Storm and Emma vs BlackQueen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

life is cruell
The thor vs blackqueen inspired me. Seleen is a telepath as well as emma and storm has a bit of resistance so it shouldn't onesided also selene has many other powers like pyrokinesis draining and such but storm is equally versatile.

Who wins?

JirK
the black queen is powerful. she would drain storms life to gain enough strength to beat emma in telepathy.

life is cruell
She would need to make contact with storm and all of them know that storm should be able to keep away

stormfront13
hmmmmm.......actually very good match. selene is very underestimated it's probably 50/50, but selene is a master level sorceress, and could pull a few tricks out of the bag. but also, an edge to emma and storm due to numbers.

JirK
Originally posted by stormfront13
hmmmmm.......actually very good match. selene is very underestimated it's probably 50/50, but selene is a master level sorceress, and could pull a few tricks out of the bag. but also, an edge to emma and storm due to numbers.

selene was an overpowered phycho ***** when she first came into the past chasing rachael summers. she was strong enough to take anyone from that era in the x-men or hellfire club.

Marvel=DC
Storm and Emma go down faster than Paris Hilton in a "Home Movie". laughing

life is cruell
How is selene with durability I know she is immortal and self proclaimed godess and all but how strong is she also in an issue of uncanny i have seen her hurt by rachel bashing her telekineticlly through a wall.

stormfront13
she's supposed to be pretty durable, but i don't know if she actually is all that much.

JirK
shes not too durable, more so than normal. but she is very very hard to kill. she is almost a vampire. she sucks life to gain strength and can increase her power with it.

stormfront13
well she is supposed to have superhuman durability, but it's never been shown in the comics.

powerfulone1987
Storm would win all the time, anytime, everytime.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Storm would win all the time, anytime, everytime. Do you even know who the Black Queen is?

powerfulone1987
Why?

DarkCrawler
If you even don't know who one of the contestants is...you should not post in these forums.

powerfulone1987
Did I say I didn't know. I don't think so. Don't assume, know.

DarkCrawler
Well, if you post this:

Then answer this:

With this:

I have a feeling that you don't know who Black Queen is.

xmarksthespot
Add to that the fact you asked if Jubilee was named Cass.

powerfulone1987
Darkcrawler, your feelings about me mean diddly squat.

Xmarkstehspot, what does Jubilee have to do with the Black Queen. Lets keep it relevant shall we. Yeah, thanks.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Darkcrawler, your feelings about me mean diddly squat.

Xmarkstehspot, what does Jubilee have to do with the Black Queen. Lets keep it relevant shall we. Yeah, thanks.

But this means?:

So, again, do you know who Black Queen is?

stormfront13
as much as i hate to admit it, storm would more than likely lose to the black queen. powerfulone, i love the enthusiasm, but it is the black queen we're talking about. she has xavier level tp, very powerful tk, control over inanimate objects, quicksilver-like speed, pyrokinesis, and she only needs one touch to severely hurt storm. she also has all the powers of the externals, or eternal, i can't remember their names, but candra was one of them. add all that to the fact that she is a master level sorceress, and storm more than likely loses sad i don't think the white queen stands a chance either sad selene is very underrated

wannabe
as much as i hate to admit it, storm would more than likely lose to the black queen. powerfulone, i love the enthusiasm, but it is the black queen we're talking about. she has xavier level tp, very powerful tk, control over inanimate objects, quicksilver-like speed, pyrokinesis, and she only needs one touch to severely hurt storm. she also has all the powers of the externals, or eternal, i can't remember their names, but candra was one of them. add all that to the fact that she is a master level sorceress, and storm more than likely loses sad i don't think the white queen stands a chance either sad selene is very underrated Selene IS NOT Xavier's level when it comes to tp...he easily defeated her when she assaulted Rachel!
She is probably in Emma's league and so it would be an interesting battle between those two. Since it would surely take ALL of Selene's concentration to win against Emma in a psychic battle, she will not have any resources left to go against Storm, and if she concentrates on Storm, Emma will overwhelm her.

radioboy121
Originally posted by life is cruell
How is selene with durability I know she is immortal and self proclaimed godess and all but how strong is she also in an issue of uncanny i have seen her hurt by rachel bashing her telekineticlly through a wall.

