Question about 28 days later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
how did the infected get way to new york and paris. rage takes affect in sec. u only have sec to kill them. i am sure someone would kill them before they got on a plane and someone on the plane would have stop them

forumcrew
when did they get to NY or Paris?

Cinemaddiction
It's in the movie, Selena spoke about it I believe. It spread like any other disease.

Mistalova
It's not Only in London???? Idon't remember.....One thing to do, look at the movie eek!

Solo
I thought the whole deal was that they thought they were the only survivors in the world. But the U.S. helicopter saved them showing that the rest of the world remained uneffected.

forumcrew
yea i thought they said london was like abondoned and the rest of the world was fine, because england is an island

dreamkilla10
hi i like krueger

vermillion
the outbreak was only in england. i think they thought it was everyware else cause they wre tricked or something. i saw it ages ago so i dont remember jack about it.

BackFire
It's never really established either way. It's insinuated at one point that it was elsewhere in the world, and then later on it was insinuated that the attacks in other areas of the world that were being reported were just "people killing people".

Open for interpritation, I guess. Though, the ending kinda disolves any real possibility of it being a real problem in the states.

papabeard
It could have been transferred by birds or animals and blood as the Dad gets infected by blood dripped from a bird into his eye

T.M
Originally posted by forumcrew
england is an island

no it's not.

Mistalova
Just, Selena spoke about NY & Paris just in the biginning. Both cities were infected before the radio stopped broadcasting...

zombieman
She said there were 'rumoured' reports, they were unconfirmed.

papabeard
Mainland Great Britain is an Island

Mistalova
Absolutly right

ZephroCarnelian
Great Britain IS an Island, thankyouverymuch.

Just because we have an undersea tunnel connecting us to mainland Europe doesn't mean we're actually part of it, lol!

rox
its possible the birds could have done it

beta-wolf_101
The blood wasn't dripping from the bird it was dripping from the body they bird was eating. I don't think it could be spread to the birds cause the horses were unaffected.

rox
well it came from the monkeys so its possible the birds carried it. they were eating from an infected body

Mistalova
Perhaps we'll have a sequel....I heard about 28 weeks later.... eek!

Illyria
Yeah, I heard there's going to be a sequel to 28 days later. About the infection, I think the movie makers were a bit unclear on the issue of whether animals could carry the infection and obviously be diseased themselves or whether animals like birds who ate the diseased bodies can infect people but not be affected themselves.

papabeard
If someone comes in contact with infected blood they would themselves be infected , and it can also infect monkeys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.