Favorite Batman movie? Favorite Batman Actor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starwars3
What's your favorite Batman movie? Mine is Batman Begins. Not only that, I think Christian Bale played the best role of Batman.

bakerboy
Best batman movie: Batman begins, by far

best actor: Chris Bale, by far.

willRules
Bale

Bardock42
BB and CB

Jargon343
Favorite bat movie is Begins, but my favorite bat actor is Jack Nicolson, he was perfect.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by starwars3
What's your favorite Batman movie? Mine is Batman Begins. Not only that, I think Christian Bale played the best role of Batman.

I echo the sentiments of both you and bakerboy starwars.Best Batman Movie is Begins easily and yeah Christian Bale played the role of Batman the best as well.

NoFate007
BB/CB also

starwars3
Originally posted by Jargon343
Favorite bat movie is Begins, but my favorite bat actor is Jack Nicolson, he was perfect.

I meant favorite actor who played Batman. It's either Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney or Christian Bale.

Nevermind
I'd proabbly say Begins was the best, but as Batman I have two. Keaton played the best Bruce Wayne but Bale played the best Batman. So I suppose Bale then erm

lil pimp
Mine is BF as you all know but my favorite batman actor is Christian Bale.

bakerboy
Originally posted by Nevermind
I'd proabbly say Begins was the best, but as Batman I have two. Keaton played the best Bruce Wayne but Bale played the best Batman. So I suppose Bale then erm

Sorry, but keaton being the best bruce wayne??? He sucked as wayne, he acted like a goofy and insecure idiot with memory problems. He was awful as bruce wayne. For not mention that he didnt look anything as the character. Bale is like 1000 times better as wayne and 1000 better as batman.

Susan-Storm
Christen Bale Blah blah Hard to say his name. He was in Batman Begins

timpysan
BB/CB definitely. A lot of credit has to go to Christopher Nolan too for doing such a great job directing.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Sorry, but keaton being the best bruce wayne??? He sucked as wayne, he acted like a goofy and insecure idiot with memory problems. He was awful as bruce wayne. For not mention that he didnt look anything as the character. Bale is like 1000 times better as wayne and 1000 better as batman.

yeah surely that poster has got to be joking about him being the best bruce wayne. laughing Yeah Bale is for sure much better than keaton as both Bruce wayne and batman but especially much better as bruce wayne.Keaton was an okay batman other than the fact that he was a short runt but he was simply horrible as bruce wayne for the good points bakerboy listed.Hell Kilmer made a much better bruce wayne than keaton did.Now clooney I will give that one to Michael keaton as being the better bruce wayne. big grin

Doc Ock
Well look at this now.Laughing and mocking someone because they like Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne.

Isn't this the very thing you frown upon at the posters at SHH Mr Parker?? And here you are doing it here.Shame on you.

What you cannot argue is Keaton as Batman was HUGELY successful.People loved him as Bruce Wayne and as Batman.You cannot deny it no matter how hard you try.

I loved him as Batman and Bruce Wayne.

Get over the fact that people think he was great in the role.What's it to you??? You know who you like and they know who they like.

Nactous
What are you all talking about, Michael Keaton is still, to this day the best. BTW, Doc Ock, you make me sick, starting a topic to get someone banned for starting a topic about you. Pitty, I need to find that guys sock.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Nactous
BTW, Doc Ock, you make me sick,

Join the queue evil face

I'm not here to be loved or liked.

Anybody crosses me,especially the way that pathetic moron did yesterday starting a thread to diss me and they pay the price smokin'

Now behave yourself or maybe you'll find yourself in bansville too evil face

Nactous
You have now idea who I am do you?

Doc Ock
Judging by the atrocious spelling I have a good idea who you are.

Dark Exile
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Judging by the atrocious spelling I have a good idea who you are.
Dude, your so sad.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Dark Exile
Dude, your so sad.

Nope I'm quite happy Happy Dance

The Joker#1
Keaton and Bale rule as Batman.

I hated Clooney.

Kilmer was ok.

Originally posted by Dark Exile
Dude, your so sad.

And you're so dumb.

But life goes on smile

The Joker#1
You have now idea who I am do you?

Is he supposed to care??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nactous
Yes.

Batman Returns
Keaton of course. he was and is THE Batman in my eyes. he is still my favorite batman, and B89 is still my favorite Batman film, with Batman Returns coming in a close 2nd. BB is third.

Batman Returns
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Well look at this now.Laughing and mocking someone because they like Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne.

Isn't this the very thing you frown upon at the posters at SHH Mr Parker?? And here you are doing it here.Shame on you.

What you cannot argue is Keaton as Batman was HUGELY successful.People loved him as Bruce Wayne and as Batman.You cannot deny it no matter how hard you try.