Hmm... Durable enough to survive a lava pit when she was knocked into one by Sunspot.

I think Black Queen has average telepath as she has been easily affected by Dani Moonstar (either that, or she doesn't guard her mind very well) and a number of her abilities such as animating objects can be very draining to her, causing her body to age rapidly, etc., which is the reason for her vampirism.

Undecided.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by wannabe
Selene IS NOT Xavier's level when it comes to tp...he easily defeated her when she assaulted Rachel!
She is probably in Emma's league and so it would be an interesting battle between those two. Since it would surely take ALL of Selene's concentration to win against Emma in a psychic battle, she will not have any resources left to go against Storm, and if she concentrates on Storm, Emma will overwhelm her.

Agreed big grin

stormfront13
selenes creator intented her to have xavier-level telepathy. many writers have said it is her level(claremont included) of telepathy.

GalacticStorm
selenes creator intented her to have xavier-level telepathy. many writers have said it is her level(claremont included) of telepathy.

Where was this said? Name the issue and i'll download it tonight. Selene has never had or displayed Xavier level tp to my knowledge. In her first appearance when she tried to capture Rachel she made it quite clear that Xavier was her superior to her in that respect and she fled.

stormfront13
after re-considering this, I'd say it's pretty even, and emma's basically a non-factor in this.

stormfront13
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Where was this said? Name the issue and i'll download it tonight. Selene has never had or displayed Xavier level tp to my knowledge. In her first appearance when she tried to capture Rachel she made it quite clear that Xavier was her superior to her in that respect and she fled.

claremont has said it before over at comixfan. i didn't read the issue your taking about, but xavier probably has more skill due to the fact that selene hasn't developed her tp, she's been basically practicing magic her whole life.

GalacticStorm
claremont has said it before over at comixfan. i didn't read the issue your taking about, but xavier probably has more skill due to the fact that selene hasn't developed her tp, she's been basically practicing magic her whole life.

For someone whose been practising magic her whole life she hardly ever uses it. She mostly relies on her mutant powers and as we havent really seen her display her magic abilities we cant assume shes some all powerful sorceress no matter how much we like the character.

Also until we see a scan or a link to some credible evidence stating that her tp is Xavier level that point doesnt factor into this debate because it is unsupported. The fact that inexperienced Rachel has defeated Selene in a psychic battle whereas Emma dealt with Rachel the issue before should tell you in this battle Emmas far from a non factor. Selenes telepathy has never struck me as anything special not in comparison to first order telepaths.

Wannabe was right. If she engaged Emma telepathically she would leave herself vulnerable to Storm and vice versa. The team wins.

stormfront13
For someone whose been practising magic her whole life she hardly ever uses it. She mostly relies on her mutant powers and as we havent really seen her display her magic abilities we cant assume shes some all powerful sorceress no matter how much we like the character.

Also until we see a scan or a link to some credible evidence stating that her tp is Xavier level that point doesnt factor into this debate because it is unsupported. The fact that inexperienced Rachel has defeated Selene in a psychic battle whereas Emma dealt with Rachel the issue before should tell you in this battle Emmas far from a non factor. Selenes telepathy has never struck me as anything special not in comparison to first order telepaths.

Wannabe was right. If she engaged Emm atelepathically she would leave herself vulnerable to Storm and vice versa. The team wins.

i think emma is a non-factor because emma has quicksilver-like speed, reaction time, and reflexes, and depending on the distance, selene could easily deal with emma by just touchng her before she could fully revert to diamond form. i can't find where it says selene is xaveir level, and on uncannyxmen.net is says she has mid-level tp, so i'm probably thinking of someone else. though selene has defeated all the externals except for candra(storm killed candra), and has all of their powers, so like i said in my previous post, it's even for me. also selenes ability to shadow-morph, it'll be hard to harm her.

