Tobe Hooper Zombie Movie, "ZOMBIES"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
www.horrorchannel.com/dread/images/news2/zombiesposter.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470000/

Deano
what else can they do to a zombie movie that hasnt already been done
it probably will be entertaining but nothing special

Cinemaddiction
How's that for an original title. Nice poster, though.

WindDancer
Great timing...

Wolfie
You don't need an original title when it's a zombie movie. Cool looking poster.

"From the director of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." Who wants to bet the main audience will be ignorant people who think they're talking about the remake?

zombieman
Is anyone else as dubious as me? Apart from the original Texas Chainsaw, mr hoopers track record isn't exactly great.

Wolfie
There's also Poltergeist. And isn't Salem's Lot supposed to be good?

And I think I'm the only guy on this forum that liked Toolbox Murders.

zombieman
Poltergeist is pretty good I guess, but from what I've heard of Salems Lot, it sounds like he has made a lot of changes from the book, and since its one of my favorite books i've always avoided the film.

tabby999
yeah, posters pretty fine, pity they dont have anything better for a blurb

papabeard
A little more info here, filming started in June 2005 and sadly its being written by the same team that wrote The Tool box Murders, Mortuary and Crocodile.

www.allthingszombie.com/movies/zombies.php

Some info on the story here :

www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_3716.html

Nevermind
This could be a pretty cool movie. I'm always up for a zombie flick.

warrior woman
Originally posted by zombieman
Is anyone else as dubious as me? Apart from the original Texas Chainsaw, mr hoopers track record isn't exactly great. :After chainsaw, I figured tobe would take off. But it hasn't been so. sad Japanese horror right now is kicking ass. I am long past being shocked at anything, but it makes me wince. Especially "Ichi the killer" Happy Dance

Zilverz
Originally posted by warrior woman
:After chainsaw, I figured tobe would take off. But it hasn't been so. sad Japanese horror right now is kicking ass. I am long past being shocked at anything, but it makes me wince. Especially "Ichi the killer" Happy Dance

what japanese horror is kicking ass? Japanese horror has been "Alright".

warrior woman
smokin' Check out the stuff by the guy who did "the audition" and "ichi the killer". Any foriegn horror is better than the pg13 crap that is coming out now. I like a hard R. "the devils rejects" rocks. devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.