vs mode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dreamkilla10
come and talk about ur fav horror movies it will be the best poll ever !!!!!!!! evil face

tabby999
god damn it:
1. read the forum rules!
2. look for another thread like this before posting
3. this isn't even a poll thread, what are you talking about?

Impediment
Hey, dreamkilla. 4 things, jackass:
1) There is already a "Vs" thread at the top of the page. That is where you can discuss "who vs. who" scenarios.
2) Like Tabby999 said, try looking for other threads of the same topic before starting a new one entirely.
3) If it is going to be "the best poll ever" why don't you create a poll and offer us some choices, otherwise it isn't a poll, genius.
4) Get out of this forum. It'd be easier on all of us.

dreamkilla10
god guy out of a thousnd corpses why u coming into my threads all the time gert the f u c k ooutt

Impediment
Because you didn't read the forum rules and you are making unnecessary threads, and being a nuisance...................LOL........."guy out of a thousand corpses."

beta-wolf_101
He is right and its not like you have any control over this thread. Backfire does and he is more than like going to ban you.

dreamkilla10
SURE he is

dreamkilla10
SHUT THE F U C K UP u f u c k i n g f u c k wipe ass lick dick trick f u c k i n g doshbag f u c k w i p e d i c k l i c k stick out tongue d i c k w e e d laughing

WindDancer
I hope BF gives me a medal for throwing this guy out.

Better yet...I'll take a sandwich. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.