Real lightsaber, almost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightsaber
I made this and it is very hot,

Stevie
Thats just a small torch.

Lightsaber
yeah, but it is very hot and still looks like a lightsaber.

Lightsaber
And it is built into a Anakin replica. There is nothing o earth like it as far as i know, it is really a unique thing don't you admit. i want to make a full scale version someday.

Wolfie
We have a Star Wars forum.

Lightsaber
Stevie,

hello,

but try and make one, it is very difficult. It looks like a lightsaber though, it has a similar beam and handle

Hit_and_Miss
If you built that to a real size you would blaze though fuel...
All you have done is case a light sabre over a lighter...

Myth
Of course it is really hot, fire IS hot! Tell us when you make one using lazers. Then maybe we'd care.

GCG
and make sure it makes that cool humming sound lighsabers do yes

Lightsaber
It does make a neat sound and the flame length can be adjusted.

masterkit
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU HAVE IT HERE AND ALL OVER THE STAR WARS FORUMS!

DeVi| D0do
Wow, a blowtorch. no expression

Myth
Originally posted by Lightsaber

It is not a lightsaber until it uses lazers. Until then it is a firesaber at best, which is gay. Yes, your firesaber is literally a homosexual.

Revan Souer
I have a green torch does this mean i have a light saber

Silverstein
Originally posted by GCG
and make sure it makes that cool humming sound lighsabers do yes

a "lightsaber" is nothing without the humming sound laughing Happy Dance

GCG

neat sound eh ?

ITS A TORCH !

The sound it makes is "Pshhhhh" which would make others think your pissing yourself with fear. laughing out loud

Lightsaber
Yeah yeah, bla, bla , bla

DeVi| D0do
LOL.

Go banana!

GCG
Going pyromaniac more like it.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Myth
Yes, your firesaber is literally a homosexual.

Yeah, A flamming homosexual. no expression

stunna1773
i have a red torch does that make me a dark jedi or a sith?

GCG
Or a Jedi who stole it off a Sith

Delta 62
I came here thinking that scientists had somehow actually made something close to a lightsaber..and I found this. I believe he owes us an apology.

stunna1773
Originally posted by GCG
Or a Jedi who stole it off a Sith

maybe confused

Myth
No, we should thank him for making the most unintentionally funny thread ever.

lord krondor
Who else thinks that the Denver Broncos are completely overrated?

fruits
i dont know how cool it really is that you made a torch look like a lightsaber, but if u wanna find ppl who DO think it's cool, i would check the star wars forum

overlord
We have this thread already, this is a forum with many topics to discuss but we don't need the same thread seven times, if you want more attention mr 'Lightsaber', you can always use a so called bump.
Just reply to your same thread and get it at the top. But I can't understand why you have done this on every forum. Are you really hoping people will praise you?

Darth_Veav
Gawd Lightsaber, look at image! Its no longer than thumb's length! It CANT be a lightsaber. Anakin's replica? Since when Anakin's replica is 1 inch long?

jollyjim311
Whats more queer then a hot, spouting, hard stick?

Deus Ex
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Whats more queer then a hot, spouting, hard stick?

A guy who gets excited over it, apparently.

mace=badass
exciting

Deus Ex
Looks like the poster child for Idiocy Awareness.

Tangible God
What little punk revived this thread?

overlord
Nobody revived it, the guy made this in the OTF I think trying to impress ya'll.
Now it's here, Killer cool. thumb up

xyz jedi
I thought lightsabers are mde from crystals.

I've never seen one with a triangular flame, they're round at the end and since when were they able to adjust their size?!?

That is a torch hands down.

Only these people will believe you. beer geek wacko messed confused alien

Sesse
"Awaken, beast"

CobbleR
Originally posted by xyz jedi
since when were they able to adjust their size?!?

I thought lightsabers could always adjust their size. Isn't there a comic where Luke does it?

mace=badass
Yeah..Like short lightsabers and regular size ones.

mace=badass
Originally posted by xyz jedi

I've never seen one with a triangular flame, they're round at the end

Actually, if you watch the movies, like in episode 3, there are lightsabers with a triangular tip, but I still agree...........it is a torch.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by mace=badass
Actually, if you watch the movies, like in episode 3, there are lightsabers with a triangular tip, but I still agree...........it is a torch. yeah like I said only these guys would believe him beer geek wacko messed confused alien

Cletus-138
stop discussing the stupid lightsabers all the time. It will never be created in real life and even if they did make it what makes you think theyll let you use one sci-fi dorks? Keep dreaming
starwars

doctor

Ianus
Originally posted by Cletus-138
stop discussing the stupid lightsabers all the time. It will never be created in real life and even if they did make it what makes you think theyll let you use one sci-fi dorks? Keep dreaming
starwars

doctor

Hey, stop bringing up pointless old threads just to bash people who don't have an impact on your life one way or another regardless of what they debate because they live there and you live over there, mkay? stfu.

