PSP,Rocker iTunes cellphone,or iPod?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
I cant figure out which one I should aim for.

PSP-You can play psp games,dvds,and download songs from your computer onto individual memory cards.

iPod-Has the largest song compacity of the three and can store up to 10,000 songsw (so I hear) .

Rocker iTunes Phone-You can talk on the phone,text message,get online,listen to up to 100 songs,with quality that supposed to be better than the iPod itself.

olchik
How about getting all of them?smile

Storm
I' d ask myself what I' m looking for and how much money I can spend.

Victor Von Doom
If it's more music, as seems to be the case, then an Ipod.

Echuu
An iTunes cell phone would be nice but if you are a big music fan I don't think it would be good in the long run.

I would say get a normal cell phone; then decide if you are more into gaming or more into music.

Sir Nauj
PSP stick out tongue

Cringe
I can save up to buy anyone of these things.

I really need a cellphone though and I think 100 songs would be enough for me.

tabby999
i dont think you need to ask anymore then do you

Kosta
I got a "Creative Zen" they're pretty awesome. they're cheaper than iPods, and unlike the iPods, the battery is removable so if anything goes wrong with it its fixable. Thats the biggest problem with iPods, because the battery is fixed in to the unit, and you cant get it out, if anything goes wrong with the battery, which would only cost like $30 to replace, you might as well throw away the whole unit.

As for the PSP, they're great, one of my friends got one, the only problem is if you play games and listen to music at the same time, the battery dies in like an hour stick out tongue.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Why don't you fix a spark plug to your most southerly orifice and see if you can get an ADSL-link to hook you up? Then, stick a couple of carrots in your ears and a lemon in your left eye to complete the outfit.

Hot stuff, baby!

Echuu
laughing yeah it'd be pretty cheap too

Neo_Version 7
PSP 4 Life.

KidRock
Dont be a fool, get a sega game gear.

Cringe
eek!

Darth Jello
My vote is for the wonderful japanese toilet known as the Washlette. I WANT THEM HERE!!!

Storm
Originally posted by Cringe
I can save up to buy anyone of these things.

I really need a cellphone though and I think 100 songs would be enough for me.
Then the Rocker iTunes Phone meets your needs.

Ripcord
Love the PSP. Love all the things you can do with it. The DVD situation bugged me a bit, but I just found something that allows you to back up your DVDs and then play them on the PSP. Definitely hot. Its called the Xcopy 9. Has anyone else heard of this?

Neo_Version 7
I do not do illegal stuff.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I do not do illegal stuff.

And that is why you fail, pongo-san.yes

DanRfan
iPod i m really liking the ipod i got

Punker69
I guess an update is long over-due but oh well.

Ok, I got my PSP for Christmas. I really liked it for awhile but after awhile all I did on it was listen to music. So then I decided to sell my PSP and use the money to get a Video iPod. So today im getting an iPod.

I never did get the Rocker Itunes cellphone. I got a Nokia 6225i.

FistOfThe North
iTunes = shiTunes

Anapod fo-evaa!

Punker69
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.