Versatility - Hawkeye Gambit is definitely more agile and fast.He's superhuman in those attributes where Hawkeye is at best peak human.How can you compare archery to throwing accuracy? And just because Hawk spars with Cap doesnt mean he's better at fighting.Gambit trains with Wolvie,Cyke,and Storm.(Not to mention he was already an excellent hand to hand combatant)

Scoobless
Originally posted by black robb
Gambit is definitely more agile and fast.He's superhuman in those attributes

really? i thought his power was just the kinetic charge thing

dreamkilla10
lol mmmwwwaahahahahahahahaa

dreamkilla10
mmmwwwahahahahahahaah again mwwahahahaha infinity eek! Happy Dance laughing

Draco69
really? i thought his power was just the kinetic charge thing

And superhuman agility and strength. He can amp these proportions by charging his body with kinetic energy.

He also has this stupid "charm" power... sick

black robb
Originally posted by Draco69
And superhuman agility and strength. He can amp these proportions by charging his body with kinetic energy.

He also has this stupid "charm" power... sick That's only when he was at New Sun level. He does have enhanced speed,reflexes,agility,and that dumb charm power

StyleTime
really? i thought his power was just the kinetic charge thing Originally posted by Draco69

He also has this stupid "charm" power... sick

He is superhuman in agility and reflexes albeit low level I believe. I'm not sure if his strength is superhuman but he can augment himself by "charging" his own body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.