wrinkly may

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
When Amazing Fantasy 15 came out Aunt May was about 50-60 if i am being very generous. That was what? 1962? i think. so now she has to be like 115-120 years old. She is doing really well.

whats that you say? Comic time moves at a different rate?

well if we take that into consideration, we know that Peter graduated from college and everything an got married. the clone saga adds 5 years onto that because they clearly state in many comics that storyline lasted 5 yrs in Marvel world.

Taking all this into consideration may is still at youngest 80-90 years old. Yet she is still running round healthy and pimp slappin the Hulk.

I can find no explanation for this except that its Parker blood so its strong blood.

Doc Ock
Aunt May is immortal smile

willRules
Thats a good theory

Next Venom_girl
Pete gave her a blood transfusion in like one of the early issues when she's at death's door. It was right before the Doc Ock Master Planner storyline, where she gets sick because of it. (The radiation for Pete = okay, May = dying, me = huh? blink ) That could be an explanation... I wonder why she didn't get Spider-powers. stick out tongue

willRules
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Pete gave her a blood transfusion in like one of the early issues when she's at death's door. It was right before the Doc Ock Master Planner storyline, where she gets sick because of it. (The radiation for Pete = okay, May = dying, me = huh? blink ) That could be an explanation... I wonder why she didn't get Spider-powers. stick out tongue

Yes I remembered that as I made this thread. It be cool to make her an enemy of Peter's laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by willRules
When Amazing Fantasy 15 came out Aunt May was about 50-60 if i am being very generous. That was what? 1962? i think. so now she has to be like 115-120 years old. She is doing really well.

whats that you say? Comic time moves at a different rate?

well if we take that into consideration, we know that Peter graduated from college and everything an got married. the clone saga adds 5 years onto that because they clearly state in many comics that storyline lasted 5 yrs in Marvel world.

Taking all this into consideration may is still at youngest 80-90 years old. Yet she is still running round healthy and pimp slappin the Hulk.

I can find no explanation for this except that its Parker blood so its strong blood.

There is a guy swinging around on a strand of web, sticking to walls, and wearing, well... blue and red spandex.

And you pick the woman who won't die at a ripe old age of 100? no expression

spencerspider
she never dies.. lol thats pretty funny she should die

Next Venom_girl
She has... twice.

SymbioteToxin
don't they keep cloning her?

Next Venom_girl
Yes I remembered that as I made this thread. It be cool to make her an enemy of Peter's laughing out loud
Hmmm.... Spider-Woman, Spider-Grannie, Spider-Aunt, Spider-May.... spiderman2

Last time she died it wasn't her that died but some genetically aged actress hired by Norman Osborn to fake her death and Norman had her for years.... or something. blink Very confusing. *cough* clone saga *cough, cough*

spencerspider
i didnt know she died..but thats weird norman had her for years lol.

steverules
It 's not impossible to make May an enemie of spidey's you know she was once e herald of galactus. I'm not sure but aunt may could possibly maybe still have abit of that power and that is what is keeping her alive. It's the world of Marvel anything can happen.

willRules
Its true, in her spare time, may uses the power cosmic to make planet sized cookies for Galactus. This is to save the world.........

Next Venom_girl
Its true, in her spare time, may uses the power cosmic to make planet sized cookies for Galactus. This is to save the world.........
LOL! laughing

Spiderman_RJ
what
? aunt may and galactus? when did it happens, anyone knows the issue?

Next Venom_girl
Is this Aunt May, Herald of Galactus?

http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/images/aunt_may/mtu137_golden_oldie.jpg

From http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/aunt_may.html

Drache53
Golden Oldie? THAT'S IT!! Pete's gonna catch hades when May turns bad.. Fear the wrath of GOLDEN OLDIE!!

willRules
Its gonna be another Spidey vs Firelord fight............

chucktaylor
Daymn! Shes gonna kick some Parker ass! smile

doctorstrongbad
Wow I forget all about that comic until you put the pic up. Wow.. thats classic.

spencerspider
Aunt May is awesome lol

steverules
Fear the power of golden oldie MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!! They could make a new comic called "The adventures of aunt may the golden oldie", and she could bake herself a gingerbread house and bake more than just cookies she can make cakes and have tea paties with galactus. I said it once and I'll say it again, anything can happen in the world of marvel.

