How do u make em??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
Custom smileys????

I know who to put them on the site... but i mean how to make them??

§P0oONY
Open a piece of software I.E Paint/Photoshop,
Draw, edit.. etc.
Save as JPG, GIF or Animated GIF.
Upload.

Inspectah Deck
How do you make it move?

Piggle Humsy
different frames..

Piggle Humsy
like I edited this ninja to move his eyes.. by just moving the eye dotys in different frames

ninja shiftynin

and this blank one to smile.. by just adding sides to the mouth line

no expression nonesmilieph

big grin

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
like I edited this ninja to move his eyes.. by just moving the eye dotys in different frames

ninja shiftynin

and this blank one to smile.. by just adding sides to the mouth line

no expression nonesmilieph

big grin
I get it.... i think..

Piggle Humsy
I await your creations big grin

Bun Bun
ok...... how do u like make frames?? ... save them as 2 diff things?

Piggle Humsy
well I'm using paintshoppro8 - animation shop and to get a new frame I right click the image and click - insert frame - empty- or from file depending on your needs...

I usually just copy the first image, add 5 or 6 empty frames and then paste that image into them... then I made adjustments and add or delete frames as needed...

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
well I'm using paintshoppro8 - animation shop and to get a new frame I right click the image and click - insert frame - empty- or from file depending on your needs...

I usually just copy the first image, add 5 or 6 empty frames and then paste that image into them... then I made adjustments and add or delete frames as needed...
OH i get it... ok Thanks

Leo.M
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i gland one of us does confused1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.