You run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
ok you are NOT recharged after each fight and no Prep. You may get a vehicle of your choice to help you for one person (has to be a realistic vehicle eg. Boat or car NOT a submarine or harrier Jump Jet.

Aunt May

Uncle Ben

Mary Jane

Gwen Stacey

Xavier without powers

Lois lane

Jubilee without powers

Jubilee with powers

Toad

how far do you get?

NoFate007
I beat everyone but I get up to Jubilee with the powers, and she blinds me cause she's a *****. If she's too stupid to do that, I can beat her, but Toad is a sneaky little dude so I'd lose to him.

gautam
id say jublee without powers.. but JP could go all the way, i mean he could beat batman

Orestes
I'm pretty sure I could beat every one of them up 'till Jubilee with powers. For that one, it depends on the scenario. I mean, if you just dump us out there face-to-face and unarmed on the street in plain view of one another, I've got to say I'm definitely screwed. stick out tongue

Edit: Well, unless we're really close to one another. I suppose I could try looking past her and saying, "Robin!" and then sucker-punching her if she looks. Who knows? Might work. big grin

RAGE17
since i am an ex-soldier and made of rage...i could kill jubilee easily.....toad would kill me to agile and strong.....

Orestes
Originally posted by RAGE17
since i am an ex-soldier and made of rage...i could kill jubilee easily.....toad would kill me to agile and strong.....

Unarmed and face-to-face while she has her powers? What are you gonna do, man? Yell at her in a really scary way? stick out tongue

RAGE17
Originally posted by Orestes
Unarmed and face-to-face while she has her powers? What are you gonna do, man? Yell at her in a really scary way? stick out tongue

no...i will pull one of my moves on her....she is just a kid.....just break her neck.....real fast

Orestes
No matter how skilled you are, you can't break anyone's neck without first being within reach of the target. Jubilee has range, and without a weapon, you do not (other than throwing rocks, maybe).

Now if you start out within reach of one another or get to sneak around first, then yeah ... maybe.

Edit: BTW, what was your MOS, soldier? And PDS? And how much TIS did you accumulate? wink Man, I miss going on TDY. Talk about getting PAID!

Hit and Run
Beating up old ladies and men in wheelchairs sound like my kind of fights.

Although I probably wouldn't get past Mary Jane. I'd be too busy trying to get her phone number. happy

thesilverspider
guys guys guys yah know damn right know one getting past aunt may

Orestes
You know, that's a good point, too. Could I actually bring myself to hit any of these people? I mean, even if Auntie May's coming at me full-tilt, I'm pretty sure I can hold out. But can I bring myself to hit back?? blink

thesilverspider
aunt may in blood lust thats worse then anything savage hulk can do 2 u

Laminator_X
With a good solid car, perhaps an old (i.e. all steel) Packard, I could make it all the way to Toad. Toad is just too fast and agile. My only chance would be poison or some such. If I could find/stalk him I might pull off a ghetto-mustard-gas attack while he sleeps.

Piedmon
Lois Lane is trained in Kryptonian martial arts, so I don't think anyone on this forum is getting past her in a h2h fight...

Orestes
Originally posted by Piedmon
Lois Lane is trained in Kryptonian martial arts, so I don't think anyone on this forum is getting past her in a h2h fight...

Trouble is, I come from the real world, where body mass/control and physical strength can simply overpower training altogether. On top of that, I have some actual fighting skill myself, particularly in the areas of countering and grappling.

It's not that Lois Lane is a woman ... that alone isn't the problem. Were she built like Laela Ali, I wouldn't go there. But unless she's suddenly put on some serious mass since I last saw, she's simply not.

DrDoom101

im so sexy, i can seduce her

DarkCrawler
Can Aunt May get her frying pan? I won't get past round 1 then.

Jargon343
I would cut through them in seconds but if Jimmy Olsen was on there I'd be scrood.

Creshosk
By the way Jubilee is an olympic level athlete. . .

Swanky-Tuna
I could beat them all so long as I get a solid hit with my allotted van.

jinzin
i would waste all of these fools.. except jubes with powers.. her I would have to be smooth and make her drop her gaurd.... then BAM!

joesha28
Nah I'll stop till lois. I'll do Mary jane.....Gwen stacy.....Lois Lane to and fro!

pr1983
I cant hit a woman unless my life is in danger...

So if it is... jubilee with powers...

Metalmanx
Jubilee without powers. Anyone saying differently is lying through their teeth. This is the farthest anyone here is getting unless they are all black belts in some sort of martial arts.

Jubilee without powers will still beat the hell out of everyone here one on one. She knows what she's doing. She's not a stupid child anymore.

I would totally lose to her. And so would every other person saying that they would beat her without powers. Unless, like stated above, they have extensive martial arts training.

Piedmon
Oh, we get a vehicle? I could take Jubilee w/out powers then. pirate

Metalmanx
Oh, we get a vehicle? I could take Jubilee w/out powers then. pirate

Alright. I guess with a vehicle you could.

