Darth Maul Vs AOTC Anakin&Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
Apprentince and a Master Vs A Badass Sith Lord!

Admiral Akbar
Baddass? Who cares....Look at the match up and think to yourself, why did I make this...Its so obvious who the victor is.

Darth Faunus
Um. No, not really.

Admiral Akbar
.............................................................................................

jollyjim311
hmmm. well in AOTC Anakin and Obi don't work well together. does Anakin get to use two lightsabers like in the fight against Dooku?

Fishy
Do you think it will help him?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Fishy
Do you think it will help him?
yup, thats why i asked. yeah i do, throwing a third lightsaber onto their team would definately help.

Fishy
How so? Tell me honestly when has Anakin ever learned to fight with two lightsabers? Can he control it? Well it might actually help against Maul but all in all his skill isn't going to improve at all. Using two weapons does not magically make you better.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Fishy
How so? Tell me honestly when has Anakin ever learned to fight with two lightsabers? Can he control it? Well it might actually help against Maul but all in all his skill isn't going to improve at all. Using two weapons does not magically make you better.

yeah, i realize that, but against maul it would be a huge advantage. maul can fight against one or two lightsabers excellently, but three would be tough for him, especially if he's fighting Anakin and Obi. It would take away his advantage of beat-down offense because he would constantly have to block.

DarthMaul9123
i say this is equivalent to qui gon and obiwan vs maul (TPM) so this goes to maul

Lord Simus
Except they are a weaker team.

jollyjim311
i say weaker as a team but more powerful individually.

Lord Simus
You think AOTC Anakin can take TPM Obi-Wan?

jollyjim311
yes, i do.

DrDoom101
i do too

Lord Simus
Hahahahaha thats a good one. But seriously go read the TPM Obi-Wan vs. AOTC Anakin thread.

Darth_Glentract
Maul wins. He defeated Qui-gon and Obi-wan. Yes, he defeated them. He wasn't killed by the fight. IMO Qui-gon is better than AOTC Obi-wan and TPM Obi-wan is FAR better than AOTC Anakin.

darthsith19
Well, if Dooku is able to take out ROTS Obi and Ani together and Maul is nearly strong enough to take out TPM Kenobi and Jinn together (he would have won if he hadn't been overconfident so) I'd say he could win this. I mean, think about it, he was practically strong enough to beat TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, a much stronger team than AOTC Obi-Wan and Anakin. Not only would the TPM team be able to defeat the AOTC team no matter who fought who but they are also a better team at dueling an opponent together. So if Maul could pretty much beat them he should be able to defeat the AOTC Jedi.

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
yup, thats why i asked. yeah i do, throwing a third lightsaber onto their team would definately help.
Nah, Anakin having to sabers would make them lose even more badly. If Anakin had to sabers he'd end up killing Obi-Wan.

Uh, no. Lets see, Obi managed to defeat Maul. Anakin got his ass handed to him by Dooku and even got defeated by Geonosians. But regardless of that Qui-Gon could take out AOTC Obi-Wan and then take out Anakin.

This needs a new thread!
lookaround

Se7in
Why does everyone get this idea that Maul is such a great duelist? What makes people think his attitude won't get him killed again?

jollyjim311
i've said it before and i'll say it again, all maul ever has done is fight, thats all he can do.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
i say this is equivalent to qui gon and obiwan vs maul (TPM) so this goes to maul

WHAt!@?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Maul wins. He defeated Qui-gon and Obi-wan. Yes, he defeated them. He wasn't killed by the fight. IMO Qui-gon is better than AOTC Obi-wan and TPM Obi-wan is FAR better than AOTC Anakin.

What am I hearing!! Wait wtf it is ROTS obi wan and Anakin not AOTC

jollyjim311
whaa?

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
What am I hearing!! Wait wtf it is ROTS obi wan and Anakin not AOTC

Look at the thread topic. People these days. . .

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Faunus

I was gonna say that, but I didn't think the Admiral would say something like that without being really confused.

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
i've said it before and i'll say it again, all maul ever has done is fight, thats all he can do.
No, he can breath, he moved an object with the Force, he can eat, he can Force Push people, in E.U. he proved he is smart and can choke people with the Force.

What? Look at the title of the thread. It'd AOTC.

Admiral Akbar

Excuse you, first off I saw ROTS, He must have edited it or something because when he first made it it said ROTS. So,censored2

Tengu Man
i say maul, and as far as his attidue getting him killed again i say

Cut me in half once.... shame on you, cut me in half twice... shame on me

Darth Faunus
Excuse you, first off I saw ROTS, He must have edited it or something because when he first made it it said ROTS. So,censored2

Well that explains why every response since this thread's creation has been in reference to the AOTC team.

So censored2 yourself.

Admiral Akbar
Well that explains why every response since this thread's creation has been in reference to the AOTC team.

So censored2 yourself.

Funny, the thread maker must have changed it, or even edited it, because I was one of the first people to answer it. censored2censored2
They are called mistakes ya know..

Darth_Glentract
Funny, the thread maker must have changed it, or even edited it, because I was one of the first people to answer it. censored2censored2
They are called mistakes ya know..

You posted an hour and two minutes after he made it. There is no way for him to edit it at that point.

Looks like someone is trying to cover-up for being dumb!

Deus Ex
lol!

Admiral Akbar
You posted an hour and two minutes after he made it. There is no way for him to edit it at that point.

Looks like someone is trying to cover-up for being dumb!

I had to leave the house for an hour or so, but that does not mean I did not see the thread. When I glimpsed at it it said ROTS.

Darth_Glentract
Sure....I believe you. rolling on floor laughing

Darth Faunus
Akbar, give it up. It's not worth arguing over. And censored2censored2censored2. wink

Admiral Akbar
Sure....I believe you. rolling on floor laughing

I could care less if you did or did not.

DarthMaul9123
ugh this thread is pointless we know obiwan and qui gon were the better team(if you read their books before and during TPM) than obiwan and anakin AOTC they just dont work quite as good as qui gon and obiwan

Admiral Akbar
Akbar, give it up. It's not worth arguing over. And censored2censored2censored2. wink

lol. censored2censored2censored2cursing

velhovelho

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
No, he can breath, he moved an object with the Force, he can eat, he can Force Push people, in E.U. he proved he is smart and can choke people with the Force.

haha im glad literalists are funny. when i said fight i didn't mean just with his lightsaber. he can fight with the force and unarmed too, but his only real skills in the force and smarts are ones that would help him in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.