General vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
I would like to see your votes on this fight. Hmm and this is not the Jobbernot or anything and the General gets to have all the equipment that he used in his old comics.

DrDoom101
IMO, General

Adam Warlock
How does the General win? Battlefield removal?

Wynndar
General is very big.

DrDoom101
well ppl said that any1 in the Justice league can defeat Juggernaut. And General fought the JLA many times

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by DrDoom101
well ppl said that any1 in the Justice league can defeat Juggernaut. And General fought the JLA many times

How? Teleporting him away? Throwing him into space?

Wynndar
Um...no...I dont think single members of the JLA can beat Jugs. Hawkman? hell no.

DrDoom101
k well most.

Adam Warlock
How will the General get past Juggs mystical field let alone hurt him? He can be hurt, but can the General stop the Juggernaut? Physically and with his weapons from advancing?

Cosmic Cube
The General can't be KOed or killed. Neither can Juggy.

joesha28
any scans of general?

Adam Warlock
I know he's ugly. He kinda looks like the Toxic Avenger with a whole bunch of guns and crap.

Marvel=DC
True the JLA can't kill juggs but, he can be beat and anyone in the JLA CAN do it.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
True the JLA can't kill juggs but, he can be beat and anyone in the JLA CAN do it.

Batman could?

How bout Steel?

Piedmon
Oy, and here I thought you meant The General as in, that crazy old "Silver Age," villain that the Sentry used to take down regularly....

Draco69
Stalemate. They can't do anything to each other. Except rag on each other's daddy issues....

LGodamus
juggernaut isnt being stopped by a traumaville reject

Avalonofthewind
This is pretty much a stalemate, neither has the capacity to really hurt the other.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Batman could?

How bout Steel?

The JLA all together can beat Juggernaut with out a problem.

EsteemedLeader
They do what happened in the comics:

The JLA couldn't take out the 'Shaggy Man' (Which the General uses for a body now), so they cloned it and put the two on an asteroid to duke it out for the rest of time.

Same thing happens here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.