who could kill the most people in 1 minute?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
just like the 5 minute thread, but with different, much more powerful chatacters so i only gave them one minute. They have all gone completely insane and have no remorse.

Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Thor
Quasar
Sentry
Genis-Vell
Thanos
Drax the Destroyer
Adam Warlock
8th Day Juggernaut
Mindless Hulk
Starfox
Mentor
Captain Mar-Vell
Jack of Hearts
Firelord
Terrax
Morg
Nova

kgkg
most of these peepz can desotoy the world.

then what

Cosmic Cube
It would have to be the fastest person.

Probably Gladiator.

What is Starfox gonna do, orgasm people to death? laughing out loud

Metalmanx
Tie between Gladiator and Silver Surfer.

Both of them can glass the entire planet in less than a couple of seconds. And finish off a buttload of other planets with sentinent life in the remaining seconds.

willRules
what about Jack of hearts? I heard he can blow up pretty well............

black robb
This list is missing a certain cajun mutant and boy wizard...

willRules
and Aunt May

Orestes
Well if anime/manga counts, all you really need is to have Lina Inverse deliberately botch a Giga Slave and thereby wipe out all of existence entirely.

Of course, that would kill her TOO, but I think technically it would count as a win because it amounts to way more than merely destroying one planet. stick out tongue

The Ion
Gambit

the Darkone
Thor, warlock, surfer and gladiator. Thor destroyed a planet with his hammer, warlock absorbs everybody soul, Silver surfer energy blast, gladiator 5 planet destroying punches.

DrDoom101
THANOS, THE DARK TITAN AND MY FATHER!

Wynndar
Thanos has already proven that he can kill the most

batmandaman
adam warlock, and since he is insane he will use the infinity gauntlet to kill everyone.
u can't argue that.

cheldon
thanos with infinity gauntlet could wipe them all. regular thanos could probably still blow up the planet

cheldon
a full blast would from thanos pointed at earth is like the death star destroying Alderan.

batmandaman
Originally posted by cheldon
thanos with infinity gauntlet could wipe them all. regular thanos could probably still blow up the planet

thanos doesn't have the infinity gauntlet though, so its adam warlock. no questions asked.

leonheartmm
has to go to sentry, genisvell and quaysar are probably in second place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.