There are NO Americans on!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
eek! eek! eek!

Otaku
And there are 3 Dutchman!!REVOLUTION!!!!

Otaku
that didnt last long disgust

WindDancer
Yeah....you saw me coming in, huh?

Otaku
Yup...

Masrix
Im Canadain! stick out tongue

Spelljammer
SpellJammer is here too. *Shoots a couple of rounds in the infidels with his smg*

Clovie
*sniffs* No Amrecians..it sounded too good to be truth...

j/k stick out tongue

Otaku
I feel so alive!!For the very first time!!!And i cant deny you!!!
I feel so alive!!!For the very first time!!And i think i can fly!!! no expression

French Tip
Cali girl here

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Otaku
I feel so alive!!For the very first time!!!And i cant deny you!!!
I feel so alive!!!For the very first time!!And i think i can fly!!! no expression
Godless punk band! You'll be judged by Allah now instead of TRL! *shoots more rohnds*

Fëanor
L.A. babeh!!!!

Otaku
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Godless punk band! You'll be judged by Allah now instead of TRL! *shoots more rohnds*

P.O.D is not punk no expression

Clovie
P.O.D is not punk no expression It's christian rock? huh

Wickerman
I'm american no expression

~wickerman~

Sir Nauj
Its all about mexicans biatches stick out tongue

Otaku
Originally posted by Clovie
It's christian rock? huh

NOOriginally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

The first American to be named Vladimir.You where picked on as Commi Bastard in kindergarten eh...

Spelljammer
P.O.D is not punk no expression
Well whatever it is it sucks.

Christian rock sucks too, exsept for Creed.. but they probably sold thier souls or something..

Wickerman
NO

The first American to be named Vladimir.You where picked on as Commi Bastard in kindergarten eh...

yes no expression

~wickerman~

Otaku
Originally posted by Wickerman
yes no expression

~wickerman~

They actually got proof when you molested Gorbatsjov no expression

Clovie

~wickerman~ And I'm Brazilian happy

Wickerman
They actually got proof when you molested Gorbatsjov no expression

It was inconclusive. And those are harsh allegations. My lawyers will be contacting you shortly no expression

~wickerman~

Otaku
It was inconclusive. And those are harsh allegations. My lawyers will be contacting you shortly no expression

~wickerman~

You confessed in 1987 remember? no expression

Pandemoniac
Yeah, some real good attitudes here. Even trough a medium like the net; one that makes conversing to anybody anywhere easier than ever before, you still maintain your rusty silly prejudgements, instead of seeing the true potential and making the time shared with another constructive and worth-while. Haven't you learned by now that the history of a nation doesn't apply to it's current inhabitants at all?

Wickerman
You confessed in 1987 remember? no expression

The KGB couldn't prove it. So you can't no expression

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Yeah, some real good attitudes here. Even trough a medium like the net; one that makes conversing to anybody anywhere easier than ever before, you still maintain your rusty silly prejudgements, instead of seeing the true potential and making the time shared with another constructive and worth-while. Haven't you learned by now that the history of a nation doesn't apply to it's current inhabitants at all?

I'm sorry what???

This is a reply to which post?

~wickerman~

Otaku

no expression What in the f*ck are you talking about...i just thought it was...nevermind...

Pandemoniac
I'm sorry what???

This is a reply to which post?

~wickerman~

A reply to the origin of this thread, at least how I interpretended it.

Otaku
A reply to the origin of this thread, at least how I interpretended it.

Allrighty.It was just a random thread created out of bordom.There were no Americans on at the time and i thought why not make a thread on it...I knew in the back of my head i would get a reaction like this no expression

Pandemoniac
no expression What in the f*ck are you talking about...i just thought it was...nevermind...

Sure, I can see your point, but I'm just pointing out the toes you might step on with this

Pandemoniac
Sorry for my kinda fierce reaction, never intended to get nasty. My bad, I tend to get to serious at some occasions.
beer anyone?

Otaku
Sorry for my kinda fierce reaction, never intended to get nasty. My bad, I tend to get to serious at some occasions.
beer anyone?

As long as its not American no expression

JK stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
How about a

Otaku
How about a

Grolsch!!! eek!

Piggle Humsy
shifty

Wickerman
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
shifty

OMFG ADRIAN MONK RUUUUUULES. He rules so much i almost forgot to make my font pink droolio

~wickerman~

Bun Bun
Michigan YEAH!!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.