Real Light saber pics!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightsaber
Here is some pic of the real lightsaber I made, I told you I would get the pics to you.

Lightsaber
Here is another pic.

How do I get video clips on here? I have the files on my computer.

overlord
You probably never knew blue flames existed did you?

MarioX
have u killed ne1 yet

Lightsaber
If you want the video pics click on my email and i will send some to you.

[email protected]

And by the way I never said I used lasers. It is a long blade and very very hot. You could say it is not a light saber so to speak, but a light dagger.

Lightsaber
So far it is the best I can do. I am working on a full scale one. Any way, you have yo admit, it is neat. I had to cut file reshape, add on and take apart the whole replica.

And so far I have nbever in my life seen anyone who has even come remotely close to this. I have seen no actual pics.

overlord
Leave the movie, I don't want to see you light a cigarette.
I have actually seen fire in real life.

Lightsaber
This is not a lighter. it is 3500 degrees F or so, very very hot, and it has a long flame length, it burns in seconds.

If you think you can do any better, try and make one, It was very very very difficult to make.

sure it doesn't cut through metal in seconds. But so what , it is neat anyway.

You must admit you have never seen anything that is closer to a real lightsaber in your life.

try and make one and see how hard it is. Or better yet make a better one.

A large scale one could be made with a arc welding torch. The cutting flae can get a few feet long and very hot. It can cut through metal. But to figure out the gases and fabricate the canisters etc is very very difficult. That may be the closest you or i or anyone will get to a real fullscale saber.

overlord
I have seen blue flames before, larger ones too.
And I have seen selfmade saber hilts too.

You must admit it is just a frieking lighter, maybe you didn't even make it too! Please tell me your age, if you dare..

Ushgarak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369884&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=4

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.