Armor vs Armor vs Armor vs Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
DC and Marvel have somethings that are supposedly "indestructable or unbreakable" so I'm putting them to the test. How far does each piece get?

Juggernauts Armor

Wonder Womans Bracelets

Captain Americas Shield

Wolverine Bones

(note none of these people are actually there just the armor)

Test 1. Full powered blast from Cyclops no visors.

Test 2. Full powered godblast from classic Thor.

Test 3. Full powered punch from full enraged Hulk.

Test 4. Full powered blast from Silver Surfer.

Test 5. Full powered god blast from Rune King Thor.

Test 6. Full powered Omega Beams from Pre Crisis Darkseid.

Test 7. Full powered blast from Pheonix.

Test 8. Full powered blast from fully charged Galactus.

thesilverspider
test 2

Superherovandal
test 2

armandovalles
Juggy's armor would be destroyed at Rune King Thor's godforce.

Wonder Woman's bracelets would be destroyed at Thor's godforce.

Cap's shield would be destroyed at Rune King Thor's godforce.

Wolverine's bones would be destroyed at Thor's godforce.

(Just so u know tho, Thor's godforce should be above both Silver Surfer's blast and Hulk's punch)

spetznaz
You left out the hammers Mjolnir (for Thor) and StormBreaker (for Beta Ray Bill), both of which are made of Uru metal, which is supposedly stronger than Adamantium.
Anyways, I doubt any of the materials listed would make it through the list.

thesilverspider
test 2 is already over kill

EsteemedLeader
Cap's shield makes it.

You can't beat the American spirit. j/kbig grin...or am I?shifty

But seriously, the shield goes all the way.

wolverine8888
wolverine skeleton went into the sun once I pritty sure that it would survive a god force

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by spetznaz
You left out the hammers Mjolnir (for Thor) and StormBreaker (for Beta Ray Bill), both of which are made of Uru metal, which is supposedly stronger than Adamantium.
Anyways, I doubt any of the materials listed would make it through the list.

Okay how far do you think they'll make it

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Cap's shield makes it.

You can't beat the American spirit. j/kbig grin...or am I?shifty

But seriously, the shield goes all the way.

The test is supposed to be individually you have to name each item and how far it will make it

EsteemedLeader
I'm not sure about the others.

The only thing I know will make it through are:

Cap's shield

Wonder Womans bracelets (Because they are blessed by 'gods')

wolverine8888
also in a what if king thor in asguard(sorry I probly spelled it wrong) skeleton was fine from a full blast from king thor.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by wolverine8888
also in a what if king thor in asguard(sorry I probly spelled it wrong) skeleton was fine from a full blast from king thor.

Eh who cares grammar isn't what this forum is about. But how far do you think each piece makes it?

wolverine8888
ok cool thanks .captian shield, wolverine skeleton and wonder womans bracelets make it all the way

thesilverspider
non get past test 2

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by wolverine8888
If you're talking about The Reigning story arc, Thor's access to the Odinforce was blocked off by Dr. Strange so I wouldn't exactly call it a full blast.

Though with the way Wolverine is written, I wouldn't doubt his skeleton surviving a blast from Living Tribunal.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
If you're talking about The Reigning story arc, Thor's access to the Odinforce was blocked off by Dr. Strange so I wouldn't exactly call it a full blast.

Though with the way Wolverine is written, I wouldn't doubt his skeleton surviving a blast from Living Tribunal.

What about the rest?

Ultimate Ion
I'm not exactly sure. Nothing up there should get past the Godforce except maybe Wonder Woman's bracelets. I would think Test 5 could take those out but I'm not too knowledgable about the bracelets.

kgkg
don't test me

Dizzle
Juggernaut's armor is basically normal metal... It's just protected by Juggy's force field. It goes down in test 1.

Cap's shield is better than pure adamantium, and Wolverine only has a thin layer on his bones. Classic Thor probably does the job, if not, Rune King definitely does.

The shield and bracelets are tough, but surviving Phoenix? Even Darkseid probably blows up both. WW's bracelets probly go farther, simply cuz they're magick, as opposed to just really really really durable.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Dizzle
Juggernaut's armor is basically normal metal... It's just protected by Juggy's force field. It goes down in test 1.
Juggernaut's armor isn't even metal. It's magic fabric or something. Like Juggernaut, it's as inconsistant as my bowels.

Draco69
Wonder Woman's bracelets have survived the assault from the entire Greek Pantheon giving it their best shot. And it wasn't even dented.

So Thor's Godblast ain't gonna do sh**.

I would say it reaches number 6.

Marvel=DC
I honestly only see Diana's bracelets being there in the end with Juggs a close second so
WW all the way
Juggs 6
Logan and Cap either 3 or 4 but, no higher than 4

Decay
juggernaut has already shrugged off thors godforce once before. i could probably drag up some pictures if anyone really wants them. id say his goes down around test 5. as long as its classic, and he is written well and not just there to be somebodys *****, ie onslaught. thats if his armor is magically protected without him in it. which im not sure about, but i dont think it was scratched after thors godforce. speaking of armor though, how would the armor of galactus go up against the armor of a celestial?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.