Biggest toy you have!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODZILLA!
Hi...I am GODZILLA and this is my first topic.I joined on 10-5-05.We are going to talk about the biggest toy you have if you are interested and mine is a HUGE stuffed bear at least 6'0!My biggest godzilla toy is one that is 2'0 long and 3'0 long.It is nice to meet you all. big grin

Family_guy725
um........okay are you like 8 or something

mysterio69
i was gonna say 7, but okay.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by GODZILLA!
Hi...I am GODZILLA and this is my first topic.I joined on 10-5-05.We are going to talk about the biggest toy you have if you are intrested and mine is a HUGE stuffed bear at least 6'0!My biggest godzilla toy is one that is 2'0 long and 3'0 long.It is nice to meet you all. big grin

aww sweet lil n00b petpet

shoo now...

no expression

Family_guy725
Originally posted by mysterio69
i was gonna say 7, but okay.
yeah lol i mean cmon i know he's not like 14 playing with his teddy and godzilla laughing

Wonderwomenbabe
that is really nasty, hi godzilla, ignore these people, they might be snobs but they were all new here at one particular stage and i bet that this is how they got treated too!
my biggest toy is a 4 foot winnie the pooh and he is absoulutely bootiful!!

Wonderwomenbabe
remember wat goes around comes around!

mysterio69
okay.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Wonderwomenbabe

HERE IT COMES!!! RUN!!!!!!! Jumpy

Raven Guardia
that is really nasty, hi godzilla, ignore these people, they might be snobs but they were all new here at one particular stage and i bet that this is how they got treated too!
my biggest toy is a 4 foot winnie the pooh and he is absoulutely bootiful!!

I agree, A lot of people here are rude and as I noticed a lot of the better memebers left and I can see why. people are rather mean here. But I Welcome you smile hug I am not sure what my biggest toy is, I guess its my tiger. I have a big stuffed tiger its so cute!

el_barto

Thanks for the lesson in karma no expression.

leana marie
i have a 2' bunny! her name is bunny! and a 1' teddy named teddy.

Wonderwomenbabe
yea?
i am kinda new here too and i can't stand the way people talk to you as if you are an imbosile!

el_barto
It gets on your nerves after a while though, when you see the same retarded posts over and over and over...... they just really act stupid alot of the time.

shellie
my biggest toy is about 9 inches long.

mysterio69
my parents just named me boy when i was born. cuz i'm a boy!
man....i'm really tired.

Wonderwomenbabe
well then maybe people like you should take karma seriously, because there are no such things as conincedences

Family_guy725
yea?
i am kinda new here too and i can't stand the way people talk to you as if you are an imbosile!
i only do it to the ones who make threads about there biggest toy

el_barto
Originally posted by shellie

blink

el_barto
well then maybe people like you should take karma seriously, because there are no such things as conincedences

People can believe whatever they want to believe, dont tell me what I can and cant believe in though, cause I'm not doing that to you.

mysterio69
Originally posted by el_barto
blink
it was only a matter of time.

Piggle Humsy

shifty

smiley_abzw

el_barto
Originally posted by mysterio69
it was only a matter of time.

No kidding no expression.

Wonderwomenbabe
i neva told you what to beleive in, did i actually say, beleive in karma? NO get ur facts straight before u open ur mouth

Family_guy725
i neva told you what to beleive in, did i actually say, beleive in karma? NO get ur facts straight before u open ur mouth
ok people settle down settle down

el_barto

confused Then why are you preaching karma to us if you dont believe in it? That makes no ****ing sense.

Raven Guardia
It gets on your nerves after a while though, when you see the same retarded posts over and over and over...... they just really act stupid alot of the time.

I dont think this has been done before, besides Godzilla is new here he/she doesn't know all the rules yet. Either did you when you joined. Just chill out.

shellie
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
shifty

smiley_abzw dont you know it shifty

No kidding no expression. what?

el_barto
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I dont think this has been done before, besides Godzilla is new here he/she doesn't know all the rules yet. Either did you when you joined. Just chill out.

I am chilled, I'm just saying when you read the same mispellings and complete and total disrespect for the rules it get anoying. And yes I know I was that way too, but I grew out of it and they will too probably.