GalacticStorm
i think emma is a non-factor because emma has quicksilver-like speed, reaction time, and reflexes, and depending on the distance, selene could easily deal with emma by just touchng her before she could fully revert to diamond form. i can't find where it says selene is xaveir level, and on uncannyxmen.net is says she has mid-level tp, so i'm probably thinking of someone else. though selene has defeated all the externals except for candra(storm killed candra), and has all of their powers, so like i said in my previous post, it's even for me. also selenes ability to shadow-morph, it'll be hard to harm her.

Emma and Selene are well aware of each others abilities having both been involved with the HF club. Emma isnt just going to stand around and let Selene attack her. With a thought shes engaged Selene and Selene will need all of her concentration to fight her off leaving her vulnerable to Storm. Fast as she is Selene isnt faster than the speed of thought so she would not be able to make physical contact with Emma before shes engaged her psychically or before shes transformed to diamond form which is a virtually instantaneous process.

As for Selene rivalling QS's speeds that was only in short bursts and the bio that Marvel directory is referring to was an old handbook entry written in the 80's when QS was running at 175 miles perhour tops so its really not that impressive. In a short burst Selene wouldnt be able to accelerate enough to reach that maximum speed anyway.

As for Storm the arsenal she has is capable of subduing Selene whilst Emma takes her out psychically. Selenes speed is no issue for Storm. Selene wouldnt be able to handle an assault on both fronts.

life is cruell

Download???? How????

Marvel=DC
It really would depend on their distance from each other given enough space I can see Storm and Emma winning to close and I see Selene.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by life is cruell
Download???? How????

winmx

wannabe
i think emma is a non-factor because emma has quicksilver-like speed, reaction time, and reflexes, and depending on the distance, selene could easily deal with emma by just touchng her before she could fully revert to diamond form. i can't find where it says selene is xaveir level, and on uncannyxmen.net is says she has mid-level tp, so i'm probably thinking of someone else. though selene has defeated all the externals except for candra(storm killed candra), and has all of their powers, so like i said in my previous post, it's even for me. also selenes ability to shadow-morph, it'll be hard to harm her. When Storm levitates Emma (no problem for her), any short term superspeed will do Selene no good.
Selenes power-versatility will do her no good either, because she needs ALL her concentration on ONE power (tp) to hold her own against Emma, who is a more skilled, if not even a more powerful telepath!!!

stormfront13
Emma and Selene are well aware of each others abilities having both been involved with the HF club. Emma isnt just going to stand around and let Selene attack her. With a thought shes engaged Selene and Selene will need all of her concentration to fight her off leaving her vulnerable to Storm. Fast as she is Selene isnt faster than the speed of thought so she would not be able to make physical contact with Emma before shes engaged her psychically or before shes transformed to diamond form which is a virtually instantaneous process.

actually, it's very doubtful that emma knows all of selenes abilities. her shadow-morphing is a recent power, so it's highly doubtful emma has knowlege of this. yes, emma wouldn't, but selene would be reasting faster than emma would, and it'll take more than a thought for emma to take down to selene. actually, selene only needs a touch to stop the telepathic assualt, and fforce emma i9nto diamond form. it's debatable wether emma can use tp in diamond form or not, but brehndon has stated in his own personal site that emma cannot use tp in diamond form. yes, selene isn't faster than the speed of thought, but her thought is faster than both storm and emma, giving her more of an advantage.

to levitate emma, they would need to discuss it leaving both of them a little distracted and vulnerable to attack. it isn't like she needs all of her concentration to ward off emma, just a good will, and when selene only needs a touch to stop the tp assualt, it's debatable wether it wil do any good. but anyway, I agree that the team would win, but it's more even that both you and galactic think it is, you both are severly underestimating selene. and galactic, how do you download comics with winmx?

Superherovandal
who is she?

stormfront13
the blackqueen?