I loved him as Batman and Bruce Wayne.

Get over the fact that people think he was great in the role.What's it to you??? You know who you like and they know who they like.

totally agree. keaton is still the best and most successful batman to date. ppl are still buying toys from B89, LOL. now THATS succesful. B89 is the most enjoyable Bat-film. i too liked keatons wayne better, he was so gripping and his stares and stuff, OHH. hes so cool as Batman. AND bruce wayne. anybody who thinks otherwise can suck it. hard.

dock ock, dont let 2 bit dopes like parker and co., who just aim to diss the older films (and board members) get to you, they just dont know Batman i guess.

Mr Parker
What are you all talking about, Michael Keaton is still, to this day the best. BTW, Doc Ock, you make me sick, starting a topic to get someone banned for starting a topic about you. Pitty, I need to find that guys sock.

I can tell you ock has no sock.But Keaton is not the best.That would be Bale easily as Bakerboy pointed out so well why keaton was such a horrible Bruce wayne.Bale acted like Bruce wayne and looked like him as well.Keaton did not.Bale is easily the best ever.End of story.

Batman Returns
oh shut up baker-ass. your opinion is irrelevant.

Keaton rules as batman. END OF STORY.

bakerboy
Batman and batman returns sucked so much as batman forever and batman and robin. Batman begins is the only good batman movie.

Its the end of story if the burton ass kissers acepts a dwarf almost bald acting like an idiot being batman and bruce wayne. But if you are a true batman fan, batman begins is the best batman movie and chris bale is the definitive batman and bruce wayne. END OF STORY.

bakerboy
Now , talking serioulsy and in spite of the childish posts by some people, i dont understand how the batman fans could acept some of the fourth previous movie. Yeah, michelle pfeiffer was great as catwoman, michael gough was a decent alfred, the music of elfman was pretty good, the artistic design was wonderful and the batmobiles in the first three movies were cool. Also, in the third one there are some pretty decent fight scenes and kilmer was an ok bruce wayne . But the rest sucked so much that is pretty shameful to a true batman fan. Batman was a killer, a pretty bad fighter, keaton didnt looked anything as the character, he acted nothing as bruce wayne is , the villains were killed, the batman origin isnt explained except a little bit in forever, gordon was a waste, the villains were the focus and batman a supporting character, boring and absurd arguments and stories, pretty bad scripts, corny lines, gay style in the schumacher movies, bat niples, the joker was fat and old, the penguin was a retarded freak, two face was terrible, nicole kidman character was unnessesary and pretty stupid, robin was an idiot and o'donnell cant act, riddler was gay, mister freeze was a joke and arnold cant act, uma thurman was wasted and poison ivy was a pathetic catwoman copy cat, clooney sucked, etc, etc, etc. Man , that was a nightmare franchise to the all true fans. Who cares the money that this frahchise did or the man spider franchise is doing? the characters and the story were totally destroyed in both franchises. Is like in the star wars movie, the last three movies did pretty well in the box office, but were totally unnessery and any star wars fan could see the difference between the three first movies and the another three craps.

Batman begins isnt 100%loyal to the comics. Ok, its clear. Ras isnt batman master, scarecrow suit is different, etc. Superman wasnt toally loyal to the comics at all. But man, those changes werent as stupid as the changes in the before batman franchise or the man spider franchise. Bale played batman as he is and bruce wayne as he is. Plus , he looked the character exactily as he is. THe origin is so well explained, we know at least why this guy wears that mask and fight the crime. The acting were amazing from bale to caine, from neeson to oldman, from freeman to murphy, from roach to hauer, from watanabee to wilkison. Katie holmes wasnt that good but was decent. Some lines were bad, but the story was amazing and there are plenty of action scenes and the true main role of the story is bruce wayne, the scarecrow and ras were the supporting characters, as it supposed to be. Not a 100 perfect movie and not a 100 true and loyal traslation from comics to screen, but at least, chris nolan give us the first great and loyal as possible batman movie.

I think that its very clear for any true batman fan.