GODZILLA!
This was really kind of a joke...the teddy bear was a joke but the godzilla was not a joke.I got rid of that teddy bear when I was 7 but i still have my godzilla toy.And the teddy bear was 4'11''.My REAL biggest toy is a real big 5'?'' shark and this is NOT a joke.i got the shark from my best friend.I am only trying to be nice and I will keep on trying!No matter how mad you make me I will keep on trying!

Spelljammer
GO AWAY NEWBIE! mad

Oh, and SpellJammer's is a 12" ninja turtle..

el_barto
what?

Never mind.

el_barto
This was really kind of a joke...the teddy bear was a joke but the godzilla was not a joke.I got rid of that teddy bear when I was 7 but i still have my godzilla toy.And the teddy bear was 4'11''.My REAL biggest toy is a real big 5'?'' shark and this is NOT a joke.i got the shark from my best friend.I am only trying to be nice and I will keep on trying!No matter how mad you make me I will keep on trying!

Just make correct spellings, punctuations and smart posts and I will be happy thumbsup.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Spelljammer
GO AWAY NEWBIE! mad

Oh, and SpellJammer's is a 12" ninja turtle..
why am i not surprised no expression

GODZILLA!
Keep on trying! rolling on floor laughing

Family_guy725
do you have like a note pad where you right down the sizes because i mean you gave it up when you were seven man and you still remember its height thats friggin weird

shellie
This was really kind of a joke...the teddy bear was a joke but the godzilla was not a joke.I got rid of that teddy bear when I was 7 but i still have my godzilla toy.And the teddy bear was 4'11''.My REAL biggest toy is a real big 5'?'' shark and this is NOT a joke.i got the shark from my best friend.I am only trying to be nice and I will keep on trying!No matter how mad you make me I will keep on trying! dont mind them love. as Raven Guardia was saying....Welcome to KMC hug

GODZILLA!
Thanks! wink

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Family_guy725
do you have like a note pad where you right down the sizes because i mean you gave it up when you were seven man and you still remember its height thats friggin weird

Dude, show a little respect and kindness. Stop being such an ass rag.

Ignore them Godzilla, some people here never change. Dont let them get to you smile

el_barto
Oh yes, every one protect the helpless n00b. Whatever, I'm going to bed. Goodnight and have a nice couple weeks here at KMC before you get cussed out by some one and you decide to leave, or you just get bored (No offense, It just happens alot).

Spelljammer
http://www.hilary.com/reviews/images/killbill1.jpg
KILL n00b!

GODZILLA!
big grin

leana marie
i love stuffed toys, they are cudly.

hawkwind
i have the transmetal 2 dragon megatron

Raven Guardia
Oh yes, every one protect the helpless n00b. Whatever, I'm going to bed. Goodnight and have a nice couple weeks here at KMC before you get cussed out by some one and you decide to leave, or you just get bored (No offense, It just happens alot).

first off, I protect the 'noobs' 'newbies' because they are new, they do need guidance and help sometimes understanding all the rules before they catch on themselves. Secondly Good night smile....thirdly yeah, it is true there is alot of cussing at each other and boredom.

leana marie
i like noobes because we are all noobs at one time or another, so making fun of them you are in reality making fun of yourself

GODZILLA!
Are bionicles good enough?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by leana marie
i like noobes because we are all noobs at one time or another, so making fun of them you are in reality making fun of yourself

I agree smile.

GODZILLA!
And Megatrons are normally big.

jinzin
i have a train station set that I got when I was 4... it's humongus.. eat that!

OH AND. I gotta huge king arthurs castle set....

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by leana marie

Not everyone, especially not me. I was participating in Internet forums when you guys were still in Elementary School.

Sir Mist
My biggest toy is probably....Darth Mauls saber with both blades extended...

jinzin
Originally posted by Sir Mist
My biggest toy is probably....Darth Mauls saber with both blades extended...

weak sauce... my fire truck alone kicks the crap out of that.. (latter extended.. or not)

Sir Mist
I dont go out of my way to buy big ass toys stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.