Mindless Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright, well, in the Holocaust vs Mindless Hulk thread everyone is saying Mindless Hulk is undefeatable by brawling means, well i think Trion Juggernaut would whup his ass.

Mindless Hulk

VS

Trion Juggernaut

Who wins?

newjak86
He would and very badly at that.

Cosmic Cube
Same as Juggernaut vs. Hulk. Just with more powerful versions of both.

Physical attacks don't hurt Trion Juggy. Mindless Hulk couldn't do better than a ring-out.

newjak86
Yeah but it isn't just that this is Juggernaut this is Juggernaut that is above skyfather level sorry no version of Hulk can beat a skyfather.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by newjak86
He would and very badly at that.

Miindless Hulk. Guy fought Onslaught. Fought through a psionic storm that kept every other hero on Marvel Earth at bay. Trion Juggy is whooping nothing. Juggy won't be whupping anyone.

I'm on your sig! big grin blushing

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Miindless Hulk. Guy fought Onslaught. Fought through a psionic storm that kept every other hero on Marvel Earth at bay. Trion Juggy is whooping nothing. Juggy won't be whupping anyone.

I'm on your sig! big grin blushing Yes you are but are you saying that Mindless Hulk is Skyfather level because that is where he would have to be. Plus I doubt he will take dimension shattering punches to the head plus doesn't Mindless Hulk die all by himm self after awhile

Cosmic Cube
Yeah but it isn't just that this is Juggernaut this is Juggernaut that is above skyfather level sorry no version of Hulk can beat a skyfather.

Trion Juggy is Skyfather level? So was Onslaught.

If Juggy ain't using magic, he ain't winning.

Cosmic Cube
Yes you are but are you saying that Mindless Hulk is Skyfather level because that is where he would have to be. Plus I doubt he will take dimension shattering punches to the head plus doesn't Mindless Hulk die all by himm self after awhile

How about time-stream shattering punches? Or dimension destroying thunderclaps? Mindless Hulk took shots from fully powered Onslaught, who was definately more powerful than Trion Juggy. He wrestled the True Beyonder. He's tough enough to take anything Juggy throws at him.

Only the Banner-seperated one dies (fades from existence, yadda yadda.) Banner-supressed Mindless Hulk doesn't.

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Trion Juggy is Skyfather level? So was Onslaught.

If Juggy ain't using magic, he ain't winning. Trion Juggernaut is Juggs with all the powers of Cyttorak who is above Skyfather and he has all the magic he needs.

Cosmic Cube
Trion Juggernaut is Juggs with all the powers of Cyttorak who is above Skyfather and he has all the magic he needs. So what? I didn't say Hulk wins. stick out tongue

I was just saying that he Juggy isn't going to whup on him in a brawl, or KO him with punches.

JirK
not even war hulk could match trion juggernaut. this is hopeless.

joesha28
Trion Juggy!!! Any scans of him?

Swanky-Tuna
I'm fairly sure Trion Juggernaut wasn't all of Cyttorak's power. Why wouldn't he just go himself?

newjak86
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm fairly sure Trion Juggernaut wasn't all of Cyttorak's power. Why wouldn't he just go himself? Because Cyttorak can not leave the Crimson Cosmos.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by JirK
not even war hulk could match trion juggernaut. this is hopeless.

Err... War Hulk never faced Trion Juggy...

War Hulk isn't the strongest 'incarnation' of Hulk, either.

Cosmic Cube
Because Cyttorak can not leave the Crimson Cosmos.

Which is why he uses Exemplars. You should know this Swanky...

moshtitan
oh, this will never end. i was around when the first thread concerning these two was born, and i can tell you, you will never have a winner.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by moshtitan
oh, this will never end. i was around when the first thread concerning these two was born, and i can tell you, you will never have a winner.

Prescisely.

Betageuze
the mindless one..... sorry guys... is UNBEATABLE... dont give hime the Trion one... it is senseless... Mindless HULK.... is a form.. who has unlimited power..... no fear.... how any live-form is been able to beat such a "Legend" ? ...... no one.... can beat THAT hulk.... the only guy.... who canNOT be reached ...in any way.... by he Hulk ... is...... HULK KILLER HUMANOID... .... thats a fact guys !

Wynndar
Saying Trion is above Skyfather level is speculation...and only the speculation of Jug fans. How Trion Jug resembles a skyfather is beyond me...just stronger than the regular jugs. Skyfather's have incalculable intelligence and wisdom.

harlequin115
It may be speculation--but it's darn good speculation. If Trion Juggs is basically the incarnation of Cyttorak, then that puts Juggernaut way up there in terms of the Gods (look how well normal, Classic Juggs does against other Gods, and he's got nothing on Trion)..... And therefore, near to Skyfather level, if not there or above it.

Point is, seems like he whupps on Mindless Hulk pretty easily--all the original reasons Juggernaut could hang with the Hulk, plus magic....

GODSCRIBE
Juggy 10/10

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut he just steps on hulk cause he is 26 meters tall

Brutacus
and mindless hulk will lift him than and throw him of the face of the planet.

Mindless Hulk wins to powerfull

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Brutacus
and mindless hulk will lift him than and throw him of the face of the planet.

Mindless Hulk wins to powerfull
lol trion juggernaut is above skyfather hulk can't even beat down silver surfer

Brutacus
Well how heavy is trion??? iff he's weighs less than 100 ton, hulk will just pick him and throws him in to space, since you say trion steps on him. wink

Rewmac
Trion Juggernaut would step on Hulk since Classic has beaten him...Lol...When they first fought Hulk "stabbed Juggy in the back" and then (as usual bullshit) helmet of and out of nowhere in the desert comes the bold ol' man with some mind tricks....LoL and when...Trion Juggernaut would just crush the Hulk...

outarddwarf
trion trumps mindless anyday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.