Otherwise, no way. pirate

Piedmon
By "take out," you understand I mean "impress Jubilee with my pimpin' ride and take her on a private tour of the back seat," right? pirate

Metalmanx
By "take out," you understand I mean "impress Jubilee with my pimpin' ride and take her on a private tour of the back seat," right? pirate

...I do now!

Rock on, bro. Remember to use protection.

...Wait. She is of legal age nowadays, right? I can never keep up.

pirate

Piedmon
IT'S CLOSE ENOUGH.

She's old enough to risk death battling alongside the X-Men, she's old enough to risk death battling my pants.

Yes, I know that sucks, I had to clean it up for KMC. pirate

Solidus Snake
if i have no prep...jubilee w/o powers

with prep, id own her ass.

willRules
Jubilee this, jubilee that. What about Aunt May? She pimp slapped the hulk for cryin out loud. I would have to use a monster truck against May, and even if I do crush her then her healing factor might help her win..........

willRules
seriously though, so many of you people on these forums overestimate yourselves. Half of you guys ( Myself included) would lose to MJ or Gwen. What about Lois Lanes fightin skills?

Laminator_X
Oh, I have no illusions about beating Jubilee, or even Lois in a fair fight. If we're going with "Me in real life on a supporting character killing spree for some reason" fair fights will not be the order of the day. My opening move against Krypton-Fu Lois would involve sitting at the table next to her at her favorite cofee shop, waiting for her to be engrossed in conversation, getting up for a refill and bending over to tie my shoe. Then I cut her achilles tendon with the blade in my boot and beat her savagely with my chair before moving in to slit her throat.

Now in real life I don't go around murdering women in cofee shops, nor do I have any desire to do so. I'm just saying that until someone reaches "always on gaurd living weapon" level skills (I have met two such people in my life. No one on the list qualifies) they can be taken out by surprise ruthlesness.

How would I get Jubilee-with-powers? A van with a Oklahoma City Bombing style fertilizer and diesel charge parked outside the maltshop in Salem Center should do nicely. (Think I've landed myself on a Homeland Security watchlist yet?) Oh wait, no prep. Make that "Van with burning rag stuck in gas tank opening." A 20 gallon or so Molotov cocktail with lots of van-schrapnel and big plate-glass maltshop window fragments ought to get her. If not, she'll be in no shape to fend off my followup tire-iron onslaught. You get the idea.

I am not a super-villain. In some bizarre alternate reality where the fate of the universe depended on me killing these people, I would not give them a chance to fight back. I don't really know if I'm cold blooded enough to carry out the above plans, thankfully my life's been pretty cushy in terms of violence. If it came to it, I'd probably spend a few weeks desensitizing myself in preparation, just to be sure. Hopefully nothing like this will ever come up in my life.

brainchild81
I'd kick everybody's ass unaided until Jubilee w/powers. I'd run Jubilee over w/my well armored car and I'd chase toad down and eventually do the same to him.

Creshosk
Remember it says you get to use your vehicle of choice on one person . . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait. She is of legal age nowadays, right? I can never keep up.

pirate Provided they don'gt deage her again, she was about 16 at the end of the gen X series . . .

I found an interestin picture of her . . .

Don't piss her off with powers. . .

At least it said it was her, if it's not I'm curious as to who it is. Either way I wanna know when this happened.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Creshosk
Remember it says you get to use your vehicle of choice on one person . . . S**T!! Toad kicks my ass then.

willRules
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Oh, I have no illusions about beating Jubilee, or even Lois in a fair fight. If we're going with "Me in real life on a supporting character killing spree for some reason" fair fights will not be the order of the day. My opening move against Krypton-Fu Lois would involve sitting at the table next to her at her favorite cofee shop, waiting for her to be engrossed in conversation, getting up for a refill and bending over to tie my shoe. Then I cut her achilles tendon with the blade in my boot and beat her savagely with my chair before moving in to slit her throat.

Now in real life I don't go around murdering women in cofee shops, nor do I have any desire to do so. I'm just saying that until someone reaches "always on gaurd living weapon" level skills (I have met two such people in my life. No one on the list qualifies) they can be taken out by surprise ruthlesness.

How would I get Jubilee-with-powers? A van with a Oklahoma City Bombing style fertilizer and diesel charge parked outside the maltshop in Salem Center should do nicely. (Think I've landed myself on a Homeland Security watchlist yet?) Oh wait, no prep. Make that "Van with burning rag stuck in gas tank opening." A 20 gallon or so Molotov cocktail with lots of van-schrapnel and big plate-glass maltshop window fragments ought to get her. If not, she'll be in no shape to fend off my followup tire-iron onslaught. You get the idea.

I am not a super-villain. In some bizarre alternate reality where the fate of the universe depended on me killing these people, I would not give them a chance to fight back. I don't really know if I'm cold blooded enough to carry out the above plans, thankfully my life's been pretty cushy in terms of violence. If it came to it, I'd probably spend a few weeks desensitizing myself in preparation, just to be sure. Hopefully nothing like this will ever come up in my life.

laughing what a post!!!!