GreenIsCool22
Happy Dance i agree but george clooney was a good bruce wayne in batman and robin but not a good batman...Val Kilmer was good in Batman Forever... Michael Keaton SUCKED!!

every batman movie was good except batman returns... it was WIERD

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Now , talking serioulsy and in spite of the childish posts by some people, i dont understand how the batman fans could acept some of the fourth previous movie. Yeah, michelle pfeiffer was great as catwoman, michael gough was a decent alfred, the music of elfman was pretty good, the artistic design was wonderful and the batmobiles in the first three movies were cool. Also, in the third one there are some pretty decent fight scenes and kilmer was an ok bruce wayne . But the rest sucked so much that is pretty shameful to a true batman fan. Batman was a killer, a pretty bad fighter, keaton didnt looked anything as the character, he acted nothing as bruce wayne is , the villains were killed, the batman origin isnt explained except a little bit in forever, gordon was a waste, the villains were the focus and batman a supporting character, boring and absurd arguments and stories, pretty bad scripts, corny lines, gay style in the schumacher movies, bat niples, the joker was fat and old, the penguin was a retarded freak, two face was terrible, nicole kidman character was unnessesary and pretty stupid, robin was an idiot and o'donnell cant act, riddler was gay, mister freeze was a joke and arnold cant act, uma thurman was wasted and poison ivy was a pathetic catwoman copy cat, clooney sucked, etc, etc, etc. Man , that was a nightmare franchise to the all true fans. Who cares the money that this frahchise did or the man spider franchise is doing? the characters and the story were totally destroyed in both franchises. Is like in the star wars movie, the last three movies did pretty well in the box office, but were totally unnessery and any star wars fan could see the difference between the three first movies and the another three craps.

Batman begins isnt 100%loyal to the comics. Ok, its clear. Ras isnt batman master, scarecrow suit is different, etc. Superman wasnt toally loyal to the comics at all. But man, those changes werent as stupid as the changes in the before batman franchise or the man spider franchise. Bale played batman as he is and bruce wayne as he is. Plus , he looked the character exactily as he is. THe origin is so well explained, we know at least why this guy wears that mask and fight the crime. The acting were amazing from bale to caine, from neeson to oldman, from freeman to murphy, from roach to hauer, from watanabee to wilkison. Katie holmes wasnt that good but was decent. Some lines were bad, but the story was amazing and there are plenty of action scenes and the true main role of the story is bruce wayne, the scarecrow and ras were the supporting characters, as it supposed to be. Not a 100 perfect movie and not a 100 true and loyal traslation from comics to screen, but at least, chris nolan give us the first great and loyal as possible batman movie.

I think that its very clear for any true batman fan.

Exactly.Well said Bakerboy.Any true batman fan would understand that and know that Batman Begins is easly the one and only true Batman movie.As you proved earlier in your very good post about Keaton,he was so horrible as bruce wayne.Any rational bat fan would understand why Keaton was so horrible as bruce wayne and why Bale is easily the best batman and that batman begins is easily the best batman movie if they would ever actually take the time to read your posts which they obviously never do.Some of the burton/keaton apologists just refuse to do that though and just cant comprehend that. roll eyes (sarcastic) they remind me of those people in the batmanvs spidey section,those batfans there that refuse to use any logic or common sense that spidey would easily beat batman ina fight and bats would never have a prayer,they come up with all kinds of wild insane theorys and are so in denail about how bats would never have a prayer.these burton apologists people are just as bad.

Batman Returns
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Exactly.Well said Bakerboy.Any true batman fan would understand that and know that Batman Begins is easly the one and only true Batman movie.As you proved earlier in your very good post about Keaton,he was so horrible as bruce wayne.Any rational bat fan would understand why Keaton was so horrible as bruce wayne and why Bale is easily the best batman and that batman begins is easily the best batman movie if they would ever actually take the time to read your posts which they obviously never do.Some of the burton/keaton apologists just refuse to do that though and just cant comprehend that. roll eyes (sarcastic) they remind me of those people in the batmanvs spidey section,those batfans there that refuse to use any logic or common sense that spidey would easily beat batman ina fight and bats would never have a prayer,they come up with all kinds of wild insane theorys and are so in denail about how bats would never have a prayer.these burton apologists people are just as bad.

http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/6334/b9pd7al4sk.gif

snoochyboochies
Gotta go with BB and CB. The first two Batman movies may have been weird and wonderful and creative looking in that Tim Burton sort of way. But Burton made it his own, he did NOT make it How it IS. Nolan DID make it how it is and that's why his film was the best bats and possibly best Superhero movie yet. Apart from the first Superman movie, BB is the only superhero movie you could describe as an epic. Few faults, just the right tone, perfectly told origin story (and let's face it, the origin is the most important part).

sevenman
Michael Keaton

Batman Returns
Originally posted by snoochyboochies
Gotta go with BB and CB. The first two Batman movies may have been weird and wonderful and creative looking in that Tim Burton sort of way. But Burton made it his own, he did NOT make it How it IS. Nolan DID make it how it is and that's why his film was the best bats and possibly best Superhero movie yet. Apart from the first Superman movie, BB is the only superhero movie you could describe as an epic. Few faults, just the right tone, perfectly told origin story (and let's face it, the origin is the most important part).