Superherovandal
yeah and could you show a couple of pics?

xmarksthespot
http://www.selene71.coolfreepages.com/images/Selene2.jpg
From UXN:
"Real Name: Selene Gallio

Powers and Abilities:
enhanced strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, and durability, hypnotic stare, telepathy, psychokinetically animate any unliving materials, drain the lifeforce of other living beings to retain and increase her vitality, create and direct flame, shadow-morphing allowing her to dematerialize or use solid tendrills of darkness to manipulate objects"

She's also an External - a sub-species of mutant immortals.

wannabe
actually, it's very doubtful that emma knows all of selenes abilities. her shadow-morphing is a recent power, so it's highly doubtful emma has knowlege of this. yes, emma wouldn't, but selene would be reasting faster than emma would, and it'll take more than a thought for emma to take down to selene. actually, selene only needs a touch to stop the telepathic assualt, and fforce emma i9nto diamond form. it's debatable wether emma can use tp in diamond form or not, but brehndon has stated in his own personal site that emma cannot use tp in diamond form. yes, selene isn't faster than the speed of thought, but her thought is faster than both storm and emma, giving her more of an advantage. But you will certainly not say that Selene's thoughts are faster than Emma's and Storm's !
In various other threads with the latter two you repeatedly used the argument that their powers are thought controlled and work instantly...and you were right. Why don't you grant them their full potential now?
to levitate emma, they would need to discuss it leaving both of them a little distracted and vulnerable to attack. it isn't like she needs all of her concentration to ward off emma, just a good will, and when selene only needs a touch to stop the tp assualt, it's debatable wether it wil do any good. but anyway, I agree that the team would win, but it's more even that both you and galactic think it is, you both are severly underestimating selene. and galactic, how do you download comics with winmx? 1) Selene, alongside of Mystique and Emma, is one of my favourite "bad girls" and i certainly do NOT tend to underestimate her.

2) You grant Selene the advantage of a distracted Emma and Storm, even though a telepathic team link is a casual feat for Emma, and at the same time you deny the same advantage for the two when Selene has to split her attention between these powerful women...why?!

3) Selene is a good telepath and was able to defeat Rachel twice, before the girl realized her Phoenix potential. After Rachel tapped into the PF, she lost...Emma didn't! (look at the scans Galactic and i posted on the Selene thread in the X-Men forum!)

4)Against a telepath of Emma's caliber it's fatal not to use ALL of your concentration, especially when you are not stronger than her...or you end up with the multiple orgasm of your life. YOU are underestimating Emma! big grin

stormfront13
Originally posted by wannabe
But you will certainly not say that Selene's thoughts are faster than Emma's and Storm's !
In various other threads with the latter two you repeatedly used the argument that their powers are thought controlled and work instantly...and you were right. Why don't you grant them their full potential now?
1) Selene, alongside of Mystique and Emma, is one of my favourite "bad girls" and i certainly do NOT tend to underestimate her.

2) You grant Selene the advantage of a distracted Emma and Storm, even though a telepathic team link is a casual feat for Emma, and at the same time you deny the same advantage for the two when Selene has to split her attention between these powerful women...why?!

3) Selene is a good telepath and was able to defeat Rachel twice, before the girl realized her Phoenix potential. After Rachel tapped into the PF, she lost...Emma didn't! (look at the scans Galactic and i posted on the Selene thread in the X-Men forum!)

4)Against a telepath of Emma's caliber it's fatal not to use ALL of your concentration, especially when you are not stronger than her...or you end up with the multiple orgasm of your life. YOU are underestimating Emma! big grin

selene reacts faster than both storm and emma due to her having enhanced reaction time. she complies information at a faster rate, and takes everything into acount faster than both of them because of her enhanced reactions. i gotta go, but will post more later.

guy222
Necrosha is off to a good start

redhotrash
Almost forgot that Emma woke up one day with Omega level TP. F-You marvel.

chomperx9
blackqueen loses
whitequeen wins

Mshinu
I see Selene wrapping Storm in her own costume while blitzing Emma and draining her.. but I could be biased as Selene is a favourite of mine embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.