Spiderman Vs Batman (Both have Superman Strength)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
They both have the strength, of Superman, and they keep their regular stuff too.

NoFate007
Batman without a doubt. He has better fighting skills, and the main factor that was helping out Spider-Man in the old fight was that he had super strength. Batman wins.

FujiFuu
If they just have the strength of superman, spiderman still has his spider senses, and increased speed, I still doubt that batman could hit spiderman, but anyways this is a dumb topic that is just trying to make Batman be able to beat spiderman when he couldn't normally

Orestes
Spider-Man still wins. Sorry.

Maybe you could make Spider-Man blind and have no legs and only one arm again? wink

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Orestes

Maybe you could make Spider-Man blind and have no legs and only one arm again? wink

What the f**k? Are you talking about ?

TwisterGameX
Spider sense and gadgets.

Hit and Run
I'd say that both having Superman-strength actually increases Spider-Man's chances of winning. At their normal levels, Batman could still give Spider-Man a good fight by using the gadgets he pulls from his utility belt. But if each one is as strong as Superman, then the utility belt and the web shooters won't make any difference. Then Spider-Man can just use his spider sense and fast reflexes to win.

Orestes
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
What the f**k? Are you talking about ?

This thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t370003.html

cool

TwisterGameX
This thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t370003.html

cool

What the f**k?

Marvel=DC
Batman wins, true spiderman still has his spider sense but, batman is the better fighter and if they both have superman level strength would I be correct in guessing they have his durability as well.Because if they do agility, gadgets and web won't play a huge roll in this it will come down to h2h and Batman wins hands down.

brainchild81
They have equal strength, but Spidey still has precog, better agility and superior speed. Spidey still wins.

JediMasterLuke5
Spidey gets his ass owned. Batman would kick his ass so bad. Spidey would loose so bad becuz he would never land a hit on batman.

Tha C-Master

Maybe you could make Spider-Man blind and have no legs and only one arm again? wink I thought I was the only one that noticed this...

TwisterGameX
*Sigh*

Dreampanther
What about, we take ALL Spiderman's powers away, and Batman's as well. Oops, forgot, Batman, doesn't have any super powers, does he? In this case, since Batman is used to FIGHTING super-powered characters, and Spiderman is used to RELYING on his super powers, Batman would finally be able to beat Spiderman.

Would that, finally, make everybody happy, since we have then proved that Batman CAN beat Spiderman?

BobbyD
I'll go with Spidey on this one. His agility is above that of the best human's agility skills thus making him nigh impossible for Batman to touch.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Dreampanther
What about, we take ALL Spiderman's powers away, and Batman's as well. Oops, forgot, Batman, doesn't have any super powers, does he? In this case, since Batman is used to FIGHTING super-powered characters, and Spiderman is used to RELYING on his super powers, Batman would finally be able to beat Spiderman.

Would that, finally, make everybody happy, since we have then proved that Batman CAN beat Spiderman?
Congratulations. Worst post of this day.

Metalmanx
Spiderman still have superior advantages over Batman, even if they are fewer. Spiderman still wins.

JediMasterLuke5
Spiderman has hardly any advantages over batman. Batman being a Superior fighter would be enough to take Spiderman down. Spiderman wouldnt be able to land a hit on Batman becuz he would just dodge everything. The thing that would decide this match is who is a better fighter, which of course is Batman by along shot.

BobbyD
Okay, I don't mean to be jerk, Batman fans...or for you Bat fanboys.

I'll put it like this....Batman has better fighing skills than Superman, but would never touch Supes if written correctly.

Spidey is TOOOO fast and agile for Batman to touch, period....end of story.

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by BobbyD

Batman is the same way, Spiderman would never be able to land a hit on him. Batman would kick spiderman's ass any way with out the super strength, so it a whole lot easier now to kick his ass.

BobbyD
We'll have to agree to disagree, JediMaster.

Marvel=DC
Okay, I don't mean to be jerk, Batman fans...or for you Bat fanboys.

I'll put it like this....Batman has better fighing skills than Superman, but would never touch Supes if written correctly.

Will agility play a huge roll in this yes and spiderman does have the advantage usually he could just use his web but, with superman strength that won't work so he'll have to get in close I can easily see him hitting and dodging Batman for a while but I just see bats eventually getting him and not letting him go.

BobbyD
I suppose I cold be delirious, but I really see this fight going to Spiderman rather easily.

Marvel=DC
I suppose I cold be delirious, but I really see this fight going to Spiderman rather easily.

You are laughing seriously though it could go either way I could just see Bats winning because look what he can do at regular strength I could see him throwing and using gadgets to confuse Spidey and then winning.

BobbyD
I suppose, Marvel=DC.

Metalmanx
Without the super strength thing, Spiderman wins rather easily.

Now that they're super strengthed, Spiderman still has mad agility, speed, and reflexes far over Batman. And, of course, that Spider sense.

Just like before, Batman won't be touching him. Spiderman, on the other hand, will still be able to continuously tag Batman until he whittles him down.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Without the super strength thing, Spiderman wins rather easily.

Now that they're super strengthed, Spiderman still has mad agility, speed, and reflexes far over Batman. And, of course, that Spider sense.

Just like before, Batman won't be touching him. Spiderman, on the other hand, will still be able to continuously tag Batman until he whittles him down.
Not only that, but Spider-Man is used having superstrength. Batman isn't.

xmarksthespot
If we strictly say that all they gain is Superman strength. Imo Spider-Man wins. Considering he'll still have several physical advantages over Batman, speed, reflexes, agility, etc as well as additional abilities such as wallcrawling and his spider-sense. Spider-Man is more likely to land the first hit and the first hit will be the one that counts.
If it's argued that superstrength confers an increased durability, the fight takes longer but Spider-Man still wins more often than not. Batman's gadgets are made more redundant. Spider-Man will still land more hits.

wolverine8888
um ur all forgetting that all they both got was super strength. ur all for getting no durability up grades what so ever. that mean spiderman hits batman and batman explodes. bat man hit spiderman which he wont but even if he did spiderman won't be to badly hurt and deffently be able to keep fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.