Gryn Jabar
Oh cletus, guess your sister is out for the night.

Cletus-138
laughing are you reffering to the name cletus right? I actually took the name from Cletus on the Simpsons.

Sesse
Thats your problem frankly.

Lightsaber
Hey guys I am trying to make a full scale lightsaber, but it is really difficult, i needed to get a fabricator of metal to help

later guys

Tangible God
STOP REVIVING THIS THREAD, IT DESERVES TO DIE!!!!

calvin44
well...i got a link that tells us that "lightsabers" or "lazersabers" are impossible to make....because you cannot contain the light...it would go on forver...but the is a possible future opf plasma sabers...just thought you guys ought to know
cool cool cool

starwarsrules14
Really! Thanks for the new information.....and reviving what we had hoped was a dead thread.... What the f**k?

xyz jedi
this is what I'd do if I'm a moderator

banned

Delta 62
Lol..I remember this stupid thread from a few months ago.. -.-

braz
Originally posted by calvin44
well...i got a link that tells us that "lightsabers" or "lazersabers" are impossible to make....because you cannot contain the light...it would go on forver...but the is a possible future opf plasma sabers...just thought you guys ought to know
cool cool cool

plasma sabers, lightsabers, same thing.....it doesnt literally mean that just becuz its called a "light"saber that it has to contain light....it just gives off light, thats y its called that..besides, the lightsabers in star wars were constructed by different colored crystals on this 1 planet or somethin...the source of power for a lightsaber is plasma, which yes, is fire, so if u think about it, yes technically that is a lightsaber, but a really really really extremely weak one compared to the ones in the movies, and not to mention one tenth of the size of the orginal ones roll eyes (sarcastic)
so yes, i think one day plasmasabers(or lightsabers, however u wish to put it, it doesnt matter) will be possible cuz there are a such thing as lasers, and i think if u make a beam of plasma(or a flame of fire to start out with becase fire is plasma) and concentrate enough kinetic energy into it where it literally slices through nething it touches and shape it into a beam somehow..then u gotta lightsaber smokin'

calvin44
i completely disagree
1. what u are saying is wat all these other people show pics of, is a lightsaber hilt with a blowtorch coming out.
2. a lightsaber isnt the same as a plasma saber beacause "lightsabers"
are focused light energy and plasma is pure heat in a solid form which is possible but as you said would be a very samll "blade"

K-Paxien
A torch lighter i thought it said light saber

you said its very hot can it cut solid steel in 2 second like the laser cutters i built can it cut metal pipes in seconds?

starwarsrules14
Kill this thread!! It needs to die!

Lil Krueger
Then why did you post that?

calvin44
i concur.

starwarsrules14
I am not the one who revived it....

Lil Krueger
You just did.

overlord
This thread is here already. Either stop reviving it or PM a moderator to delete this pointless nonsense.

Prieda Solo
Way cool!

Wow, you got some pretty heavy abuse on this site... blink

At any rate, your 'torch sabre' has got to be better than my papper X-winger!

Espio X 20
And you just revived it again.

Lightsaber
By the way i made a full scale one, it is ten times neater than the small one. more powerful, bigger flame length and just much better. it was so hard to make, i almost gave up.

I hope to have pics soon.

DarthMaul9123
got a picture that isnt a flamthrower melting platic, by the way give me a match and i can do worse!

overlord
By the way i made a full scale one, it is ten times neater than the small one. more powerful, bigger flame length and just much better. it was so hard to make, i almost gave up.

I hope to have pics soon. Yes, we know. Hurry up and get the damn pics, goddamned.

mace=badass
Yeah. PICS PICS PICS PICS!

truejedi
think he will photo_shop his pics, or will he show us his torch again next to a fake mini background to make it appear large?

mace=badass
Maybe. But I've never seen a ginormous blow torch before!1eye

Dark Envy
All of you shutup and let this thread die!

Captain REX
How about we enjoy the stupidity of the thread maker instead? big grin

CobbleR
*Thread highjack*

- This thread is now about wood

I like red wood...........

overlord
I got wood.