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Fear the power of golden oldie MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!! They could make a new comic called "The adventures of aunt may the golden oldie",

cool.........

and she could bake herself a gingerbread house and bake more than just cookies she can make cakes and have tea paties with galactus.

ummm not so sure.............

I said it once and I'll say it again, anything can happen in the world of marvel.

yes but hopefully not the gingerbread bit...........

doctorstrongbad
Its true... Spider-man could use the back up. Aunt may never gets kidnapped again as the Goldie Oldie.

steverules
I've done it again. I've gone and turned another thread into something else. It started out as a thread trying to find out why aunt May is still alive and I've turned it into a golden oldie thread. It's "bobas death so noobish" thread all over again.

doctorstrongbad
Well Aunt may is a major character is Peter's life, its about time she could defend herself.

steverules
Well in spidey 2 she beat doc ock up with an umbrella and whooped his ass!!!!!!!!

willRules
Thats cos I taught her Kung Fu...........

DBZ MAN
well it looks like she might finaly bite the dust at the end of 'the other'. if you picked up the sketch book of 'the other' there is a page with aunt may in the hospital bed, she than strangals the nurse and she has a picture of half spideer-man and hos skull in her eye...perhaps she's bein possesed.

steverules
Will you don't even know kung fu, you've already shown us that because hitting someone with an umbrella is not kung fu. stick out tongue

willRules
I could learn Kung Fu...........

steverules
Yeah right, even if you did I could still kick your ass to next year.LOL

willRules
Bring it on steve, I would mop the floor with you. You wouldn't even know bout these forums if it wasnt for me.............

steverules
Will your a fat little elf, I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back.LOL. I thought you didn't like to use violence ayway, apart from when shortman tries to attack you. And I english today I got you in a head lock with ease, and eventually deciced to let go out of my own free will.

willRules
Will your a fat little elf, I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back.LOL. I thought you didn't like to use violence ayway, apart from when shortman tries to attack you. And I english today I got you in a head lock with ease, and eventually deciced to let go out of my own free will.

Oh I see you base your abilities on a headlock? why I knew you liked to hug men steve but I never realised you would cover it up by saying you were good at fighting........... laughing out loud

DBZ MAN
oo nice cumback there will, even tho we're kinda getting sidetracked here...

steverules
Oh I see you base your abilities on a headlock? why I knew you liked to hug men steve but I never realised you would cover it up by saying you were good at fighting...........

Oh please Will we both know your the gay one, not once have I ever heard you say that you think that a girl is fit, and yet there's me pointing out which one's I think look alright. Remeber Will you danced with Peter Lilly not me. TOLD. stick out tongue

willRules
Oh I see you base your abilities on a headlock? why I knew you liked to hug men steve but I never realised you would cover it up by saying you were good at fighting...........

Oh please Will we both know your the gay one, not once have I ever heard you say that you think that a girl is fit, and yet there's me pointing out which one's I think look alright. Remeber Will you danced with Peter Lilly not me. TOLD. stick out tongue

Steve all those girls you thought were fit, do you know why I didn't say they were fit? cos they were actually blokes Steve BLOKES!!!!

FYI I like girls and IMO you like trannys..........

willRules
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
oo nice cumback there will, even tho we're kinda getting sidetracked here...

Thanks and I agree smile

steverules
Will are you blind. Are telling me that our english teacher is a bloke. Funny could have sworn she were a woman. How's your dancing partner Pete doing by the way?

DBZ MAN
u fancy ur english teacher?? how old is she? blink

steverules
I never said I fancy my teacher. In my earlier comment I said I pointed out girls/women who I think look rather fit. I once said to Will that she looked rather fit, and obviously I need glasses cause our english teacher is apparently a bloke. She's 25.

steverules
I am very sorry that I offended you Will please forgive me.

willRules
dude I forgive you, but I didn't know you fancied our English teacher, are you sure you told me? confused

steverules
Don't worry Will I don't fancy our english teacher, but I think she's kinda hot.

Creshosk
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/earthauntmaybit1.jpg

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/earthauntmaybit1.jpg

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.