Left Behind Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thestarwarsman
Has anyone read the complete series, the newest trilogy of before they were left behind and any thoughts on them.

Imaginary
I read the first book. It was OK I guess, but then again the continuous religion started to get to me.

Julie
The left behind series was mostly good, but that last book was mostly quotations of Revelation which made me mad b/c I didn't buy a book to read Rev again.

I haven't read the prequel books b/c after that last disaster I was so disheartened with the series.

DarcyWinter
I adore The Left Behind Series. Some of my favorite books and characters ever. I used to wait on pins and needles for a month before a new book came out, and read it straight through the first day I got it. Alas, I have not officially finished off the series...I'm stuck part-way through the twelfth book. Let's just say my favorite character was killed off and now I'm too depressed to finish reading. Guess that shows how dedicated I am. confused I'll finish it someday but I'm so mad/sad over the whole thing that I haven't had the urge to crack open the book in months. down

~ Darcy Winter

Aravis3
I have read one of the prequels, and ALL of the original Left Behind books. I have also read the Kids series, but have about ten more left to go. The movies are also really good, although they don't follow the books very well. smile big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.