Rejoice! I have Good Knews!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance! (Haha, everyone knew that was coming.)

But seriously, Cable and Deadpool is cleared through issue 36. Here I was thinking last week's issue 20 was the start of what could be the final arc.

I'm so happy.

ScarletSpider
And if they do well through 36, it will be cleared once more.

20 was good, but 21 really kicked it into high gear, can't wait for more; Iron Fist and Luke Cage, the BAD Girls and the Cat!

The renewal deal is pretty much the same for New Thunderbolts, they just started off year two, and it's a doozy already--a new Dr. Spectrum and a new Squadron Sinister on the horizon, the Tbolts take on the Avengers, and the Fixer makes his return!

pr1983
Thats is great news... one of the few truly great marvel comics out atm imo...

Scoobless
i'ev only recently started reading Deadpool at all.... how many issues of his own comic are there? (i've managed to get up to ish #69 .... only read half of them so far)

i'll probably go on to Cable & Deadpool after that

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'ev only recently started reading Deadpool at all.... how many issues of his own comic are there? (i've managed to get up to ish #69 .... only read half of them so far)

I recommend it its great. Very funny and some very good action scenes......

8bitChris
Originally posted by Scoobless

69 is the last issue of DP I think. If you're DLing them you should read his two minis too. One really kicks off Siryn and DP's relationship and they are both pretty good. Well, if you like DP throwing Classic Juggernaut out of a plane good.

Before you read C&D you should also read Agent X 1-15 (Another awesome comic with that had a short lifespan.) We know now that Agent X really isnt' DP, but it's stillt he continuation of the story and Agent X is pretty damn cool is his own right.

Then you should start with Cable and Deadpool. Which has been probably my favorite DP series to date. I know it's a whole "odd couple" thing; but it works.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.