things u want in a "significant other"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
What gets to you? What do you want that special person in your life to have?

Masrix
Be a Girl For starters

Alley
well, if u r a guy, yeah that sometimes helps... smile

Masrix
Originally posted by Alley
well, if u r a guy, yeah that sometimes helps... smile

Also don't Be Satanistic

BENITO
a girl with a flat Tummy and You can't see her ribs and a Pretty Face. Physical
and personality wise someone Who's fun to be with

Alley
well...yea...O.o

EsteemedLeader
A girl who would rather stay at home and watch TV then go out somewhere.yes

big gay kirk
I'd like her to exist.....

Sir Mist
Super special abilities like flying and shooting lasers from their eyes and stopping bulletsraver

shellie
I found everything I want in my significant other when I found my best friend. He's very intelligent, witty, silly, playful, caring, romantic, loving, sexy and with a simple smile...takes my breath away. Looking in his eyes, I see forever. He's the most beautiful soul and it amazes me every day I wake up to find that I love him even more then the last day.

Where ever you are this minute, I love you. love

DarkC
Well, for starters I'd like her to be the kind that I can easily talk to.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by shellie
I found everything I want in my significant other when I found my best friend. He's very intelligent, witty, silly, playful, caring, romantic, loving, sexy and with a simple smile...takes my breath away. Looking in his eyes, I see forever. He's the most beautiful soul and it amazes me every day I wake up to find that I love him even more then the last day.

Does he have super special abilities like flying and shooting lasers from their eyes and stopping bullets? raver

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by DarkC
Well, for starters I'd like her to be the kind that I can easily talk to.

............Which means she'd be living in her parents basement and never coming out.

DarkC
What? huh

ResubianNushi
What? huh

Well, you want someone who has stuff in common with you, don't you?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
............Which means she'd be living in her parents basement and never coming out.

When can I move in?raver

DarkC
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Well, you want someone who has stuff in common with you, don't you?
Yes. But I don't live in my parent's basement, and I do leave the house.

Commando Queen
someone who is funny and are uber nice.. .. like this one guy i know.. he opens doors for me even though he dosent have to and hes like a teddy bear.. huggs all the time

Phoenix Aska
lol

shellie
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Does he have super special abilities like flying and shooting lasers from their eyes and stopping bullets? raver you know him then? blink

Oh and he's ultra soft droolio

Commando Queen
and they also have to understand my brain.. it works diffrently than most peoples... cuz im not like most peoples

DarkC
Yep, that's true.

Commando Queen
Yep, that's true.
lol you understand it.. hahahaahahahah thats a good thing may i remind you

DarkC
Mmmhmm.

Commando Queen
awsome

Coldfire
Originally posted by shellie

That's so beautiful cry

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Masrix
Also don't Be Satanistic
That would turn SpellJammer on. Unless it was one of them poser Satanists. "I believe in myself!" yea, that's athiesm buddy..

Here's SpellJammer's list of things required.

Must be a girl.
Must not be a whore.
Isn't disgustingly liberal.

Suprisingly this is hard to find.. And SpellJammer thinks the only reason liberal-girls don't meet the prequisites to be whore-girls is because people get annoyed by them so they can't get laid..

edida
she must have a motorcycle

leana marie
must be smarter than me(that aint too hard) must play hockey (for fun or as a profesion w/e) and must like me back,

and i dont mind if they already have a girlfriend just as long as shes okay with it.
wink

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Spelljammer
That would turn SpellJammer on. Unless it was one of them poser Satanists. "I believe in myself!" yea, that's athiesm buddy..

Here's SpellJammer's list of things required.

Must be a girl.
Must not be a whore.
Isn't disgustingly liberal.

Suprisingly this is hard to find.. And SpellJammer thinks the only reason liberal-girls don't meet the prequisites to be whore-girls is because people get annoyed by them so they can't get laid..
liberal??. lol blondie moment..

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Commando Queen
liberal??. lol blondie moment..
You know, someone who has nothing better to do then complain about Bush.

When we should concern ourselves with the NEXT president. He's got only 3 years left in his term..

Someone who rants about abortion..

While it's legal.. -_ -

Someone who wants to "kill God" as if he were Bill or something and replace everything taught to us by religon with science.

Yet science has some pretty radical concepts in itself..

Someone who thinks "morality is subjective" which bassicaly gives them the excuse to do whatever they want, unless it hinders thier own selfish pride, then all of a sudden it turns into a wrong..

Bassicaly anyone who's a selfish, whiney, prick is liberal..

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You know, someone who has nothing better to do then complain about Bush.

When we should concern ourselves with the NEXT president. He's got only 3 years left in his term..

Someone who rants about abortion..

While it's legal.. -_ -

Someone who wants to "kill God" as if he were Bill or something and replace everything taught to us by religon with science.

Yet science has some pretty radical concepts in itself..

Someone who thinks "morality is subjective" which bassicaly gives them the excuse to do whatever they want, unless it hinders thier own selfish pride, then all of a sudden it turns into a wrong..

Bassicaly anyone who's a selfish, whiney, prick is liberal..
oh cool.. well then im not liberal.. lol i shouldeve known that.. but i seriously have blond moments even though i have brown hair

Pandabear
repsect and love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.