Carnage vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit and Run
This is my very first Versus Thread and I dont believe this has been done before. At least I never really saw it. smile

DrDoom101
well, i think that Ghost Rider's Penance Stare would do a great amount of damage to Carnage. And welcome to KMC.

TwisterGameX
Hi, hit and miss!!!!

Space M ummy
I think this matchup is better than it seems. The penance stare should wreck Kasady, but couldnt the symbiote possess the Ghost Rider? Like it (almost) did to the surfer? I remember an old Xmen issue where GR's Body was almost taken over by the brood...

JirK
carnage is totally nuts and would slice him to bitz. and eat them in front of children before he killed the children. he is nuts.

jinzin
okay for all you (no offense but) ignorant symbiote fans... here's the lowdown...

unfortunately ghost rider's penance stare does squat to people using symbiotes... nadda.. ziltch... zero.... what it has, is actually a reverse effect.. a psychic backlash that knocks ghost rider unconcious...

furthermore... ghost rider's hellfire doesn't burn symbiotes... it hurts... but doesn't burn.... considering that the only thing caranage's symbiote wasn't immune to or highly resistant to was a burning flame.. and considering venom kicked the crap out of ghost rider things don't bode well for him in this fight...

however... since carnage can really do nothing more than slow ghost rider down... if ghost rider stays away from using his penance stare and avoids getting KOed than he should be able to wear carange down on a physical level....

well, there's your symbiote, GR history for the evening.... gnight folks..

chilled monkey
Originally posted by jinzin
okay for all you (no offense but) ignorant symbiote fans... here's the lowdown...

unfortunately ghost rider's penance stare does squat to people using symbiotes... nadda.. ziltch... zero.... what it has, is actually a reverse effect.. a psychic backlash that knocks ghost rider unconcious...

furthermore... ghost rider's hellfire doesn't burn symbiotes... it hurts... but doesn't burn.... considering that the only thing caranage's symbiote wasn't immune to or highly resistant to was a burning flame.. and considering venom kicked the crap out of ghost rider things don't bode well for him in this fight...

however... since carnage can really do nothing more than slow ghost rider down... if ghost rider stays away from using his penance stare and avoids getting KOed than he should be able to wear carange down on a physical level....

Interesting. Is there any explanation for why the Stare doesn't work?

Maestro
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Interesting. Is there any explanation for why the Stare doesn't work?

The symbiote doesn't have a soul, therefore it can't be affected.

TwisterGameX
So why the new name, hit and miss ?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Maestro
The symbiote doesn't have a soul, therefore it can't be affected.

Thanks.

Hit and Run
I didn't post a new name. You've got me confused with some else. I actually just registered on KMC recently and Hit and Run is the only username I've had.

Beyonder
Originally posted by jinzin

Furthermore, Ghost Rider would light Carnage's ass on fire by wrecking cars and other flammables in the vacinty. Direct hellfire isn't doing anything, but normal fire Ghost Rider starts would give him the edge.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Hit and Run
I didn't post a new name. You've got me confused with some else. I actually just registered on KMC recently and Hit and Run is the only username I've had.

Oh ok.

jgiant
Ghost Rider wins.

Ironmanpower
GR
The symbiote can't do it... He are just...Carnage are nothing for the GR. You know the symbiote don't have soul but, the penace stare don't target the symbiote but the man who have it. Casede is a phychopate, so, the penace whould defenitily knock him out.

guy222
Ghost Rider is the Angel of Death

He wins

Likwid
Ghost Rider is in a whole different league than Carnage. He'd absolutely wreck 'em.

*shakes head..... Ghost Rider gets no respect, kinda like Wonder Man and Namor thesey days.

guy222
Ghost Rider is doin well these days

JediSamuraiMRB
This man ftw....

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/GH.jpg

Eternal Idol
Current Ghost Rider thrashes Carnage. Previous incarnations have some difficulty.

Either or, Ghost Rider ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.