WHAT? wtf is this stupidity? tim burton DID make batman the way he is in the comics! what is he? a dark brooding vigalante with a cool ass black car and wears a batsuit at night taken down criminals in a superstitious bat creature type way. how the hell is that NOT like the character???

i swear, these bb fanboys are pissin me off with there lame biased excuses. if anyone is a TRUE batman, they would say that burtons films were good batman films and were pretty damn true to the character, even if they took a few liberties. BB took alot of stupid annoying liberties too that i didnt like, in fact, i hated. bales batman totally sucks,. his voice sucks, and he needs work on it. keatons the best batman end of story.

ppl who say that tim burton movies suck have no respect for the character. what a bunch of ignorant Bi****.

and BB was NOT a "perfectly told story" and it had ALOT of faults, one of themajor ones being that the batmobile is a Fu**in tank. WTF, seriously? and why does ras train burce? and where does it say hoe chill HAD to kill bruces parnets? and why does gotham look like chigcago? that was lame, gotham isnt supposed to look like a metropolis ripoff. its supposed to be dark and atmospheric. where were the gargoyles? or even some creepy statues? that wasnt gotham, it was SH**. BB was a BAD movie. nolan made batman boring.

Cascador
I think it's so childish when people say, "I like this batman, that makes me a true batman fan, and you are not"...so stupid. I'm a guy who likes both batman from Burton and Batman Begins for both different reasons...I'm not gonna explain them again and again cause you're here in a circle that is never gonna end...you try to shout at each other saying that this batman is better than the other and there is no way you guys can convince each other, so why are you trying it...If you like shouting at each other...pls continue. Michael Keaton was a good Bruce Wayne and a good Batman in a more comic style version. His time is over, now it's Christian Bale's turn. He is good as Batman and Bruce Wayne cause I also think the story is more adult, realistic. But I don't say that makes him a better Batman than Keaton, cause both are totally different! And I'm not gonna scream like some guys here "End of story" If you want to continue this nonesense, go ahead and have fun! Now you can scream at me if you like lol but that would be pointlesswink

Knightfall93
BEHINS AND BALE AND BEGINS! Does any1 out there actually like Clooney (who looks nothing like any Bruce Wayne that I've seen!) as Bruce/ Bats or even the B&R film? It was the worst in my view by a huge margin... even worse than that appalling, campy shit- fest "Forever". I'll tell you this, I'll NEVER Watch Either of Those Shat- Fests Again!!!

Batman Returns
schumacher films were stupid. forever is crappy, yet theres something about kilmers batman thats alright, though its nothing compared to Keatons. bales is just a whole different story. his batman sucked, plain and simple. everything from the voice, to the suit, to his lips (he HAD no lips!), he looked like a 12 year old jay leno in the cowl. thats NOT my Batman. the cowl had a HUGE forehead, more then anything his batman seemed like a SNL skit rather then the real deal. im still awaiting the bext "new" batman, and bale aint it. keaton still reigns supreme over all these posers. keaton is to Batman as connery is to Bond.

clooney does actually have some bruce wayne look to him, but in a serious batman film, he could have actually worked, though probably never match keaton. looks arent everything.

vaya_the_elf
Really I liked Batman, and Batman Begins the best. As for actor I'd have to say Bale because he does bring a rather dark side to batman, and looks dead on Bruce.

As for Keaton he was good as well...

Now George Clooney I would have to say was by far the worst, and I did not like him at all. Thought he was awful at it, and that Batman, and Robin was the worst movie of them all as well. Never want to see that movie again

Cascador
I've got to admit that's one thing I don't like about batman begins...I got over the tank thing...seemed like a bad idea in the beginning but it was cool. The costume is cool, realistic...but the cowl...no that sucked, his neck was too thick...the horns were totally wrong...that's something they have to improve in the next film.

Knightfall93
Has anyone noticed that now people just keep slagging off B89, BR and BB. wahat's happened to every1 condemning joel's BS?

Lord Magnus
Begins, Bale.

NoFate007
Man...how many threads are there here that are devoted to "Best Batman Actor" and "Best Batman Film"?

Cascador
Originally posted by NoFate007
Man...how many threads are there here that are devoted to "Best Batman Actor" and "Best Batman Film"?

so true...and the only result is that the members are insulting each other more and more by bashing the films...sad...real sad...

Knightfall93
Let's all do what we must and try moaning unitedly and at peace about that crap that Joel tormented us with!
B&R should be called Mindless Action and Arse Shots of George Clooney/ Chris O'Donnel plus Karaoke Sing-a-Long With Arnold Schwarzanegger!

Knightfall93
And how about TLJ and Carrey Dance Around as a Gay Cuple as Val Kilmer Adopts and sexually Abuses Chris O'Donnell!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.