Muck101
I would:

Kick aunt may in the gut, and chuckle.
Poke at Uncle Ben's body with a stick.
I keep a three ft iron rod in the trunk of my car at all times, and I watch alot of horror movies, so MJ and Gwen are gone.
My car is a boat. 86 lincoln towncar. I could hit Lois Lane and not even feel it.
Im not going to kid myself, Jubilee would kick the everloving hell out of me.

Beta Ray Howard
Professor X would be easy. Just pull an Ultimte Mr. Sinister. big grin

Muck101
I'd probably dump Xavier out of his chair, and dance around him saying "I can walk! I can walk! I have fully functional legs!" and kick him every once in a while.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Muck101
I'd probably dump Xavier out of his chair, and dance around him saying "I can walk! I can walk! I have fully functional legs!" and kick him every once in a while.
laughing nice.

Why is unlce ben before Xavier? Is it cuz hes dead? lol
Id probly get to Jubilee with powers, if im having a good day. Ben would tire me out a lot, to be honost, and so would xavier. Ive been attacked by a wheelchair person before. Not pretty...

tjcoady
nah, no one is bypassing Jubilee without powers... she can go hand to hand with actually trained soldiers and so on...

oh, if this is the current uncle ben, the one who reappared in 616 and then got attacked by Jarvis... that dude's carrying a gun around, remember?

guy222
Originally posted by willRules
ok you are NOT recharged after each fight and no Prep. You may get a vehicle of your choice to help you for one person (has to be a realistic vehicle eg. Boat or car NOT a submarine or harrier Jump Jet.

Aunt May

Uncle Ben

Mary Jane

Gwen Stacey

Xavier without powers

Lois lane

Jubilee without powers

Jubilee with powers

Toad

how far do you get?

i play to win big guy they get smacked cool

grey fox
Note : I'm pretty scrawny and kinda short so if my explanations sound long and a little 'Hard-core' then you'll understand why. BTW : I don't get into fights often preferring to use my words so (Like most people) i'm untrained in any form of fighting 'cept the ole natural 'Beat- the- shit outta-'em fu'

Aunt may - Push her over and then beat her to death , not too hard if i just go for her face and head.

Uncle Ben - Shite , he may be an old guy but unlike his wife he's not exactly frail. If I'm lucky, enough Ball Punches (TM) will send him down and then i use something from the surroundings to finish him off.

MJ - 'Oh hi i'm your biggest fan' is always a good line to use , make sure i don't sound Like a nutcase and if I ask nicely she'll let me in for a cup of coffee. Then i stab the ***** through the back if the neck with a knife (I either found at her home , still have from the Ben fight or just have on me)

Gwen - Exactly the same, except I heckle her corpse by calling her a goblin downing ****.

Xavier - Stairs

Lois Lane - 8/10 women keep a gun in their home. After killing my earlier opponents i've stolen any fire-arms they have (unfortunately my usage of guns is limited to toys lol) but i'm intelligent enough to have a decent idea where the safety is and how to aim clearly at Lois's face before I end her.

Jubilee - Run her down in a van and occasionally lean out the window firing off potshots at her (More for intimidation then anything)

Jubilee with powers - Hopefully (if I can keep enough distance) I may be able to take her out with the remaining ammunition (1/20 basically)

And there I stop.

Tassadar
Do I get my standard equipment that I usually carry on me too?

Dont - Get to Jubilee with powers.

Do - I carry a Glock on me, so I get to and possibly beat Toad.

Symmetric Chaos
If we get to take what we have and assuming we are placed in a city then as a go on my rampage I would have the presence of mind to steal a gun and slaughter them with it.

Then I'm killed either by Jubilee w/ power or Toad.

Assuming that were in a "white room" scenario (no buildings, materials or other people) I'd probably get my ass kicked by Lois 8/10 or by Jubilee 10/10 if I make it past.

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? eek! I'm both scared and in awe of Laminator's post. I am soooooo gonna lose to this guy.......

Me? I'd probably get to Jubilee w/e powers or without. I'm not going to stoop to using a gun. I might beat Jubilee w/e powers if I can ambush her. Toad.....,dicey. I'm probably going down there. If I were going to get a weapon, I'd get a sword, or ninja weapons like Shuriken. Ambushing is the easiest way to win. Hell, if I can get some good weapons, I might even make it to Toad, but at least I'll get to Jubilee worse comes to worse.

pr1983
metlamanx made some good posts, but honestly, how is jubilee without powers going to last taking punches from someone who's twice her weight? she isn't going to be able to take more than one punch... and besides, i've hated her since... well... forever... i just plain want it more... and if i'd be vicious about it, a pipe or something isnt going to be easy for her to deal with... and if that doesnt work, well, the ol hitting her with a car should do it...

besides jubes with powers or toad, i think the hardest is gonna be uncle ben... he may be old but i'll bet the guy can hit hard... letting that turn into a brawl would be a bad idea imo...

bigbran
Originally posted by willRules
Jubilee without powers

Jubilee with powers
Wait... throwing fireworks is power?
I also don't really see a difference...

Originally posted by Muck101

Poke at Uncle Ben's body with a stick.
laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.