By the way, I saw Ushgarak check out the forum just a while ago and it seems as though two axact threads are now legal. That's probably because these are such important subjects. 1eye

mace=badass
Hows that chess game goin' overlord?

overlord
I think I'm winning but I am obviously being manipulated by Plo Koon's mega genius.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Plo_Koon2.jpg
Plo Koon.. Hero.. Legend.. Mega genius..

mace=badass
Where does he store all that brain?

overlord
Yeah.. erm
I guess it's all in these ear flops and perhaps even in his mouth or something.
A shame though that Plo actually just pwned me at chess.. But I'm demanding a rematch.

mace=badass
Yeah. I always imagined them being in those things bulging out of his head. Is he gonna go for it.. the rematch?

overlord
He says he's going to rethink it.. He might stay the night.

I've already commanded him to do it but he began freezing me and electrocuting all my KMC posts so it was a too big of risk.. I'll just have to accept his wishes.
erm

mace=badass
Staying over you say?
Plo is one nice piece of Kel- dor. devil

overlord
Yeah, the only problem is that he makes an incredible high pitched sound while snoring and if I come towards him to beat the crap out of him, he just starts freezing me again.
So childish for a jedi master.. erm

mace=badass
He will pwn anyone but he only has the mentality of a three year old.

overlord
Yeah, although I admire Plo enormously, his way of thinking is sometimes disturbing.

DAMN... HE'S FREEZING ME AGAIN, RIGHT NOW!!! pirate

mace=badass
Go give him Bear hug! It might freeze him too!!!

overlord
I'm going to throw him in to a ventilation shaft if he will freeze me again! Muhahahah!! evil face

mace=badass
Tee hee hee. evil face

Shove him down the bakery's chimney like in That 70's Show.

overlord
No, I'm gonna do it ROTJ style.. Perhaps even with me dying while he's freezing me! Then I'll be a hero.

mace=badass
Or it could be like one of those cheesy games when your about to die but you defeat the evil dude and you go up a level and get all their powers. evil face

Espio X 20
I thought you guys agreed to let this thread die...

mace=badass
No! Me and overlord need to discuss if Plo is p(l)owning him in chess!

Dragill

Dragill
lightsabers to be like real ones are made from energy so lazers are not making it real like .......... but that would eb hard geing a energy

overlord
It's the official approved thread highjack: Plo Clone Plownes all!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/strahd27/celebration21.jpg
Look, I spotted Plo after he bought groceries at the market!!! /\

mace=badass
Make sure he doesn't freeze anything.

overlord
He stepped in my car and accidently froze it..http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif

mace=badass
Go to Geico!, and save a bunch of money on your car insurance.

overlord
Spam? eer stick out tongue

Plo Koon told me that he would create a new car with the force.

mace=badass
It would be a ice car! But it would melt everyday. sad He could start a business.

overlord
Hey, cool thread! What is it about?

Oh yeah, this is the only thread highjack officially approved!
Plo Koon is f*cking oldskool, he could defeat every warrior if he had not crashed in to the twin towers.

mace=badass
Hahaha. And if he was in clone wars. If he took Kit Fisto's place.
He could have made a fog bubble so he could breath in the water, and turn all the water into ice................ Not where he was though.

Darth Hawkeye
Yea where the f*uck was he I like Plo Koon he is the coolest Jedi yoda is just a green terd on my list but Plo Koon he was the man form another Land.

overlord
Plo Koon is teh R0XX00Rz.

mace=badass
P10 p0wn3z!!!11!!!1

overlord

mace=badass
Shyeah he does. But I'm serious, your should make a business on ice cars. Or old fashion refrigerators..... the "icebox"!

Darth Hawkeye
Now Thats sounds original The Ice Box smile

overlord

mace=badass
Plo could freeze everyone and/ or fog everything up so noone can see. That gives you the perfect oppurtunity to take the money! evil face

Master Fisto
uhhh

Master Fisto
lol...plo owns

overlord
Plo Koon and I robbed an old lady last night, Plo quickly froze the road in the park and we quickly ice-skated away with the loot.

mace=badass
Were the Ice skates made from Plo. He could make Ice skates out of ice. That's why they are called Ice skates.

overlord
Yeah, the skates melted halfways during the gettaway but Plo quickly electrocuted all witnesses to death.

mace=badass
messed Sounds like Darth Plo Koon to me. devil

overlord
http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/2004/cze/4d.jpg

Plo Koon gave his blessing for this thread, hence why it will never be closed.

mace=badass
I can just picture it now.... " That's why it will never be closed."
Ush" There is no more meaning to this thread. Closed"

But, about that picture. It looks like they are both holding the coffee cup.

overlord
Noo!! Don't mention Ush' closing habits, now he will close it to be uberlord.

Anyway.. Where are my lightsaber pictures? I thought we were going to see real lightsaber pictures.

mace=badass
Yeah! Where are they!

Whitedog
At least he tried to create one! Dude just cross what you have now with a small jet engine and it will work with less fuel and go farther!

overlord
WTF? I don't like reading old messages of myself!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.