Classic Thor/Beta Ray Bill vs. Superman/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Classic Thor
Beta Ray Bill

vs.

Superman
Orion

DrDoom101
stalemate

ImmortalOne
Orion would Astro Force them all !!!

thesilverspider
give it to thor and bill

EsteemedLeader
Orion beat Darkseid, FRIGGIN DARKSEID MAN!!!

I give it to Supes and Orion.

Cosmic Cube
How classic is Thor? Timestopping, Enemy transmuting, 'Journeys into Mystery' Thor?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Orion beat Darkseid, FRIGGIN DARKSEID MAN!!!

I give it to Supes and Orion.

Heh, you must not know Bill...

The guy has fights that destroy Solar Systems.

ImmortalOne
Orion beated on a GOD THAT THE DEVIL PRAYS TO !!!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Heh, you must not know Bill...

The guy has fights that destroy Solar Systems.

He's like Thor, but uglier.

Cosmic Cube
He's like Thor, but uglier.

And way more bad assed.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Orion beated on a GOD THAT THE DEVIL PRAYS TO !!!

The devil doesn't literally pray to him. He only asks him for favors from time to time.

thesilverspider
bill is bad ass

thesilverspider
thor and bill thats 2 deadly

EsteemedLeader
Orion and Supes have this fight if they play their cards right.

Orion is awesomely powerful, and Supes isn't a push-over.

Dizzle
Orion and Supes have this fight if they play their cards right.

Orion is awesomely powerful, and Supes isn't a push-over.

Orion's weaker than Supes. By a good amount. Thor and Bill stomp the crap out of them.

Superherovandal
Orion is stronger physically than Supes and has the Astro Force which is more powerful than anything Supes can do.

Cosmic Cube
Bill and Thor will take Supes out with magic and then whip on Orion.

superman302
once again im going to ask how they plan on hittin someone who can move the speed of light and also can vibrate his molecules so fast that no physical attacks can hit him, o yea if you havent read superman beat thor in a non fan voted comic, hmmm an i believe he knocked him out in one punch

joesha28
Any one of Thor or Bill could take Supes. That leaves Orion. One will be too much for Orion. 2.....Orion will become a Oreo cooky.

joesha28
Originally posted by superman302
once again im going to ask how they plan on hittin someone who can move the speed of light and also can vibrate his molecules so fast that no physical attacks can hit him, o yea if you havent read superman beat thor in a non fan voted comic, hmmm an i believe he knocked him out in one punch

Let me ask you a question.

Could Superman beat Flash?

superman302
Originally posted by joesha28
Let me ask you a question.

Could Superman beat Flash?

At Supermans current level now considering he is capable of surpassing light speed when pushed yes he can beat the flash

joesha28
That will be debatable still right?

superman302
read Wonderwoman #219. Superman flew WW to the Sun and tried to throw her in but she pulls out a Kryptonite ring and uses it on him. He then punches her all the way back to Earth!!!

When they got back Max Lord said the the whole fight took less than two minutes from start to finish.

Basically he went to the Sun, fought a little, then flew back in less than two minutes. and since light takes 8 min to get from the sun the earth i dont find it very debatable

the Darkone
Thor and Bill unleashed the godforce blast and turn superman and orion on impact. Godforce blast kills skyfather beings.

superman302
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor and Bill unleashed the godforce blast and turn superman and orion on impact. Godforce blast kills skyfather beings.

yea because i mean its not like superman is one of the fastest characters in dc and he is just going to sit there and take a blast from them roll eyes (sarcastic)

the Darkone
Sometime superman is stupid and will stand there and take blast. Like he took a kick from Doomsday in the Death of Superman. Thor/Bill can see beings at super-speed and can react to it, Thor/bill will school superman in the art of war and after they are done with him,Orion is next he's tough but not tough enough. Superman will slug it out with powerful beings and that is not a good idea with Beta ray bill in strombreaker he and stardust destroyed three planets superman wouldn't survive after the first one.

superman302
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sometime superman is stupid and will stand there and take blast. Like he took a kick from Doomsday in the Death of Superman. Thor/Bill can see beings at super-speed and can react to it, Thor/bill will school superman in the art of war and after they are done with him,Orion is next he's tough but not tough enough. Superman will slug it out with powerful beings and that is not a good idea with Beta ray bill in strombreaker he and stardust destroyed three planets superman wouldn't survive after the first one.

so your saying that as soon as thor or bill start to fight someone with superspeed they speed is heightened to the lever of whoever their fighting? cause i have never seen thor mover no where near as fast as superman

ZephroCarnelian
The thing that's gonna win the battle for Thor and Bill here isn't their magic - Supes isn't AS vulnerable to that now as PreC days.

It's their battle experience and skill...

They're far better versed in the art of warfare and even if they're marginally slower or weaker (which would be by a tiny amount) their skill more than makes up for it.

I give this to Bill and Thor.

And I'm a Supes fan. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.