Thor vs The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
Thor

vs

Reed, Sue, Johnny and Thing.

---------------------------------------------------

Can the Fantastic Four beat the Norse god of thunder with no preptime?

Draco69
No.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Thor

vs

Reed, Sue, Johnny and Thing.

---------------------------------------------------

Can the Fantastic Four beat the Norse god of thunder with no preptime?

Ouch! What did the FF4 ever do to you? Just kidding. stick out tongue

Seriously, Thor takes it 9.9 times out of 10.

jollyjim311
yup, thor

ps- i hate the fantastic 4.

armandovalles
FF win. Sue takes Mjolnir aways from him with a forcefield and then takes aways his breathing supply by putting a forcefield in his throat while Ben pummels him.

DrDoom101
i agree with armandovalles

BobbyD
That was great, Armandovalles. stick out tongue

JediMasterLuke5
The fantastic 4 suck. Thor owns them.

Ultimate Ion
Thor 11/10

wolverine8888
oh I think thing has taken on thor him self befor he was able to fight him awhile too. also al sue ahs to do is make force fields in his throught making him stop breath well the other three attack him. thor can lose this fight

Adam Warlock
.1% chance he might lose.

Wynndar
IW would curb stomp Thor, place him in an invisible forcefield and repeatedly smash him into any objects in the environment...Then make a field that allows heat in and not out and Torch scorches him.

life is cruell
F4 win for the reasons stated above sue suffocates and traps him ben and johnny pummel him with fists and flames and reed......

Darth_Erebus
WHAT eek! This thread is...well...is it really serious? The FF are a good tough team but they're way out of their league here. Thor can withstand Surters flame, Johnny's would do nothing. Thor can function in the vacuum of space, IW cutting off his breathing would be pointless. The Thing is strong, but not even close to Thor in strength. Their only chance is prep time so Reed can come up with something.

joesha28
They just have to talk to him.

kgkg
smile

thor took down F4 with ease last time while being mind control

Wynndar
no he didnt...he attacked the F4 in the Stealthhawk...Thing could have easily killed him with one missile but instead he just used a shockwave to knock Thor out and when he woke up he came back to his senses.

superman302
invisible woman will be the big threat here i mean she blasted a hole threw galactus im sure she could do damage to thor or just simply put a force bubble in his head if she wanted to be cheap. But im sure ill get to hear the whole Thor is a god arguement.

Wynndar
Yes...Thor is not as durable as Galactus. And he cannot survive a Nova blast from Torch, which is significantly hotter than a sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.