Pre Crisis Supes Gauntlet, revised

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Morg, augmented

Odin

Rune King Thor

Tyrant (full power)

Exitar

Galactus (full power)

Eternity

Phoenix

Mods, please don't lock this, this isn't a spite thread. Some people honestly seem to think Pre Crisis Supes is on par with these guys. I don't, but some obviously do.confused

Superman MIGHT get past Morg (please remember that this version of Morg was more powerful than all the other heralds combined).
But he's definitly not getting past Odin.

superman302
pre crisis supes would own odin, much like i own this forum

Xplosive
From Full power Tyrant and up on this list, including full power Tryant, well PC Superman is joke to them.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by superman302
pre crisis supes would own odin, much like i own this forum

Spoken like a true fanboy. He'd have a good chance at Odin. Then again Mummra knocked Superman's ass out, and Skeletor made Pre-Crisis Superman his b!tch against He-Man. Pre-Crisis Superman hasn't fared all to well against magical beings.

Adam Warlock
Odin could stop him. If not, Rune Thor kills him.

kgkg
Odin will beat PC superman.

superman302
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Spoken like a true fanboy. He'd have a good chance at Odin. Then again Mummra knocked Superman's ass out, and Skeletor made Pre-Crisis Superman his b!tch against He-Man. Pre-Crisis Superman hasn't fared all to well against magical beings.

lol your calling me a fan boy because i think that pre crisis superman( one of the most cheesed up characters ever) could beat odin? you know what that kinda hurt my feelings sad

thesilverspider
pc superman has no chance against odin

Cosmic Cube
Superman, Spiderman, Batman, and Wolverine threads should be banned...

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman, Spiderman, Batman, and Wolverine threads should be banned...

I don't know about banned, but people need to be realistic about their abilities, even if they are comic characters.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I don't know about banned, but people need to be realistic about their abilities, even if they are comic characters.

When you have a deep emotional investment in a character, sometimes it blocks your sense of reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.